It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

advance wars 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Not quite as good graphics, but take it from me, this is one of, if not, the best GBA game ever. This game is turn based. You start out with a HQ (Headquarters), a few bases for building units, and probobly a few cities to send money every turn. Your objective in this game is either destroy all enemy units or capture your enemy's HQ. The units in this game vary from infantry to neotanks, from landers to battleships, and transport copters to bombers. The cool thing about this game is that your CO (Commanding Officer) that you are, has a CO power and a super power. Obviously you would use your super power to cause real devistation and your normal power for desprate needs. Each CO has different specialties. The main character, Andy, has a "power" to restore 2 hp to every unit of his. Now his "SUPER" power restores 5 hp, pretty cool huh?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's definatly a good game. It's one of my favorite GBA games. I like fighting my friends. My favorite CO is Grit, so naturally my favorite unit is the Rocket artillery. I've perfected the art of making outside of game alliances with my friends.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've been thinking about buying it. Thanks for giving me the heads-up!

new topics

join