It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will "The Greatest Standing Army the World has Ever Seen" make its move

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
reply to post by pavmas

I'm not sure where you're getting this idea that it's "unused." Have you not paid any attention to the news for the last hundred years? The US has been at war with practically the rest of the world for decades. You couldn't count on your fingers and toes the number of countries whose affairs have been meddled in by the US. Our population is constantly bombarded with propaganda redefining 'good' and 'evil' to mean whether a country is on America's side or not. It's an empire that insists on minding everyone's business but its own.

Yes because at this time they are still taking on world opinion and softly softly attitude where if it was all out control, countries like N korea, Iran the USA could flatten them in a day with perhaps no survivors.

All Im saying is they have Awesome power at their fingertips' will they use it or go into financial meltdown.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tehdouglas
You seem to be under the impression that the citizens of the USA have any control over what those in power do. You also seem to think that America is an empire that wants to take over the world.
I on the other hand think most of the wealth and power is in the hands of a select few who dominate financially. Most average Americans are ignorant when it comes to anything other than what the news tells them.
The USA people have no control over how to use their troops or which wars to go to, its those who are part of the machine who make those decisions, and they have show little care for the well being of the American people. It is far more likely that they want to destroy America as a first world country and use the UK and UN models for ruling the world.
edit on 28-12-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

We can see the American people are genuinely good souls. Its the current Illuminati totalitarian muppets that reside in power that we all hate! My country included.

We live in interesting times!
edit on 28-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

You dont really believe it was Aliens that turned off the NUKES AT MILITARY INSTALLATIONS do you.

Yes and in WW3 you need to disable up to 10000 nukes at the same time before they are 8 minutes to hit their targets.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Originally posted by SilentKoala
reply to post by pavmas

I'm not sure where you're getting this idea that it's "unused." Have you not paid any attention to the news for the last hundred years? The US has been at war with practically the rest of the world for decades. You couldn't count on your fingers and toes the number of countries whose affairs have been meddled in by the US. Our population is constantly bombarded with propaganda redefining 'good' and 'evil' to mean whether a country is on America's side or not. It's an empire that insists on minding everyone's business but its own.

Yes because at this time they are still taking on world opinion and softly softly attitude where if it was all out control, countries like N korea, Iran the USA could flatten them in a day with perhaps no survivors.

All Im saying is they have Awesome power at their fingertips' will they use it or go into financial meltdown.

Come on guys see past the Troll, he says countries like N korea, Iran the USA could flatten them in a day with perhaps no survivors.
Please

A bit funny though.
edit on 28-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Main flaw with the ats community in general, and with people in this thread, is that you are SO against a one world government. A one world government is an EVENTUALITY and a NECESSITY to unite humanity. If the United States did it militarily, but it turned out well in the long run, would you complain? No, you would look back and think 'Wow, I was wrong there'. Would you rather have a country like China, or Russia, or BOTH, take over? In this day and age it would be impossible to rule the world, but who's to say in the next 50 years? And are people still doubting the U.S military might? Afghanistan and Vietnam are asymmetric wars mainly using guerrilla warfare. Very hard to win without killing civilians. But we did it in Afghanistan anyway(are you really going to doubt that?).
edit on 28-12-2012 by TheGodsend7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There is some truth to the premise that America owns the mightiest battle force in mankinds history....
But one thing is obvious.....nuclear weapons guarantee mutual destruction.
Therefore the onus will be on this force to actually be involved in virtually evey conflict that flares up globally.
The immensity of this task is beyond the scope of even the US Military.
Or indeed NATO.......
Really, the OP almost sounds like its copied from a Geobells speech ala 1941
First comes the Nazification of Amerika, then youll see this stuff every day...
Have no worries, your enemies will be created for you....cheers mate.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

"Come on guys see past the Troll, he says countries like N korea, Iran the USA could flatten them in a day with perhaps no survivors.
Please"

Only way i see them doing that is if scalar interferometers become a reality. Those babys could in theory wipe out a continent in a heartbeat!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
China, Russia N Korea Iran, thats the only threat USA has. Im not sure about this but I think the whole Russia- USA thing is false and when the chips are down they would choose the USA over China.

China think Russia is at their backs I don't,

N Korea, Iran and China

China have no natural resources and are the biggest threat to the world. Australia sees them as a threat and a big threat, they will have to march on other lands for water.

The rest of the world are in The USAs pocket. EU, Israel, Saudi (with nukes) India even Pakistan.

Coming conflict will happen in Africa,
The Chinese are making big moves in Africa and then I expect to see very big USA moves in this area then a China US conflict.

Why i take Russia out the Equation is that they have tons of natural resources and supply the Eu countries with gas so they are creating wealth.

Plus USA bailed them out when The USSR broke up and gave them grain and $4 billion in aid, thats seems a friendship to me.

Russia also see china as a threat as they share a border with them.

Things may not be what it seems who are enemies are who are friends.

I admit that I could be wrong but if you don't explore all possible scenarios then you could miss something and this is a site that tries to figure out what is happening and all possible outcomes.

But then again I could be so right.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

What about the Cold War? Russia was pretty close to America's status at the height of the Cold War with USSR, then their economy bottomed out and then they fell on hard times all without lifting a fist despite their vast military might.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

True. But they would get their heads cut off if they did not do as told. It was a bigger cluster than we have now. Murder for fun and all that. You could argue the semantics of it but murder was for fun back in those days.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by boymonkey74

"Come on guys see past the Troll, he says countries like N korea, Iran the USA could flatten them in a day with perhaps no survivors.
Please"

Only way i see them doing that is if scalar interferometers become a reality. Those babys could in theory wipe out a continent in a heartbeat!

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with ...

I dont see how you can call me that'

The USA has debt it can never repay that is a fact
The USA has the biggest military machine known to man even in the time of Jesus when the Romans ruled.

The only thing that can happen is that America loses its reserve currency status and you are reduced to a third world country.

The USA would need to buy the currency that oil is traded in using dollars, you would witness poverty unlike anything ever before in the USA.

The USA use 4 times the resources that a Chinese person uses and they have wealth and the USA has debt.

The USA has not got the cash so extreme poverty is the only thing facing you.

I know you have plenty of grain etc but that would need to be sold to buy oil USA is 70% self sufficent in oil so that leaves 30% to be bought..

Food you only produce 50% of the fruit you require.
Each person in the USA would need to grow their own just as they did years ago.

Up until now the USA has just printed money for China and all the rest of the world to buy oil in dollars and in return they have supplied goods for these dollars.

So the world holds these dollars that are backed with nothing and they can never be cashed in.

So do you hand over you ports, roads, cities etc to china and a host of other countries who hold your dollars.

Im writing what I think but everyone else is just laughing or calling me a troll, tell me what you think is going to happen; will the USA allow itself to lose the reserve currency status and spiral you all ito everlasting poverty.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

You can't compare the U.S. today to Roman military might... Because there is a 1000 year technological difference.

Oh, you want the U.S. to take over the world? How are they going to neutralize 20,000+ nuclear warheads held by a dozen nations?

The U.S. inherited Britain's empire post-WW2.

Look where all the U.S. bases are nowadays. Look at a map of Britain's Empire.

See the resemblance?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think any country with nukes can wipe out any country they wish...But the thing is ,what to do from then on...Let say for example France nukes turkey,would the remaining Turks all over the world sit still and cheer the french!?,I don't think so!..What would be the reaction of the rest of the world community towards France afterwards?...Would french people be able to live with the guilt and without the fear of retaliation for the rest of their lives?...You see the nukes are only a preventing tool and a defensive mechanism,when it comes to invasion and taking over other countries they are simply useless...Unless of course if one is willing and mad enough to destroy the whole world,then yes nukes are awesome!...So just because America or any country has a mighty military and a house full of nukes doesn't mean they can do whatever they wish.This only happens in Hollywood and the fairy tales ,well not even there anymore.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Hypothetically the European union would have the largest army would it not? I also think a united Europe would wipe the floor with America. Financially, economically and militarily!

Let this quote sink in, for it will come to pass...

When the US falls shorly, it will be the galvanizing force (power vacuum) that unites 10 European Nations into a United States of Europe. They will have the military power found currently in NATO, and an economy backed by Vatican gold and will be the force which wars against the China Russia alliance for global superiority in a post USA dominated world.

WW3 will not involve the USA, we will not be a nation by the time China/Russia begin to do what they have been preparing to do for close to a year now, destroy 2/3rds of mankind through thermonuclear war after the USA falls.

China/Russia vs. United States of Europe as a result of the fall of the USA/UK commonwealth nations (power vacuum) = WW3/Armageddon.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGodsend7

Would you look back and think... Hey we could have found peace without killing millions.... Then feel like # because you got to watch the USA FORCE PEACE ON THE WORLD. It's not about finding peace it's about removing the enemy. If you only remove the enemy and never find peace then an enemy is guaranteed to rise up from the ashes it's just a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86
reply to post by pavmas

What about the Cold War? Russia was pretty close to America's status at the height of the Cold War with USSR, then their economy bottomed out and then they fell on hard times all without lifting a fist despite their vast military might.

We all saw the pictures of thousand and thousand of USSR tanks but they were all made in Plywood and painted gunmetal.

They threat of Russia was built up like you have never saw in the 70s, we got Government leaflets through the door about what to do if nuclear war breaks out, honestly we thought it would happen anytime and appears to have been propaganda to get us into the EU a safer Europe etc. and raise military spending.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
reply to post by TheGodsend7

Would you look back and think... Hey we could have found peace without killing millions.... Then feel like # because you got to watch the USA FORCE PEACE ON THE WORLD. It's not about finding peace it's about removing the enemy. If you only remove the enemy and never find peace then an enemy is guaranteed to rise up from the ashes it's just a matter of time.

I agree, I think if things go on like this for another 100 years there will be a Muslim Christian Showdown.

Worse still if America drops from the superpower and because of its debts is a third world status country then what would China do.

They have no resources none whatsoever they have no water food or oil, The world would have to go to war with them.

China has its back up against the wall they have to march, Austarlia knows this and Russia to, I think things will be settled before that I dont think the USA will give up its status.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

China has the oldest continuously recorded culture in the world dating back thousands of years.

But yeah, they can't feed their own people and have no way of making it on their own.

Keep thinkin that, friend.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Hypothetically the European union would have the largest army would it not? I also think a united Europe would wipe the floor with America. Financially, economically and militarily!

Let this quote sink in, for it will come to pass...

When the US falls shorly, it will be the galvanizing force (power vacuum) that unites 10 European Nations into a United States of Europe. They will have the military power found currently in NATO, and an economy backed by Vatican gold and will be the force which wars against the China Russia alliance for global superiority in a post USA dominated world.

WW3 will not involve the USA, we will not be a nation by the time China/Russia begin to do what they have been preparing to do for close to a year now, destroy 2/3rds of mankind through thermonuclear war after the USA falls.

China/Russia vs. United States of Europe as a result of the fall of the USA/UK commonwealth nations (power vacuum) = WW3/Armageddon.

God Bless,

Yeah for years I though Russia and China were as one but the more and more I look at it Russia have a billion people on its border with no oil, no water and no food.

I think Russia would side with the west, I might be wrong but thats what I think.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join