It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wearing the color PURPLE a sign of allegence to TPTB?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Maybe there are a lot of "Wildcat" alums out there (K-State and Northwestern Universities).

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

The color purple actually stimulates brain performance, often used in studies, to enhance information absorption. Purple is also the color, Violet, which represents the Crown Chakra, ya know the little halo's around the heads of saints? A bit more, but this should do fine.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by allstarninja
I think it's a bit less of a conspiracy based on this:

"The color purple has been associated with royalty, power and wealth for centuries. In fact, Queen Elizabeth I forbad anyone except close members of the royal family to wear it. Purple's elite status stems from the rarity and cost of the dye originally used to produce it."

www.lifeslittlemysteries.com...

yep. thats why they wear blue/white suits like bankers since blue/white is trust

red ties = Look at me!

ect

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I think it's Winter time and people wear dark colors during this time of year.

Also, to answer you question yes I think you are out there. I don't think the fictitious "TPTB" have a favorite color in the first place and I don't think the Media is wearing more purple than usual. I think you need to relax off of this stuff because that's how it starts. I hope no one here encourages you in this and I hope you don't own any weapons.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am so glad my son shaved off his purple mo-hawk...

Was starting to worry he was part of the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I've also noticed a lot of white cars lately; I don't know what that means but between the elite wearing purple and white cars; we might have a real problem on our hands!!!

Perhaps we could form an ATS prayer circle and try and head off this coming....I don't know what exactly...but we should pray just the same!!!

Thanks for your vigilance HUMBLEONE. We might still stand a chance of avoiding this coming....bad thing!!

And lately a lot of people in my town have been hanging multicolored lights around their house....WTF!!!
edit on 28-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

What is wrong with purple? It's a hype color and it looks good on me. I've been wearing it for years. You guys read too much into it. Furthermore, the hot shade is not purple, it's hunter green right now. The other hype shade right now is Oxblood for accessories. Don't be seen wearing mint green cause it's over. The color of the year according to pantone is Emerald. Get up on fashion, you are embarrassing me people.
edit on 28-12-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hope im not sending off the wrong signals by wearing purple in public now

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
In Buckminster Fuller's book Critical Path, he reasoned the history of the world power structure having been descendent from the ancient Phoenicians, having gained their wealth from around-the-world trading. He believes there is a direct lineage between these Phoenician peoples and TPTB of the present day like some of the Brits.

Their royal garb incorporated Tyrian Purple.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Tyrian purple (Greek, πορφύρα, porphyra, Latin: purpura), also known as Tyrian red, royal purple, imperial purple or imperial dye, is a bromine-containing reddish-purple natural dye. It is a secretion produced by one or more species of predatory sea snails in the family Muricidae, rock snails originally known by the name Murex."

"Tyrian purple may first have been used by the ancient Phoenicians as early as 1570 BC.[2] The dye was greatly prized in antiquity because.."

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicCitizen
reply to post by littled16

Maybe there are a lot of "Wildcat" alums out there (K-State and Northwestern Universities).

That's why I wear a ton of purple.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Purple is the New Black.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE
I like the way you think.

The colors do much to us that we take for granted.

I think it is the most expressive form our subconcious takes on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That's why the Joker wears that color. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Also the Compte St Germain (the real one, during his known lifetime, not to do with any claims of "immortality") was known for his unique fabric dyes, one being a lavender or indigo which he may have use Lapis Lazuli for.
Anyways, I was never a big fan of it until I started studying the Chakras and color meanings more, as noted above.

Anyhoo, who's to argue with these guys?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I thought purple meant you are sexually frustrated?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join