Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

German Government admits participation in Chemtrail experiments

page: 1
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Now it's official. We don't just get intoxicated by fluoridated water and poisoned food, but even with contaminated air containing every type of toxic metal. To all the naysayers are you awake now?





posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
SO Germany does that , it means that every one is doing?

Logic ?



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall
 


well I wonder how this will go down as 90% of ATS believes chem-trails don't exist



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This video has been debunked repeatedly. It's either an accidental mistranslation, or a deliberate mistranslation, but at least one native German speaker on ATS has watched it and said that they didn't say anything about chemtrails. They talk about chaff, which is a totally different animal altogether. Chaff is dropped in small packets to spoof radar guided missiles, and doesn't appear anything like supposed chemtrails.

contrailscience.com...
edit on 12/28/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall
 


This has been brought up before, sometime or another and as usual there are still people out there that will try to find holes in the story, even when there are none.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've personally never doubted experiements have happened with seeding the atmosphere and seeding the clouds. Hell, cloud seeding in the 70's is a matter of public record if I'm not mistaken. We tried the same thing the Chinese were seen doing as a large scale operation during the Olympics with artillery batteries around their nation firing into the clouds to seed them for rain. Seems more efficient anyway...doesn't it? Just fly through them and dump the goods directly where it's desired.

As I recall reading though, the debate swung from 'this does nothing' to 'you've flooded us to death!' to 'we're scorched by drought, thanks!'. I.E. I don't know that the U.S. side ever came back with solid conclusions as to how effective cloud and atmospheric seeding can be? Anyone else know if they "decided" whether it worked and was controllable back then or not?


You know...there is something else..and I only recently discovered this:



Assuming there are Chem-trails used in an operational way and not merely experiments now and then, it could be...it's for our GOOD too. Notice how that list isn't simply referred to as nuclear test shots but ARTIFICIAL RADIATION BELTS we made. Could be..just to play devil's advocate...they've been helping to insure what ignorantly got sent up doesn't come back DOWN in quite as lethal a form as it might?



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well I am not sure as to what is doing it but everyone human and animal is getting Cancer in Europe, Cancer cases in pets is up 90% on 4 years ago, and 66% up in people in 2 years, we are being killed by some strange thing that is for sure, but the state say nothing about it, but hospitals are seeing things going on, so you can't hide facts.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
At the beginning of the video, the news anchor talks , it would seem, about a one time military experiment. Then she asks "what are these mysterious clouds?" So again it's the old "Government admits to doing an experiment involving the spraying of substances into the atmosphere, this gets interpreted as "Every contrail in the sky is a chemtrail!" This is neither official, or proof of anything, just more speculation by people with an agenda!



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In the video what is released is referred to as "Duppel". Duppel was what the Luftwaffe originally called chaff during WWII, after a suburb of Berlin.

Ironically during WWII both the British and Germans developed chaff at about the same time, but neither side wanted to use it because once they did, the other side would be able to develop it and use it against them.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I've personally never doubted experiements have happened with seeding the atmosphere and seeding the clouds. Hell, cloud seeding in the 70's is a matter of public record if I'm not mistaken. We tried the same thing the Chinese were seen doing as a large scale operation during the Olympics with artillery batteries around their nation firing into the clouds to seed them for rain. Seems more efficient anyway...doesn't it? Just fly through them and dump the goods directly where it's desired.

As I recall reading though, the debate swung from 'this does nothing' to 'you've flooded us to death!' to 'we're scorched by drought, thanks!'. I.E. I don't know that the U.S. side ever came back with solid conclusions as to how effective cloud and atmospheric seeding can be? Anyone else know if they "decided" whether it worked and was controllable back then or not?


You know...there is something else..and I only recently discovered this:



Assuming there are Chem-trails used in an operational way and not merely experiments now and then, it could be...it's for our GOOD too. Notice how that list isn't simply referred to as nuclear test shots but ARTIFICIAL RADIATION BELTS we made. Could be..just to play devil's advocate...they've been helping to insure what ignorantly got sent up doesn't come back DOWN in quite as lethal a form as it might?


www.australianrain.com.au...

well down here we dont pretend to make rain we do it by aerosol spraying the atmosphere then electro charging it, it cost the government over 10 million dollars but hey if you want to flood out a whole state why not.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall
 


sign - not that crap again - the english " translation " is deliberatly dishonest



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I've personally never doubted experiements have happened with seeding the atmosphere and seeding the clouds. Hell, cloud seeding in the 70's is a matter of public record if I'm not mistaken. We tried the same thing the Chinese were seen doing as a large scale operation during the Olympics with artillery batteries around their nation firing into the clouds to seed them for rain. Seems more efficient anyway...doesn't it? Just fly through them and dump the goods directly where it's desired.

As I recall reading though, the debate swung from 'this does nothing' to 'you've flooded us to death!' to 'we're scorched by drought, thanks!'. I.E. I don't know that the U.S. side ever came back with solid conclusions as to how effective cloud and atmospheric seeding can be? Anyone else know if they "decided" whether it worked and was controllable back then or not?


You know...there is something else..and I only recently discovered this:



Assuming there are Chem-trails used in an operational way and not merely experiments now and then, it could be...it's for our GOOD too. Notice how that list isn't simply referred to as nuclear test shots but ARTIFICIAL RADIATION BELTS we made. Could be..just to play devil's advocate...they've been helping to insure what ignorantly got sent up doesn't come back DOWN in quite as lethal a form as it might?


It's not just that. This link is a pointer to events that did happen, albeit accidental if you like, but where the results were devastating elsewhere. As is pointed out in the link, it seems that all the favoured proposals for geo engineering, ignore or forget what had already been learned.
Don't anyone kid themselves that if hardy came to hardy, there would be something used, and it's hard to get round the idea that there is no testing going on, ban or no ban. This Guardian link is a preface 2006 to a book, I have not yet read the author's book,

www.monbiot.com...



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by libertytoall
 


This has been brought up before, sometime or another and as usual there are still people out there that will try to find holes in the story, even when there are none.


Well, if you are asking if there are any holes in the idea that this video is about chaff, then there are no holes.

Howeve, if someone contends that the spraying of chemicals in the air is discussed in this video (I mean other than spreading radar-evading chaff for military purposes), then that idea is full of holes.

The idea of a military plane releasing chaff in order to confuse enemy radar really has nothing to do with what most people would call "chemtrails". Most people who believe in chemtrails contend they are being sprayed to deliberately poison people. Chaff, on the other hand, is spread in order to fool military radars and hide the position of a military plane.

Is chaff harmful to people? Maybe, maybe not. However, it is not being spread for the express purpose of poisoning people. If people are worried about being poisoned by the air they breathe, then they should be more concerned about automobile exhaust instead of chaff.

edit on 12/28/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't even need to see this video as the opening screen tells me all I need to know about whether this video is legit...



Sorry OP but this is a hoax that goes along with his other videos...



And here is the truth about his supposed chemtrail plane...



I would suggest that if you see a video from TankerEnemy put the mouse down and back away from the computer, because he is a well known hoaxer and is just trying to make money off of this hoax called chemtrails..



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01
 





well I wonder how this will go down as 90% of ATS believes chem-trails don't exist


Since seeing the person that uploaded the video( TankerEnemy ) I would go as far to say that this video doesn't change anyones belief that chemtrails aren't real, as he is a known hoaxer.. Sorry..



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Follow it carefully. The word "duppel" is translated on screen as chemtrail, the translation is balls.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by PLAYERONE01
 





well I wonder how this will go down as 90% of ATS believes chem-trails don't exist


Since seeing the person that uploaded the video( TankerEnemy ) I would go as far to say that this video doesn't change anyones belief that chemtrails aren't real, as he is a known hoaxer.. Sorry..


Even if you give a known hoaxer the benefit of the doubt, in this specific case he is spreading misinformation by calling "Düppel" a chemtrail. "Düppel" has a very specific German translation, and it isn't "chemtrail".

So in the spirit of "Fool me once, shame on me...", 'TankerEnemy' gets the benefit of the doubt prior to viewing this video. However, with this video, 'TankerEnemy' now gets a:

"Fool me twice (or 3 or 4 times), Shame on you".



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos
 





Follow it carefully. The word "duppel" is translated on screen as chemtrail, the translation is balls.


Funny you say that ,because TankerEnemy has a brass set to keep trying to pass off these rediculous chemtrail videos as being something credible..

I guess he figured nobody would translate the text in that video...



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sadly, this deliberate disinfo will come up time and time and time again.

What's saddest is that those who bring it up don't bother to actually check it out properly for themselves before reposting it. Takes about 5 minutes to check the translations and find out the reality of the story.

Lesson: like Father Christmas, check your list not once, but twice. And if it seems too good to be true, maybe it is ....
edit on 28-12-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew
 





What's saddest is that those who bring it up don't bother to actually check it out properly for themselves before reposting it.


I am not sure it could be considered sad, but I think uninformed may be a better word, but hey we were like that at one time which is what makes people better researchers...

But you may not be that far off with that...






top topics



 
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join