It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microscopic alien invasion/control theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I always enjoy the threads and other info on aliens, always have, it is really fascinating stuff, and I do believe in alien life, wether or not they have visited or are present, i do not know, as most of us.
But its usually always about either visiting/already here, Aliens from space, or extradimensionals.

What about microscopic aliens? What if the aliens are microscopic in origin? Humans could be biological "starships" for a microscopic race, maybe our consciousness is a construct, made to navigate the macroscopic world?

We are in fact living hosts to life, but we seem to dismiss this life as bacteria and such, attributing little or no intelligence to them. If the earth is a living host of life, would it see us as humans? Or bacteria?
The scale on which our lives operate on might be enourmus space, like we percieve space, to microscopic intelligences, and vice versa for macrocopic intelligence.

Space does look alot like atoms and molecules, maybe our planet is just a particle in another world?
Now bear with my crazy theories for a minute, if a microscopic intelligence had advanced enough, they might start to explore the macroscopic, and start affecting our realm, in good or bad ways, what do you think humans would do if they found out they lived inside another being, and developed the technology to interact with the macroscopic realm, unkniwn to the beings that reside there.
History will teach us that we would exploit it to a certain degree, maybe this is happening to us? What if the "reptillians" and "greys" we percieve are microscopic in origin, and not extraterrestrial or dimensional?

Its just a theory, but the use of certain substances can enhance ones vision, the indian cultures around the world attribute the abilities to a microscope to their hallucinogenic brews(i am forbidden to even mention the specific substances by the ATS staff, so google this for more info), and they to speak about "spirits" that they communicate with.

Grant Morrison also states in his Hypersigil "The Invisibles", that the greys are projections of white blood cells, and not extraterrestrial in origin, and to my experience, occult methods may allow one to communicate with antromorphosized versions of aspects of ones body and mind, experiences with hallucinogens seems to do some of the same.

I do not attribute any truth to any of this, its all theory, but i want to entertain the thought, and see if anyone else can shed some light on this.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by norsefire
What about microscopic aliens? What if the aliens are microscopic in origin? Humans could be biological "starships" for a microscopic race, maybe our consciousness is a construct, made to navigate the macroscopic world?

I am reminded of movies like "Batteries Not Included", "Inner Space" and "Meet Dave". Not all microscopic but on the way.

Space does look alot like atoms and molecules,

It does if you remember that everything is mainly full of (apparently) empty space. The atoms and molecules could be the "bodies" we can see out there, planets, stars etc.

Nice thread, thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by norsefire

I have always thought that viruses come from outer space and have an intelligent source. Maybe, inter-dimensional messengers or workers?

Viruses... Attack of the living dead.

No, no - this article won't be about zombies.. Although the comparison is rather obvious. In essence, viruses do not live – according to half of a divided camp of scientists that is… For an organism to be classified as being alive it must ·
Reproduce ·
Obtain and use energy ·
Grow, develop, and die ·
Respond to the environment
www.armageddononline.org...

They're like pre-programmed robots that can adapt!

Composition of T-Even Bacteriophage

www.google.com...

LINK

edit on 28-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
something like a mandelbrot set image that's alive ?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting theory, indeed.

Though is see two different theories in your OP. First, the possibility that the earth is microscopic in nature, and second, that what we consider to be microscopic are alien in nature?

I have often though of the first premise...whereas, we are small compared to the gigantic universe, and make up what "is" on a molecular level.

Good post.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've had a similar idea crop up in my mind from time to time.

I've wondered if a virus is not really an individual but a part of a larger organism. Their incredibly small size somehow allows them to organize together through some sub atomic effect or chemical interaction we don't understand.

They are parasitic, not symbiotic, so if they were collectively an organism at some level, they haven't developed into something that could understand it's environment or control it's host in some deliberate way.

If it were an extra terrestrial invasion I would expect a symbiotic relationship that alters the physiology of the host and morphs it into the alien species. The now morphed host would retain the original alien mind, memory and personality like it just beamed down to the planet, even though the original alien had died eons ago.
edit on 28-12-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clairity

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Reminds me of Douglas Adams and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Two warring societies are at the peace table having talks when an indiscriminate phrase pops through a tear in the fabric of space & time and echo's across the table.

By the freakiest of chances this seemingly innocuos phrase happens to be the gravest of insults to these people and the lauch pell mell back into bloody war until they eventual discover it came from a different time and place.

They trace it back to Earth and so band together to launch the most brutal,violent,warlike death fleet ever know towards planet earth with the sole intent of finding the person who said it then destroying them,the planet and the whole solar system too until to right the insult made against this proud warlike peoples.

The travel 1000's of lightyears until the find our planet then head full speed bent on distruction through our atmosphere intent on reigning fire and destruction but unforetunetly the whole war fleet is accidently swallowed by a small dog

Sorry,couldnt resist.There's never an occasion where Douglas Adams isn't relevant.lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Douglas Adams is always welcome =)
Thanks for all the kind words, and especially for the pictures, nice one windword, they do look robotic indeed, and the close up reminded me of the flower of life in its geometry, nano workers maybe?

Glad too see im not the only one who shares this view

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Ophiocordyceps fungus.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
the distance between the stars is huge taking many many years traveling at the speed of light. This distance would seem even larger if you were a million times smaller.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by norsefire
I always enjoy the threads and other info on aliens, always have, it is really fascinating stuff, and I do believe in alien life, wether or not they have visited or are present, i do not know, as most of us.
But its usually always about either visiting/already here, Aliens from space, or extradimensionals.

We are in fact living hosts to life, but we seem to dismiss this life as bacteria and such, attributing little or no intelligence to them. If the earth is a living host of life, would it see us as humans? Or bacteria?
The scale on which our lives operate on might be enourmus space, like we percieve space, to microscopic intelligences, and vice versa for macrocopic intelligence.

Space does look alot like atoms and molecules, maybe our planet is just a particle in another world?
Now bear with my crazy theories for a minute, if a microscopic intelligence had advanced enough, they might start to explore the macroscopic, and start affecting our realm, in good or bad ways, what do you think humans would do if they found out they lived inside another being, and developed the technology to interact with the macroscopic realm, unkniwn to the beings that reside there.
History will teach us that we would exploit it to a certain degree, maybe this is happening to us? What if the "reptillians" and "greys" we percieve are microscopic in origin, and not extraterrestrial or dimensional?

Its just a theory, but the use of certain substances can enhance ones vision, the indian cultures around the world attribute the abilities to a microscope to their hallucinogenic brews(i am forbidden to even mention the specific substances by the ATS staff, so google this for more info), and they to speak about "spirits" that they communicate with.

Grant Morrison also states in his Hypersigil "The Invisibles", that the greys are projections of white blood cells, and not extraterrestrial in origin, and to my experience, occult methods may allow one to communicate with antromorphosized versions of aspects of ones body and mind, experiences with hallucinogens seems to do some of the same.

I do not attribute any truth to any of this, its all theory, but i want to entertain the thought, and see if anyone else can shed some light on this.

Thank you for your time.

I thought of that myself, that we could be monster robots of small worlds within us. What we assume is reality could be far from it. I like that theory actually, I can blame all my messups on somebody else

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The microscopic aliens in my body made me do it! Truthlike!

Judge: Seems legit.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Very interesting. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thank you for the positive response =)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by norsefire

In that case, wouldn't the damage/weaken or decrease of white blood cells through lifelong vaccines of a mercury content that is 'just right' (testing being done obviously) allow for such an invasion?

Those bodies that fight the mercury overdose (adults) have symptoms of (Merc poisoning) Mad Hatter Disease (from the symptoms they sound like walking, crazed and confused zombies).

Is this the future of our children, the weakening of the immune system to be host?

Why do we always assume that aliens would be the same size as us or even close to being so?

Is this why (hehe getting all David Icke here) the lizard Royals want us all mercury-filled? as a host/light source?
ie: the creation and use of formula 606 "Salvarsan" in immunizations discovered by the Tuskeegee (illegal and unethical) experiments and malaria injections into soldiers in Vietnam (etc).
"Some it cured, only to bring on a worse malady or to afflict the little beasts with an insane propensity to dance." And then the six hundred and sixth compound was made. It killed the trypanasomes and apparently left no after effects. Thus was born the only specific we know today, outside of quinine for malaria. From this came salvarsan, the famous "606" specific for syphilis. "At last Ehrlich had found a chemical compound ... which injected into the blood stream, would course through the veins, meting out death to a particular species of microbes ... yet doing no injury to the tissues ... Why this selective property of the drug is a mystery. And why it will destroy one tribe of microbes and have no effect upon all others is also a mystery.... Salvarsan does this in almost 100% of the cases. Occasionally, occurs the exception that proves the rule. Again, no one knows why."

www.wisdomworld.org...

oh btw, for an extra alien thrill...when Wil becomes king he will be King William the fifth...aka V (gotta love that alien series where they seem so darn 'nice'). suite101.com...

So perhaps it won't be our New World Order afterall, it will be theirs...since they are the noobs.
edit on 30-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

top topics

join