It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REASON for the United States Political Madness. Video included. Obama, The Bible, Armageddon,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I loved the Biblical verses in this video, as the entire thing was VERY powerful to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Be warned, this video is over 20 minutes long.
--------------------------------------------------------------

This video can put a reason behind many of the problems in modern day society

togetherweearn.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

....Three vague lines of text and a load of dashes are all you got from the video? Can you give us a little more to convince us that the video is worth watching?
edit on 28-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So the Bible is the cause of all our problems ?
Damn !
I knew it !

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

To me, looking at how our Politics and Society has degraded over the past 10 years,
there must be nefarious intentions behind it. Why is our country intent on spreading
evil through the world? They are no longer even ashamed of doing this, it is in the open.

This video answers many questions about our President, and our country's strong ties
to Egyptology. It also suggests a strong reason behind the tragedy of 9/11.

Why would a country constantly infringe upon our personal liberties, it is an
attempt to enslave and indebt us to the system.

For those who would say that Egypt has nothing to do with modern society, I would
argue that our country is engrained with Egyptian symbols and ideology.
Obama plays a very large part in our Political Madness. What part does he play in
this story? Is it larger than we think? I believe that it is.

It is pure madness to look at the changes that we are undergoing, and to sit and say that
nothing is happening. This video blew my socks off, and it should be viewed by everyone.

Do you want me to spell out the entire 27 minutes of the video?
I believe that the video's author puts together the subject matter much more
logically and in a more interesting fashion than I could by myself.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here is the video

Here is the video description:

"No one knows the day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

The elite believe they know when the end will come. They believe they can influence the bringing of the New Age - The Fifth Age, in which they will have complete control of the masses. A world run and controlled by Lucifer himself. But don't let them fool you, for no man knoweth the day or hour.

If you have already watched my breakdowns of the Olympic and Paralympic Ceremonies, you will know that the rituals they performed were to bring about their 'Dark Knight' - the Antichrist. In which, many people fell for the deception, believing these were celebrations for the games, when in truth they were no more than occult celebrations, celebrating their rise to power as they officially announced the start of their New World Order.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:12

To watch my breakdowns of the Ceremonies please click here: www.youtube.com...

The signs are here, but until you learn how to separate the truth from the lies, you will never be able to break free from the hold they have on you. So please watch with an open mind and if you have any questions, i'm sure there will be plenty of people just waiting to answer them for you. Big thanks to Jonathan Kleck and all the other people whose clips helped make this video. May God bless you all.

I'm bored so I will watch while I do dishes

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
So the Bible is the cause of all our problems ?
Damn !
I knew it !

This religious criticism is offensive and not needed.
Obviously you are unwilling to watch the video, but
willing to troll the post. You sir are evidence of one
of the problems that AboveTopSecret has, People who
only want to criticize others, without contributing to the thread.

If you want to make an anti-religion thread, please go to somewhere else.

You must remember that the United States has always been a Nation Under God.
It is part of the Political Madness that Took the words God out of our
Pledge of Allegiance.

I would like to appeal to admins to have your post removed, as it
is only inflammatory and degratory, and it is non-constructive to this thread.

Troll some other place. Thank You.

Before you attack religion again, I would like to point out that every dollar bill
that passes through your little God-hating hands has "In God We Trust" on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sorry I had to turn it off. This video is simply silly. It is random videos of hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, hail storms, floods, preachers, the Statue of Liberty, and other things, then we see a bunch of quoted biblical text. Nothing explained, no real insight. Just random images and biblical text provided as "proof" of the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just finished watching it.

Here's a simple summary:
Basically It's what fundamentalist Christians have been believing for many years.
1. Everything and everybody is corrupted by or worshipping the devil. (i.e. everyone apart from fundamentalist chistian, i.e. you and me)
2. The devil is the cause of all famine, war and catastrophies going on....
3. They (or should I say we? :p )are going to persecute and torture the christians.

=> There is nothing we (those of us, that aren't fundamentalists) can do but become a christian (to endure persecution) and then gain eternal life when Jesus comes to save the world.

I.e. a missionary video!

The more I think about it, I think the biblical prophecies were actually pointing to a religion where the believers are being persecuted for their religion today. A religion where the believers pray 5 times a day to God. A religion that even believes in Jesus.
The believers are being scoffed at in western countries and bombed at home. They get tortured indefinately for no reasen and their woman and children get killed.

I think the Bible might be talking about someone other than the selfrighteous who are so worried about themselves, taht they let those sort of things happen in their own country...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

ok watched it and wasted 20 minutes...

Only interesting part for me was seeing more of what the Madonna half time ritual meant.. But that was 10 seconds of the video..

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good old christian propaganda. You gotta love it.
But the video does touch some good points.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I believe that this is more than a Christian missionary video,
as many problems that we are facing are attacks upon other religions.

Why does our society look down upon other religions so much, when
at the basis most religions believe the same things.

I did not watch the SuperBowl halftime show myself, and was a bit skeptical
when I saw this depicted in the video. After researching this halftime show myself,
I was surprised to see how out of place it was.

We know that there is a subset of our country that wants a new world order.
We know that Obama wants to bring this NWO to our country,
my questions is WHY, and I've never really seen the end-game of the NWO
spelled out until I watched this video .

As for 9/11 it is very possible that it was a sacrifice of human lives to a diety
that our society no longer openly worships.

This is Much less about Christianity than it is subversive Egyptian religion
which is always depicted by the pyramid and the all-seeing eye.

These have been my hesitations to join the Masons. Would I really agree with them?
I think not.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
I believe that this is more than a Christian missionary video,
as many problems that we are facing are attacks upon other religions.

Why does our society look down upon other religions so much, when
at the basis most religions believe the same things.

Well, speaking for myself I regard religion as a load of bronze age hokum that we would be well rid of. As for the rest of your post can you even prove any of it? I doubt it.

top topics

join