It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killers On The Moors by Mike Freebury (Dartmoor Animal Mutilations Lecture).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
For those of you who watch the lecture, you will understand why I posted the UFO footage at the start and my own personal point, there's some weird stuff going on around Dartmoor.

Some truly fascinating information here in regards to animal mutilations.

On the first case in 1977, 15 mutilated ponies were discovered in the following condition:

The injuries sustained by the victims indicated immense and violent force. There was speculation that the ponies had been dropped or thrown violently into the small valley where they were found. Some of the victims appeared to decompose very rapidly and the whole incident was shrouded in mystery, a result of which was the numerous theories put forward to explain the deaths.

Additionally:

On Sunday the 2nd January 2005 seven dead sheep were found on a hill side next to Pew Tor, Dartmoor. The bodies were discovered at approximately 09:00 hours by a member of the public out walking their dog. The bodies were allegedly laid out in a seven pointed occult star. It was apparent that in addition to the seven victims, an eighth sheep had been attacked and was in a nearby drainage ditch. The walkers, who had found the ewe, helped to raise the animal out of the ditch whereupon it bolted across a cattle grid into a local farmyard. The animal remained in a traumatised state and was not discovered for twenty four hours when it was found next to a herb garden. Despite the obvious temptation the animal had eaten nothing from the garden.

Now, there was a serious of other incidents that occurred after this and all in all, there is a lot of mystery surrounding these strange events.

In regards to the lecture, Mike Freebury discusses the cases and his own personal wrangle with Devon and Cornwall Police regarding the release of case files and alleged tapping of his phone. Personally, I know there is a cover up going around this whole issue and it isn't just in America.

A brief rundown on typical mutilation injuries:

1. Tongue excised by a smooth cut to the back of the throat (no blood evident)
2. One eye completely removed (not pecked out by natural predators)
3. Rectal coring – veterinary examination has proved that in one victim at least the anal sphincter was removed
4. ‘Scratches’ on the underside of the forelegs (a vet suggested that these ‘scratches’ may have been caused by a sharp instrument
5. A two centimetre hole made in the under foreleg to access the body cavity
6. Teats removed or partly removed by some sharp instrument
7. Bruising around the head
8. Exceptionally rapid decomposition of bodies
9. Broken necks
10. Unidentified damage to kidneys (similar to some killings in the USA)
11. Small strips of tissue removed from jaw. The instrument used to do this leaves a serrated edge and appears to cauterize the tissue at the same time. This injury, which has been found in numerous animal mutilation attacks in the USA is referred to as ‘the cookie cutter’.

Another point to make and a very sobering thought at that(which is made by Mike Freebury in the lecture), roughly 220,000 people go missing in the U.K. every year, no doubt most are found after a period of time but what about those that are never found? 0.25 percent of that amount still makes 550 people a year.

No doubt we all have theories on animal mutilation cases, however based on the stuff I've seen and heard, there is a mystery here and there is a concerted effort to keep that mystery under wraps. Anyway, enjoy the lecture and feel free to comment and/or discuss.

Additional source: www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk...
edit on 28-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28/12/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Very interesting thank you for posting, I know Dartmoor very well. I was unaware of all these animal mutilations, as an avid animal rights activist, I abhor any cruslty to animals.

From my own experience of the area, Dartmoor is very mystical and this mystery has been compounded by stories from authors such as Conan Doyle and Du Maurier.

I think the area may attract people who deal in the dark arts ... I have no evidence for this, just my hunch.

The Devon and Cornwall police are a pretty laid back bunch I can't imagine them getting too excited about finding the culprits, unfortuately.

It is horrible to think that animals are being abused like this.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Nice thread. I just wanna say, I'm thinking the "UFO" in that video is just a refraction of light on the windows. The light popping up corresponds with your movements. (or who's ever movement.)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Of note, apparently a lot of Pagan groups get blamed for these kind of events which is completely unfounded, as you will notice from the lecture.

And no doubt Dartmoor is a mystical and strange place, but usually a lot of stories emanate from some kind of truth

reply to post by Mugen

Thanx for your input mate, the UFO video isn't really the point of the thread though, however even if it isn't a UFO, then there's still been a hell of a lot of strange lights seen there.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I will look at the video properly I have not had a chance yet. Yes Devon and Cornwall has alot of pagan groups, but they are supposedly [ or so i thought] meant to be intune with the earth and all the earth's creatures, so hopefully they would not resort to cruelty through sacrifice and pain.

I was thinking more of dark satanic circles ... but again I have no evidence, I just know that there are alot of stone circles etc on Dartmoor which may indicate an attraction for such people ???

Thank you for posting this information - it has depressed me but thanks.

BTW Recently: I saw a big black cat near Dartmoor - it was defo a cat though .. I think !!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

I will look at the video properly I have not had a chance yet. Yes Devon and Cornwall has alot of pagan groups, but they are supposedly [ or so i thought] meant to be intune with the earth and all the earth's creatures, so hopefully they would not resort to cruelty through sacrifice and pain.

I was thinking more of dark satanic circles ... but again I have no evidence, I just know that there are alot of stone circles etc on Dartmoor which may indicate an attraction for such people ???

Thank you for posting this information - it has depressed me but thanks.

BTW Recently: I saw a big black cat near Dartmoor - it was defo a cat though .. I think !!

Pagans are in tune with the earth and against cruelty to other life, that's why they're probably not responsible for these cases. Big cats aren't either when you look at the injuries, although I also have no doubt you seen a big black cat there.

Pretty sure that a lot of "exotic" animals that people had as pets in the sixties were let loose after laws came in, so breeding etc. and you probably have small amounts of these animals running around up there

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Its called animal testing.
Someone wanted to know how the animals reacted.
Obviously we do not know who is doing the testing.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

what I dont understand is why dont they just do a bloodtest, or a take a tissue sample, they do not have to kill the animal to do that. If it was advanced beings - they would not need to kill and torture animals.

Whoever it is doing this killing and torture are sick, nasty and cruel.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well what better way to hide a sane scientific investigation of a Tesla ray or UV ray
that is perhaps borderline legal, mostly clandestine and above top secret than to
make the seen look like maniacs were at work.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Well what better way to hide a sane scientific investigation of a Tesla ray or UV ray
that is perhaps borderline legal, mostly clandestine and above top secret than to

Wrong answer as it clearly isn't maniacs at work, unless ofc it's maniacs using laser surgery tools and methods beyond what is currently known to drain the blood.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Wrong answer as it clearly isn't maniacs at work, unless ofc it's maniacs using laser surgery tools and methods beyond what is currently known to drain the blood.

Sorry not an expert on blood draining.
Perhaps this is a stumbling block for you.
The blood could be boiled out and dried inside the veins and arteries with heat ray or drained
successfully by pressure waves that Tesla spoke of so many times but we know UV rays
attacked Lyne and thus animal blood was needed in a UV ray test perhaps in case they wished
to hit humans with UV and not get caught.
Ed: This TV episode:
www.youtube.com...
Lyne explains starting 1:19 into video.
Ed: UV damage to T cells will compromise the immune system so the blood samples
would be needed to see the T cell damage.
Ed: Actually 8:14.. 8:37 the window ..9:54 .. 11:24 another sprinkling among other
stories 12:43 .. 13:41 .. 15:08 what a chop job

edit on 1/4/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Sorry not an expert on blood draining.
Perhaps this is a stumbling block for you.
The blood could be boiled out and dried inside the veins and arteries with heat ray or drained
successfully by pressure waves that Tesla spoke of so many times but we know UV rays
attacked Lyne and thus animal blood was needed in a UV ray test perhaps in case they wished
to hit humans with UV and not get caught.
Ed: This TV episode:
www.youtube.com...
Lyne explains starting 1:19 into video.
Ed: UV damage to T cells will compromise the immune system so the blood samples
would be needed to see the T cell damage.
edit on 1/4/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

Possible, but for that to be done in the space of a few hours in the middle of nowhere, in difficult conditions and without leaving a trace, could be a problem

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
perhaps it was the ghost of Cathy, tormented for poor Heathcliff.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

People believe humans were operated on in UFO ships.
Out on the Texas range who is around or willing to say some ship came along looking at cows.
Also if the ships are fast they can bring the animals to a base and dump it back the next night.
Also cows don't have RFI chips yet. Imagine the cow hand at night watching sat-tv and the
cow alarm goes off. He goes out in the night and one cow is missing and the next day or
night sees the remains of the autopsy. Kind of shocking, so what does he say. What does
anyone say because the capability is unknown and denied by silence.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Whether it is that or not, you're right in that whatever it is, it is being denied by science.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

One thing that means it shouldn't be an American secret military is that they occurred in Canada and South America. In 1975, Grant Cameron was seeing these orange orbs in Canada. In Colorado during the same time police officers were seeing the same strange orbs in 1975. Whoever is behind them has the technology for strange orange orbs that can go into the ground.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Nice Post, and while I may be getting here a little late, it is an ongoing situation. I live near the site in question and I am with the local mountain rescue team. I have come across many carcass' deeper into the moor. Some have died of natural causes, some from the terrain, and then some which are in such a condition that causes pause for thought.
Dartmoor is a remote and hostile place, I can be in its depths for an entire day and see not a soul, then having read the statistics about the missing people each year makes me feel a little uneasy out there, far from help.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Interesting, although Dartmoor has many myths and legends including the 'hairy hands of dartmoor' apparently grabbing steering wheels and causing car crashes! Never happened to me I'm glad to say, and I'm actually driving there this afternoon so if I see anything strange I'll be sure to report back...unless those hairy hands decide otherwise lol.

I agree about Devon & Cornwall chilled and laid back cops though, I'm not surprised they aren't giving it much attention, in the summer we have less than 20 cops available per 100,000 citizens at any given time so rural Dartmoor is ignored compared to the towns and cities.
They're generally friendly and tend not to beat us up when making arrests though so I'm quite happy with them.

top topics

join