It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Government admits participation in Chemtrail experiments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
This video has been debunked repeatedly. It's either an accidental mistranslation, or a deliberate mistranslation, but at least one native German speaker on ATS has watched it and said that they didn't say anything about chemtrails. They talk about chaff, which is a totally different animal altogether. Chaff is dropped in small packets to spoof radar guided missiles, and doesn't appear anything like supposed chemtrails.

contrailscience.com...
edit on 12/28/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

It's not a question of debunking the video at all, it is a news report, about wondering what is going on and they speculate a military experiment using chaff over a 350km area, apparently something not expected. All the areas mentioned are more than well populated, in fact Germany is the most dense population in Europe. The real question is what comprises the chaff used, and why was it used, (it should be noted that the chaff is intended to be monitored by the military on radar themselves) so there is a reason for why it was done, that doesn't necessarily make it a good idea. The persistent 'chaff' then is the key, it may or may not be such a total different animal at all. More info is needed.
edit on 28-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

old

news actually ..

saw a paper on this and the french are in on it as well..

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The video is what it is. What needs to be, and has been, debunked is Tankerenemy applying a misleading translation to spin the content in a direction that suits his own agenda.

For similar examples look at tankerenemy misrepresenting a KC-10 contrail video shot by a USAF crewman from the cockpit of another aircraft. He claimed this was clandestinely shot chemtrail footage.

Tankerenemy misrepresenting a 767 on loan from the USA as a crew trainer for the Italian Air Forces then forthcoming delivery of KC-767 tankers. He claimed this was as an unmarked and unidentified chemtrail plane.

Then there was the widely covered 'scoop' of a chemtrail plane on the ground that was nothing more than a standard French AF Boeing KC-135. Its laughable what some sheep-like individuals will wet themselves over.

Contaminated evidence is not evidence at all and anyone serious about researching geo engineering or chemtrails would not accept this garbage. Do people want to find truth, or play a game like little children constructing their own reality?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Chaff is made up of aluminum and carbon fiber pieces. It causes a large return on the radar from a small packet, which is why it's effective. It doesn't persist, and it doesn't spread out over a huge area. On radar it appears to be a huge return, even though it's nowhere near that big.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by smurfy

Chaff is made up of aluminum and carbon fiber pieces. It causes a large return on the radar from a small packet, which is why it's effective. It doesn't persist, and it doesn't spread out over a huge area. On radar it appears to be a huge return, even though it's nowhere near that big.

So tell all the above to the TV station, and get answers, or sort them out.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by smurfy

The video is what it is. What needs to be, and has been, debunked is Tankerenemy applying a misleading translation to spin the content in a direction that suits his own agenda.

For similar examples look at tankerenemy misrepresenting a KC-10 contrail video shot by a USAF crewman from the cockpit of another aircraft. He claimed this was clandestinely shot chemtrail footage.

Tankerenemy misrepresenting a 767 on loan from the USA as a crew trainer for the Italian Air Forces then forthcoming delivery of KC-767 tankers. He claimed this was as an unmarked and unidentified chemtrail plane.

Then there was the widely covered 'scoop' of a chemtrail plane on the ground that was nothing more than a standard French AF Boeing KC-135. Its laughable what some sheep-like individuals will wet themselves over.

Contaminated evidence is not evidence at all and anyone serious about researching geo engineering or chemtrails would not accept this garbage. Do people want to find truth, or play a game like little children constructing their own reality?

I'm not interested in tanker enema, get it? you are wasting precious oxygen.
edit on 28-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Well I am not sure as to what is doing it but everyone human and animal is getting Cancer in Europe, Cancer cases in pets is up 90% on 4 years ago, and 66% up in people in 2 years, we are being killed by some strange thing that is for sure, but the state say nothing about it,

plenty of people are wiling to say what is likely causing any increase in cancer rates in Europe -

Chemicals which disrupt the hormone system – also known as 'endocrine disrupting chemicals' (EDCs) – may be a contributing factor behind the significant increases in cancers, diabetes and obesity, falling fertility, and an increased number of neurological development problems in both humans and animals, according to a review of recent scientific literature commissioned by the European Environment Agency (EEA).

Why would you think that white clouds at 30,000 feet that have never been measured are responsible, rather than the crap most of us use around the house every day??

but hospitals are seeing things going on, so you can't hide facts.

And apparently no-one actually is, despite your protestations.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

I'm not interested in tanker enema,

Priceless...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Why? The original video was released over three years ago. Media has a memory span of about five minutes.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Nothing had been debunked. Chemtrails is an English word. How come when people point out that chemtrails are a new phenomena chemtrail debunkers show old pictures of military airplanes spraying chaff. So if it's chaff, how does chaff become "persistent-contrails"? Important is what has been sprayed over Germany by military planes. Small metal particles that were only visible on radar covering hundreds of miles of the German airspace that later become artificial clouds. Well that's exactly what chemtrails are doing aka contrail-cirrus. I'm an old guy and have never seen any "persistent-contrails" aka "contrail-cirrus" the first 50 years in my life in Europe. I know the Anglo-American military has been conducting experiments since WWII and the video of Tanker enemy is real. I myself have seen planes switching on and off their chemtrail. I know German by the way and went to school in Germany. From the video : Army airplanes are manipulating our weather but only on the weather radar, once in 2005 and once in 2006, See video 2:29 what Karsten Brandt says. It's rightly translated from German to English. The stuff they spray it's metallic in nature and is deflecting radar but after a while it creates artificial clouds covering huge places over Germany. Well thats what some people call chemtrails while others call it persistent-contrails and others call it contrail-cirrus. I don't care about the name but it's ingredients are metallic particles. Exactly what the chemtrail people claim that chemtrails are.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Antinazi

So you have very little understanding about chaff then. The pictures that people post from WWII are not planes spreading chaff, they are leaving contrails. What do you think a plane spreading chaff looks like from the ground?

Chaff is not minute particles, it's strips of metal. Chaff doesn't spread to become clouds, it can't.

Persistent and spreading contrails have been seen since aircraft could reach those altitudes and that was before chaff was invented.

But then I suppose you don't think the Sun Dogs that Aristotle wrote about in 350BC had never been seen before 2009?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antinazi
reply to post by smurfy

Nothing had been debunked. Chemtrails is an English word. How come when people point out that chemtrails are a new phenomena chemtrail debunkers show old pictures of military airplanes spraying chaff.

Surely, its only the chemtrail believers that are trying to link chaff with this nonsense? Every debunker I have read on here seems to know what chaff is.

So if it's chaff, how does chaff become "persistent-contrails"?

It doesn't, not ever.

Important is what has been sprayed over Germany by military planes. Small metal particles that were only visible on radar covering hundreds of miles of the German airspace that later become artificial clouds.

Chaff has been used since World War Two by the first the British and Germans, then everyone else, as a means of confusing enemy radar. It prevents the pinpointing of a target by spreading over a wide area and giving a huge and impossible to interpret return. That is the purpose of chaff and is also the only sense in which it becomes a cloud.

Well that's exactly what chemtrails are doing aka contrail-cirrus.

No, its actually completely different. contrail cirrus forms when the moisture in the exhaust freezes into tiny ice crystals resulting in a visible cirrus cloud. Natural cirrus clouds are also ice crystals and that is why they are categorized the same way, the sole difference being contrail cirrus are promulgated by air traffic. It has nothing to do with ejecting parcels of aluminium foil into the air and to somehow confuse the two things is nothing short of bizarre. Contrails are called chemtrails *exclusively* by people with either a very limited knowledge of aviation or, alternatively, a perverse pleasure in playing on the insecurities of the unwary.

I'm an old guy and have never seen any "persistent-contrails" aka "contrail-cirrus" the first 50 years in my life in Europe.

Yeah, you've said this several times. Your lack of awareness is evidence of your lack of awareness, end of.

I know the Anglo-American military has been conducting experiments since WWII and the video of Tanker enemy is real.

Yes they have, and many of them of extremely dubious morality, however that does not make tanker enemy a bringer of truth. I am sorry you have been duped by him.

I myself have seen planes switching on and off their chemtrail.

You might think you have. I have seen something that looks the same but it was caused by the weather.

I know German by the way and went to school in Germany. From the video : Army airplanes are manipulating our weather but only on the weather radar, once in 2005 and once in 2006, See video 2:29 what Karsten Brandt says. It's rightly translated from German to English. The stuff they spray it's metallic in nature and is deflecting radar but after a while it creates artificial clouds covering huge places over Germany. Well thats what some people call chemtrails while others call it persistent-contrails and others call it contrail-cirrus. I don't care about the name but it's ingredients are metallic particles. Exactly what the chemtrail people claim that chemtrails are.

No, you are just plain wrong. The German report is mostly correctly translated, and it reports on a genuine concern that was reported about what this stuff might do, whether unfounded or not, but it just isnt chemtrails at all and to claim otherwise is a lie.

In the video, the word chemtrail, on the translation, appears everytime the original word 'Duppel' is used. Duppel is the German word for chaff and has been for over 70 years, a very very long time before people looked up at aircraft contrails and called them something else to make them seem sinister. This is a deliberate mistranslation of the word and is completely dishonest.

Contrail cirrus never has been the same thing as chaff, one is water ice the other is aluminium, it is only the ignorant few that want you to think there is aluminium in the water ice that make this erroneous connection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join