It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars All moving accross sky extremely fast. implications amazing...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
ok did it happen to look anything like this:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GeardUp

I had a very potent dream a few years ago, with a theme that was repeated and developed in further dreams over the years since, that some of the 'stars' we take for granted in the skies above us are in fact concealed vessels located not too far from us in the heavens beyond our sphere/ solar system.

I also saw something quite intriguing the other night - a 'star' appeared near to the Moon, where there has never previously been a star. I expected it was a satellite, and thus that it would go off on a tangent as the night progressed & the Moon moved across its normal path in the night sky. However, the 'star' stayed exactly the same distance form the Moon, at exactly the same angle from the Moon, all night. It was in a geo-stationery 'orbit' around the Moon, therefore, and yet - the next night, it wasn't there.

I was baffled, and will be loading up the Stellarium program later, in an effort to see why the damn thing stayed tied to the Moon's orbit, and didn't track off in a different direction as the night progressed. It was as bright in the sky as the North Star, and as large as the ISS.

I'm located in the North-West of England, and this took place on Christmas Day night. The object was visible from the moment the Moon appeared in the evening sky, and stayed exactly positioned in relation to the Moon all night. It was approx two Moon diameter's distance from the Moon, and was located WSW of the Moon itself.

Very odd. Anyone else notice this?

FITO.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blackspirit

start to middle of summer, i wish it was blue meanies, then i would have an explination. and id be posting my magical adventure on erowid, not coming on here trying to figure out wtf it was.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

i have seen this footage before, its amazing and this is the first thing that came to mind when i saw it at the start, however they were all moving, even the big dipper or saucepan whatever its called was moving with the rest of the stars so i know it was stars and not a horde of ufos

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GeardUp

Interesting observation. If I had not witnessed something similar years ago i would be scoffing at your observation.
With that said, Perhaps there is a reason you witnessed this phenomenon.

Gravitational Lensing

This phenomenon is usually only seen through telescopes but it would "fit" your description perfectly.
With the curvature of the Earth and under certain viewing conditions it could easily appear that objects closer to the horizon would appear to move faster than objects directly above you.

Crappy Wiki link

edit on 28-12-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OK first we need to start eliminating possibilities, then we will have a better idea where to go looking for an explanation.

first of all, you said you spoke to people, and i didnt see anything out od the ordinary, so it was localised to only you guys. that counts out any physical object in the sky, whether star or UFO.

It could be light related because that depends on where you are viewing from,
it could be atmospheric,
it could be psychological,

Thats all I can think of now

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeardUp

i have seen this footage before, its amazing and this is the first thing that came to mind when i saw it at the start, however they were all moving, even the big dipper or saucepan whatever its called was moving with the rest of the stars so i know it was stars and not a horde of ufos

interesting, well should check for any seismic movement even the tiniest movement can cause disorientation

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

i dont think it was these things mate becuase of the way they were all moving untill they began to move south...

To me at the time it felt like this:

there was a massive black hole pulling all the stars towards it including earth, and as the stars approached us they matched our speed and slowed down, obviously this isnt what happened, but what was going through my head at the time, and will hopfully paint a better picture.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i would also just like to point out this was happening for a good couple of hours

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The sky reveals a lot often. I have seen many things from UFO to a whole area of sky moving at least 20 degrees clockwise in less than 5 minutes, I have also seen two objects that looked like suns, one slightly smaller than the other and they were at different areas of the sky, other people seen them too that day and another mother told their child it was a mirage, it wasn't.

However when it comes to others believing in something that clearly happened and you clearly seen with your own eyes in daylight, with witnesses, good luck because so far, mentioning it, for me has only caused stress.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

mmm it would appear thats all that will come of this, i was just hoping it would all happen again tonight and that infact something big was going on. Unfortunatly its not, and it will just have to go into the back of my mind with the hundreds of other experinces ive had that i cant talk about with poeple.

i just figured since it was on such a large scale that perhaps lots of poeple saw it and google was sensoring the search results, which is why i had to come on an actual forum to get real responces.. shame... ahwell thanks to those of you who tried to come up with an explination

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

mmm it would appear thats all that will come of this, i was just hoping it would all happen again tonight and that infact something big was going on. Unfortunatly its not, and it will just have to go into the back of my mind with the hundreds of other experinces ive had that i cant talk about with poeple.

i just figured since it was on such a large scale that perhaps lots of poeple saw it and google was sensoring the search results, which is why i had to come on an actual forum to get real responces.. shame... ahwell thanks to those of you who tried to come up with an explination

Mate I believe you, I'm just helping you eliminate the possibilities and trying to get my head around the enormity of the situation

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
I've experienced what appears to be very fast moving stars.

It's actually clouds you can't really see, quickly passing over the sky, giving the appearance of fast moving stars.

It's kinda neat-looking, isn't it?

funny you should mention that. i was in the yard smoking the other night, looking up as usual, when i saw a bright star seemingly zoo across the sky. I got very excited until i realized it was the clouds moving.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Hi everyone my first thread here been lurking for ages though.

4 of us last night witnessed the strangest thing imaginable, this wasnt some ordanary ufo sighting, oh no, ive seen plenty of those in the past... this was much bigger than anything ive ever even heard of. Before any of you ask we used stationary reference points, no drugs were taken, and i (not the others) had 2 beers.

Standing outside Adelaide, Australia about 24 hours ago. (11pm) look up and notice all the stars are moving at the same speed across the sky, from the northen horizion up untill they reached directly above us, where they slowed right down to normal speed.

Ive seen "stars" move on their own before thats nothing crazy but the entire spectrum of stars that i could see was moving alot faster than normal. example: if you were to take a video of the night sky watch some stars move from horizion to directly above you, that video would take half the night... but if you sped that video up so that one star you're watching took 10 minutes to comlete that journey accross the sky, thats how fast they were moving.

I'm not bull#ting we saw this, and to any of you guys fimilar with Val Valerian (matrix series) in the 3rd from the top update on his website trufax.com at the bottom of the home page "events that will occur" a video by Pane Andov is linked
www.youtube.com...
If you skip to 1:04:30 you can see him talking about a crack over Adelaide (my city) which i didnt discover untill last night after we came in by complete acident... i think this is definatly tied in somehow and yeah i dont know what else to say other than wtf..

anyone got any ideas?

TL;DR All the stars were moveing very fast simultaneously accross the sky by far the weirdest thing ever considering if anything is to remain constant in this world its the location of starts.

edit on 28-12-2012 by GeardUp because: grammer

I saw a very similar phenomenon a few years back

here is the thread I made after the experience. www.abovetopsecret.com...
S&F
edit on 28-12-2012 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Someday humanity will remove it's blinkers, someday.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GeardUp

Could be a kind of weather event,where the conditions make the atmosphere act like a distorted lens,making the stars appear to be moving faster at a certain point in the sky.
Check your local weather station for info if you can-maybe they have a website.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

yeah cheers man
i honestly have no idea where to even start to eliminate hey, because it was such an amazing experience, that i think its just impossible to make sence of ya know... i think that the time bubble thing sounds like it could be somehow real given the fact others in adelaide didnt see it, but even that has holes in it.

one things for sure i know the impossible happened last night and i doubt ill ever find a logical explination for it

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

look guys, im not looking for approval from anyone we know what we saw.

I'm looking for anyone whos experienced anything similar over the past few days, or some kind of explination as to what this could have been, as every sinlge theroy i can think litterally falls apart.

i know what we saw defies every single law and every sinlge bit of information out there, but i was hoping that if there was a place on the internet that people would stop read what i wrote, and actually give it some REAL thought, this would be the place.

It isn't happening tonight however, ive been looking every half hour which is really dissapointing, however i do not doubt that things like this will increase over the next year.

It's hard to develop a theory on things like this. The planet is a mysterious thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

interesting post dude, thats kinda the same hey, and at the time i thought of pole shift aswell, but what really came to mind is the one about the earths crust coming away from the earth and just spinning freely on a layer of oil or something like that... but yeah ofcourse none of these made any sence since the star would slow down once they passed over us and started to head south,

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the star dont move. The place your standing does though (the planet Earth).
Unless rotation sped up that night I would venture a guess it was your perspective that was skewed.
Not the stars in the sky
A clue would be if the period between sunset and dawn was extremely shorter.
If this were the case then, well, I don't know what to say!

Personally I don't think that was the case. Default to skewed perspective on your part.

Respectfully submitted, Grubblesnert

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join