It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will "The Greatest Standing Army the World has Ever Seen" make its move

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
A military might that the world has not known before exists "USA" they have that much power at their hands that the Romans or The British never had and Hitlers had less than them all when he tried his take over.

The present system is not working and This American Empire could be the Greatest the world has ever witnessed and rule for 1000 years and still talked about in 5000 years

For years I have waited to see when the USA would take over the world.
Its not happened yet but history teaches up that it cant be avoided and I don't think it should be avoided.

Facts: The Roman empire was the military might of their time ruled most of the world.

When I was in school we had maps on the wall of The British Empire and over 3/4 of the world was British ruled, " The sun never sets in The British Empire,

Now we have The Americans a young nation who have rose to a military might that the world has never seen before.

China and Russia i just laugh when I hear them in the same breath as the USA.

The USA could declare tomorrow that it now will be taking control of the world, and who would argue with them.

We know the majority would be with the Americans and those that went to war would be quickly defeated.

Hitler did not want to rule Britain he wanted Britain as a partner and split the spoils between them, it was Britain that declared war on Germany..

Britain chose a different path and now in a partnership with the USA.

All those countries that diss America really need their heads looked at.

America will rule the world for how long I dont know' maybe as long as The British or The Romans but they will rule it is their destiny.

This financial crisis means nothing because when the USA makes its move all currency will come from the new Rome and must Be purchased from the American Empire.

Where do I stand on this, well I'm British so have no worries' in fact the world may end up a better place.

Britain and America have been allies that long now and have fought together for approx 100 years since WW1 so a trust has built up.

For all I know Britains part in this could be controlling the European Union for the new Rome.

Fem'as camps may have yellow, red. and blue lines but these could be re training camps right enough for retraining Americans of their duty and new roll as world leaders.

Look at America' The largest standing military might in the world that has not been used yet' it just does not make sense; history teaches us this that the strong always conquer.

So the world is in a bit and need firm leadership so we all know where we stand.

One thing you all know the Brits are not daft neither are The Australians, with Britain comes a host of commonwealth counties who are loyal to Britain so it makes sense the USA having Britain on board.

The Greatest Army the world has known' will this sleeping giant takeover in 2013.

I think so' it is not in the USAs make up to drop to the level of a third world country and allow China to rise it just wont happen. USA will take over and anyone stands in their way will feel the might of the USA military with no holds barred.

Never in any time in history have so many countries had the power to take out its neighbours and only one country in the world has the might to take over them all the USA.

If something is not done soon we could have wars equal to WW11 breaking out all over the globe.

Its time for America to stand up and take total control of a world in turmoil.

Hail Caesar
Whoever this may be.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Really? you want the USA to be in charge of us all?

No one nation should be in charge of the planet, we should work together for a better planet and using "The greatest army in the world"
would just cause more misery on the planet.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Dude, hes just stirring up trouble while waiting for his christmas break to be over.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Someone forgot to take their morning meds it looks like...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
The USA could declare tomorrow that it now will be taking control of the world, and who would argue with them.

The world.. I laugh that you even think that every country would stand by and let them do it. Remember NAZI Germany and how powerful they were for there time? I rest my case.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
hahahaha nice joke dude

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
LOL a troll thread. America can't do a thing, you know why, its war machine relies to heavy on foreign import. One wrong move and its cut off.

You want to talk about the next empire then talk about RUS/CHI co-op after the coming conflict in Africa.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Little late to the party, friend.

The American Empire made its move post WWII.

What we are now are Americans living in the time of the Fall of the American Empire.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

I Only have history to go on' I see the greatest standing military force in the history of the world (Unused)

And Then I see financial meltdown, will the USA lose its reserve currency status (never)

America wont go down because of cash crisis.

You dont raise the largest military might the world has ever seen' dont use it then drop back down to lower status whilst a power like China becomes thee super power.

As I said you may think Im mad but I have history on my side.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I Only have history to go on' I see the greatest standing military force in the history of the world (Unused)

And Then I see financial meltdown, will the USA lose its reserve currency status (never)

America wont go down because of cash crisis.

You dont raise the largest military might the world has ever seen' dont use it then drop back down to lower status whilst a power like China becomes thee super power.

Actually, bloated military is the hallmark of the downfall of all of the greatest empires of the world. History is on the side that points squarely at the fall of the American Empire.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Oh my f**king god. i literally face palmed in front of the monitor when i read that. Good job OP,

Good job.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I'm not sure where you're getting this idea that it's "unused." Have you not paid any attention to the news for the last hundred years? The US has been at war with practically the rest of the world for decades. You couldn't count on your fingers and toes the number of countries whose affairs have been meddled in by the US. Our population is constantly bombarded with propaganda redefining 'good' and 'evil' to mean whether a country is on America's side or not. It's an empire that insists on minding everyone's business but its own.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

And I see over 10,000 unused nuclear weapons in Russia waiting for the day it happens also.

Hey buddy, history tells you that it doesn't matter how powerful you are, you will eventually fall.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I reckon by the years end USA will be running the world and I mean all the world. If Im wrong then I will admit it.

But no way will the USA economy collapse.

They owe China Billions, japan and countries all over the world, They maybe holdings for Billions of dollars, so if the USA changes from dollars to something else then their dollar holdings are worthless.

So what are they going to do.

Nothing the USA will tell them to F off. dont believe me then take a look.

www.silverdoctors.com...

The USA wont even let the Germans inspect their own gold.

The USA has no intention of paying back its debts' and no one will take them on.

Thats Power and the USA holds it.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Although this OP is 50 shades of wrong, it does raise an interesting question.

Let's say America falls, what will the government do with all that epic military hardware? Seriously, do you think they will just bow down and wait for the decapitation?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just moments before the destruction of the Earth as we know it I suppose.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

And I see over 10,000 unused nuclear weapons in Russia waiting for the day it happens also.

Hey buddy, history tells you that it doesn't matter how powerful you are, you will eventually fall.

Oh I totally agree all great nations fall' what Im saying is the USA has not reached it potential yet to fall, The worlds largest military might ever' and they have not used it yet.

We are talking more power than the Roman ha' America has not even started its conquest yet.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

They can never go into conquest mode why? nukes that's why. You think Russia and China would just let the USA go conquering the planet? yeah ok.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
roll on one world government. the european union was the start then soon it will be canada, america and mexico. then after 50 odd years it will all join together to make one world government.

as david cameron says 'were all in it together'

ho hum

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I reckon by the years end USA will be running the world and I mean all the world. If Im wrong then I will admit it.

By the years end? So in 3 days from now?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join