It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amish Mafia - Biggest Reality TV Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Actually, there are still places they could go if they were really serious about their lifestyle. Thing is, they've grown accustomed to parasitic behaviors and "English" life.

Montana, Nebraska, Wyoming, Nevada, Alaska - plenty of wide open spaces to plop down and live in isolation.

Frankly, I'm sick of the Amish around here. They live miles out of town, suck up to people to get rides, drop nails which flatten tires and look down their noses at everybody.

I wanted to buy a super nice rolltop desk from one of their cabinetmakers, cash order in advance of the build. The guy was a complete jerk because I went to the door of his workshop instead of the front door of the house. How the hell was I supposed to know that?

Hypocrites, just like the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
All reality tv is fake. If you had of told anyone that the masses would be sitting down watching this crapola 20 years ago, they would have called you insane. Reality tv just takes advantage of the plebs wanting to feel superior. A girl I knew in college is a real estate agent on one of those love it or list it type of shows. Evidently people buy the house first, contract to the show and multiple endings are filmed....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join