It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars All moving accross sky extremely fast. implications amazing...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GeardUp

OMG!!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED A PAL AND I LAST NIGHT!?!? It happened over Ponca City, Oklahoma probably between 8-9:30 coming from the Texas, Mexico direction and going north into Kansas. Their was maybe a hundred "stars" flying over my house last night and it didn't start until it started getting cloudy. The more dense the clouds get more and more stars begin to appear some brighter then other some faster then others they all had the same basic movement though. Also, I attempted to have a friend on the other side of town go outside and see them and video record them. On her side of town though it was extremely cloudy with your typical dark grey clouds..she did mention seeing red stars though multiple remaining stationary. On my side of town on the other hand the clouds were blood red and their was a few openings in them. But they were all very noticeable on my end either way. Eventually, a Helicopter flew by and for some reason everything just ended as soon as it had. The clouds started to clear up thousands of stars begin to ascend into the night sky becoming very clear. Once the Helicopter passed all the stars had literally just stopped. Right over my house, everyone just stopped. If I could guess how many I would say probably between 50-100. I would have had proof but my Cell phone is very cheap and it does not have a good view of the sky. Everything is just pitch black all you can here is My friend and I freaking out about what we were seeing. Also, We were both sober, and are only 17. The entire experience was very intense, scary, confusing, and just down right amazing. I have never seen anything like it in my entire life. Although what caught me about this experience was the fact that everything was so perfectly synchronized they were flying in the shapes of triangles. Perfectly aligned and maintaining the same pace, and the fact of how they all move as soon as it gets cloudy and rainy but the second a helicopter flies by and the clouds clear everything single one of them just stop. I assumed drones naturally but their was too many for a test/drill that was more of a preparation for war. Also, My friend and I seem to be the only ones in the town or the U.S who caught this last night....how is this possible...?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Continental drift? IDK

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It's the Clouds that are moving not the stars.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm not trying to discredit you in the least bit because odd things do happen alot. But if they are below a certain angle in the night sky it magnifies and makes things move oddly. I want to say about 35-45 degrees and under is the magic number. After that its around how things normally move and look. Its the same thing that makes the sun look larger and have waves running around it in the morning and at sunset. Hopefully the giant crack and that aren't related because if the ground moved that fast I'm sure you would have felt it. Keep us posted if anything else strange happens maybe your onto something.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I saw what you observed dude... it's was really fascinating that a group of stars moving all together. Actually I have companions when we observed the moving stars way back in 2012... im from the Philippines...
hoping scientists can explain that kind of phenomenon.. I'm looking for articles before about but found nothing... now I am very convinced that kind of phenomenon happened and were observed by humans on Earth...
edit on 16-2-2015 by zherwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Concave Earth Theory kinda explains it .

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I live in New Bern NC. And I am here to tell you that this has happened to me also on numerous occasions. Those who make fun of you for this don't understand. It is not an optical illusion, hallucination, etc. it is way too real when it happens. I don't know what it is or how to explain it. But I see it every time I look to the stars. It is a magnificent phenomenon. Know that you are one of the lucky ones and you have seen past the illusion. Science will never be able to explain what was seen by you, or what I see every time I look to the stars. It is something spiritual. It is always accompanied by the presence of UFOs for me. I encourage you to stay up and sit under the stars all night and truly believe that it will happen again. And I believe you will see incredible things. I also encourage you to research the Entities that occupy Pliedies as you are now a contactee and this is the great creator talking to you. It is beyond comprehension until you activate your DNA. Get a copy of the book Bringers of the Dawn. Welcome yourself to your path of becoming a light worker.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
First the stars were taken and replaced by aliens a long time ago those spots u see in the sky are now houses for our foreign intruders. They also plan on taking the sun and giving it radiation to die slowly. As we will too. They've made bunkers under ground all over Texas there are female camps they already have previously made for us when America finally decides to tell us there here they will have already taken over the world. There robots and medicine and drugs male your mind foggy so stay away from phones and wifi. Get w the new world age or you'll die quickly they want the smart ones to live to use them!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

must be a giant cloaked ship just flew overhead.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Back on feb 14 2011, or was it 2010 i saw stars moving fast and ran upstairs to get my gf at th time, nt only were th stars moving fast but the moon would make its way across th sky and eventually out of sight past th house then seconds later it would end up across th sky again constantly doing this to the pount where my gf just went bk inside, the same time there were 20 or more so orange red star looking stars i guess u could say, they were all coming about 2 to 3 a time coming from the same way going th same way, right above us way way up (i was trying to tell if they were in sky or space bt they looked alot closer than the actual white stars, that i didnt evin notice after these dots) when i went upstairs 2put bbc news, cnbc, cnn, sky news i saw nothing. But when i looked up across the other end of the sky thats when i saw (looking out window) what i could only describe as a basketball flame high in the sky, i though this was the world ending, i dont know if it was getting bigger/closer? But after a few mins i think, it was gone. I didnt see if it moved or vanished bt it was gone when i checked again from flicking threw news. My gf after a day or 2 went bk 2her way of mocking me about ufo's, laughing off the entire event. evin tho she did come home from work telling me a chef or dishwasher kp had said he saw the moon moving across sky, she works in aberdeen thats 16miles from my place, anyway that was th only other person i knew of who experienced what this was, there was a few ufo sightings in my town that year and nothing since. Its ashame as i have really lost the patience i think i once had that was required for sightings, or maybe i was and one day stil will be - lucky. I saw dany dyer ufo doc and he went 2a ufo spot at mount chiliad was it? (washinton) Anyway they all did their meditation thing (and this very stupid laughing thing) in preparation for the late evenings ufo spotting, the guy reckons it helps open up to woteva etc, i didnt really see the point but it has had me wondering because 2011 i was listening to these hypno mp3s that were 1hour per day for a good few months and i just wonder if its nt so silly as 2put a connection into that. other than that Valentines night, i saw some ufo's (all the same year i trully think?) things like smokey trail right above house across my st. (clear moonlit sky let me see that) a ufo going round my town i guess, it was only viewed from back window, and my last sighting that pretty much done it for me was a ufo that was speed like the mouse arrow on laptop screen, across st. stopping an starting above and behind houses. But i wonder if the meditation hypno helps people.._.I dont know what i'm blabbering about bt i guess i can leave this random stuff behind me now ive just typed it out, evin if i havnt explained this properly for any1 at least its help me lol. Nt that it bothered me, i dont think. Its amazing what we sweep under th carpet and forget about tho.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I should be thanking you. Your 2beers comment helped make me want 2 finally post bout my random stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamWarrior93

This is gonna sound silly buts lets say ets are travelling at such a way that what if its the resulting effect of a bubble of time/gravety being opened up for a lil while, when i saw it i thot the world had been swallowed by a black hole or something and i kept thinking at the time that the iss people up in space, if we are seeing this then what are they seeing. But nothing, nothing ever explained or nationally reported. 2anyone who tells 100%truth like most i hope and have been laughed at, just look at it this way, ur lucky to have witnessed something others never gt 2 etc. No disrespect 2those who havnt bt i can understand ridicule, its a mixture of disbelief and envy bt thats gotta be down to the liers n freaks of everything paranormal. I hope in our lifetime we can get real answers and i hope the world can handle it._.. Que tom cruise. The handling of society towards aliens becoming a true fact, it makes me think of the show pines, or wot was it matt dillian, the adulds couldnt know abouts the monsters, wayward pines thats it. A good show, a better book i presume
edit on 2/11/2016 by davej9859 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: davej9859

After noticing on the avatar i joined in jan 2011 it means this was happening in 2010.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The "Earth wobble" is likely the cause of this OP..

This wobble is due to Planet X's gravitational forces. This is why the moon is out of phase and position, same applies for the sun.

As the wobble increases due to PX's proximity things like this will be more noticeable.

Here's my thread documenting my experiences complete with photos dating back nearly a year-this is conclusive proof of PX-make your preparations it is very near!!

Good luck Fellow ATSers!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

This is why the moon is out of phase and position, same applies for the sun.

The Moon is not out of phase or position.
The Sun has no phases nor is it out of position.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thats crazy! You are the only person I have come across to have the exact same experience as me! It occurred in the summer of 2014. I was also with a group of friends when fishing one night. None of us were drinking! I looked up at the night sky and something peculiar struck me. I thought the clouds were just moving faster than normal but it was the whole sky!! I read into it a bit. Something about the universe expanding and pushing stars for space. I'm not completely sure why it occurs but its exists!! I've seen it! I had to create this profile just respond to your post. ha well I hope you feel better. You're not crazy!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Israeldh

every night, astronomical observatories take time lapse photographs of the deep sky, tracking the background exactly as known by the Earth's rotation for substantial lengths of time.

If somehow the sky moved abnormally, we would see it on the photographs.

This has never bee observed.
edit on 10-3-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Where I am the stars move in opposite directions through the night as if at the North Pole.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I just saw this phenom last night in north america. I want some kind of explanation (other than clouds /facepalm). i dont do drugs i wasnt drinking i was getting ready for work drinking coffee. and it wasnt clounds jezz... really...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
When I was a teenager I saw something similar, it was around 10:30 pm when I saw a fast moving star which was not following a straight path instead it was zigzagging avoiding other stars, I couldn't believe it so I asked my dad to check it out, and he saw it too, the next night the same thing happened the same exact way at the same time, three decades passed and I'm convinced that it was a star , now reading this post I'm more sure that many other people saw similar things which prove that what media and scientists tell as about the physical aspect of the universe could be challenged.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join