It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversy as 200 Utah teachers to be given concealed weapons training in wake of Sandy Hook

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by Honor93

Spare me, you have a blatant denial of truth going on:

Looking at developed nations, the U.S. is the end point of a staggering trend where the higher the rate of gun ownership, the more people die from gun wounds. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 30-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Ok so you mean to tell me - the more civilians that carry guns - the more wanna-be killers end up with gunshot wounds?

Besides that just being logical, what is the problem with it? had they not been shot, they would have killed! or maybe even worse - kidnapped tortured and sold people into sex slavery ( THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY WAKE UP, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE AN AGENCY DEDICATED TO IT!!!)

America has a long list of problems and only so many calibers....

As for the insane amount of homicide victims, I am truly sorry our system did not teach them to carry guns before they got killed. It actually got my brother killed.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Laugh all you want.
Your opinion is that that of a European with no Firearm rights, with really no say in what happens in the United States.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Laugh all you want.
Your opinion is that that of a European with no Firearm rights, with really no say in what happens in the United States.

It wouldn't make a difference if I was a U.S. citizen either mate, so no sweat

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

reply to post by Honor93

Spare me, you have a blatant denial of truth going on:

Looking at developed nations, the U.S. is the end point of a staggering trend where the higher the rate of gun ownership, the more people die from gun wounds. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

Ok so you mean to tell me - the more civilians that carry guns - the more wanna-be killers end up with gunshot wounds?

Besides that just being logical, what is the problem with it? had they not been shot, they would have killed! or maybe even worse - kidnapped tortured and sold people into sex slavery ( THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY WAKE UP, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE AN AGENCY DEDICATED TO IT!!!)

America has a long list of problems and only so many calibers....

As for the insane amount of homicide victims, I am truly sorry our system did not teach them to carry guns before they got killed. It actually got my brother killed.

That's part of the problem, your system can't be trusted to teach everyone how to use these weapons and whether you like it or not, it is absolute fact that more gun owners increase the potential for more gun casualties.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I made a thread about this. It's not just the system. It's greed. It's power. Compared to the resources available, I think we can make it happen the RIGHT way.

Just tell the rich people to stop buying yachts for a year. I'm serious. Whatever I'm going to bed.

edit: and yes more gun owners means more casualties in cities and only in the short term. We have tons of evidence of this. I already explained why that is a straw man.

edit on 31-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yeah, actually it would.
As you have no clue really what you are spouting off about, have no base of American Culture or Life, and really have no idea as to the Freedoms we have here.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

i see you still cannot/will not provide any support for this opinion.

it is absolute fact that more gun owners increase the potential for more gun casualties
Vermont proves you're full of BS and too afraid to touch on the truth.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

it is absolute fact that more gun owners increase the potential for more gun casualties

You still trying to talk to me?

Look dude, you got your opinions and I have mine, how about you keeps yours and I will keep mine, as nothing you say will make me alter mine

I'll try and simplify for you:

Scenario 1

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

if you were 'keeping' yours, they wouldn't be splattered all over these threads.

how 'bout you play along since you entered the field of play ?

proof please otherwise you spout NONSENSE, period.
btw, i have no interest in altering your opinion but exposing it for the BS it is has been fun, thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

You still trying to talk to me?

Look dude, you got your opinions and I have mine, how about you keeps yours and I will keep mine, as nothing you say will make me alter mine

I'll try and simplify for you:

Scenario 1

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Yup.

How long until a highschool teacher is jumped from behind and his/her weapon stolen and used against them? How long until a teacher snaps and goes on a rampage?

Well, we know it will take longer than 12 years, because that's how long Utah has already been allowing teachers to carry concealed weapons in schools.

Police response to active shooters has changed dramatically over the last few years as well. The old technique of holding back for reinforcements has given way to the preferred technique of getting in to the location ASAP and engaging the target. Why? Because they found that the single most effective way to stop an attack was to start shooting back, whether or not you are even hitting the attacker. The attackers are after easy targets.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Originally posted by streetfightingman
Maybe we should train them how to operate fighter jets too so they can patrol the school grounds from above during recess.

You got a better idea genius? Seriously when you come up with one let us know oh great one. Tell us how to stop this madness or otherwise your just a pointless youtube comment. (troll) I'm a troll too sometimes but atleast I keep it real.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

Wow. Ok.

I have. Just because the light isn't being shone on citizens in Huffington Post because
of their god-created circumstances;

For example:

Fig 1.
I would like to travel to France and become an electrician and engineer and chemist,
but I can't because I have a cat, so I need to start in my home country and learn
the French language.

So, because of these circumstances I can't become an award-winning nobel prize chemist right now.

Otherwise, I would gladly lead you to freedom and liberty.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

"The single most effective way to stop an attack is to start shooting back."

You don't say!?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ask yourself this question:

If a deranged and drugged out person walked into your child's school armed with a weapon, would you prefer the teacher or staff to be armed and trained or unarmed with no training?

I'd take my chances with a staff that has taken classes in self-defense and weapon safety and how it correlates to their job as a teacher/school faculty.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsTheBatman

The whole point of this faked sandy hook shooting is to blame all gun owners. Why do you think we keep on hearing about different types of schools being shot up? Every other day there is "supposedly" a new shooting occuring. That's because later on the gov. is going to blame these FAKED staged tragedies on gunowners.They need a constant reason to start going door to door. Look at what's coming up. March 23 2013 is FORCED COMPLIANCE Obamacare meaning everybody has to be Microchipped by LAW or face imprisonment. The BIG Gun Confiscation Meeting in NY ends on march 28 2013. Put 2 and 2 together. Knock knock, we're taking your guns and forcing you to be chipped.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by iRateGenius2397
reply to post by WhereIsTheBatman

The whole point of this faked sandy hook shooting is to blame all gun owners. Why do you think we keep on hearing about different types of schools being shot up? Every other day there is "supposedly" a new shooting occuring. That's because later on the gov. is going to blame these FAKED staged tragedies on gunowners.They need a constant reason to start going door to door. Look at what's coming up. March 23 2013 is FORCED COMPLIANCE Obamacare meaning everybody has to be Microchipped by LAW or face imprisonment. The BIG Gun Confiscation Meeting in NY ends on march 28 2013. Put 2 and 2 together. Knock knock, we're taking your guns and forcing you to be chipped.

1. Do you have evidence of Sandy Hook being faked? I doubt it but humor me.

2. Every day there are multiple shootings occurring. They are not all reported and for more than one reason. Not EVERYTHING is about an agenda but some things are and shootings are used for them. Shootings are political and definitely should never be. It is a terrible thing to make political.

3. Obamacare says everyone has to be micro chipped? First I heard of that. Do you have proof? Regardless it won't happen. Plain and simple. There are too many intelligent people out there with free will that are capable of love.

4. Do you have evidence of this "gun confiscation meeting"? And if so, how do they expect to get all of the illegal guns off the street? After all, the most likely to rise up with violence happen to be the ones that don't care if their guns are legal or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join