Stars All moving accross sky extremely fast. implications amazing...

page: 1
24
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hi everyone my first thread here been lurking for ages though.

4 of us last night witnessed the strangest thing imaginable, this wasnt some ordanary ufo sighting, oh no, ive seen plenty of those in the past... this was much bigger than anything ive ever even heard of. Before any of you ask we used stationary reference points, no drugs were taken, and i (not the others) had 2 beers.

Standing outside Adelaide, Australia about 24 hours ago. (11pm) look up and notice all the stars are moving at the same speed across the sky, from the northen horizion up untill they reached directly above us, where they slowed right down to normal speed.

Ive seen "stars" move on their own before thats nothing crazy but the entire spectrum of stars that i could see was moving alot faster than normal. example: if you were to take a video of the night sky watch some stars move from horizion to directly above you, that video would take half the night... but if you sped that video up so that one star you're watching took 10 minutes to comlete that journey accross the sky, thats how fast they were moving.

I'm not bull#ting we saw this, and to any of you guys fimilar with Val Valerian (matrix series) in the 3rd from the top update on his website trufax.com at the bottom of the home page "events that will occur" a video by Pane Andov is linked
www.youtube.com...
If you skip to 1:04:30 you can see him talking about a crack over Adelaide (my city) which i didnt discover untill last night after we came in by complete acident... i think this is definatly tied in somehow and yeah i dont know what else to say other than wtf..

anyone got any ideas?

TL;DR All the stars were moveing very fast simultaneously accross the sky by far the weirdest thing ever considering if anything is to remain constant in this world its the location of starts.
edit on 28-12-2012 by GeardUp because: grammer



+11 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Two beers you say?



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Two beers you say?


two... yeah mate, but like i said my sister best mate and cousin all saw this, and two beers is hardly enough to make the sky move..



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeardUp
Hi everyone my first thread here been lurking for ages though.

4 of us last night witnessed the strangest thing imaginable, this wasnt some ordanary ufo sighting, oh no, ive seen plenty of those in the past... this was much bigger than anything ive ever even heard of. Before any of you ask we used stationary reference points, no drugs were taken, and i (not the others) had 2 beers.

Standing outside Adelaide, Australia about 24 hours ago. (11pm) look up and notice all the stars are moving at the same speed across the sky, from the northen horizion up untill they reached directly above us, where they slowed right down to normal speed.

Ive seen "stars" move on their own before thats nothing crazy but the entire spectrum of stars that i could see was moving alot faster than normal. example: if you were to take a video of the night sky watch some stars move from horizion to directly above you, that video would take half the night... but if you sped that video up so that one star you're watching took 10 minutes to comlete that journey accross the sky, thats how fast they were moving.

I'm not bull#ting we saw this, and to any of you guys fimilar with Val Valerian (matrix series) in the 3rd from the top update on his website trufax.com at the bottom of the home page "events that will occur" a video by Pane Andov is linked
www.youtube.com...
If you skip to 1:04:30 you can see him talking about a crack over Adelaide (my city) which i didnt discover untill last night after we came in by complete acident... i think this is definatly tied in somehow and yeah i dont know what else to say other than wtf..

anyone got any ideas?

TL;DR All the stars were moveing very fast simultaneously accross the sky by far the weirdest thing ever considering if anything is to remain constant in this world its the location of starts.
edit on 28-12-2012 by GeardUp because: grammer


yes, last night the stars moved quicker than usual and only you and your companions witnessed it.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeardUp

... this wasnt some ordanary ufo sighting, oh no, ive seen plenty of those in the past... this was much bigger than anything ive ever even heard of.


Hmm... given your experience with 'UFOs', I suggest the possibility that you and your friends were in a tiny bubble of 'missing time'.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
look guys, im not looking for approval from anyone we know what we saw.

I'm looking for anyone whos experienced anything similar over the past few days, or some kind of explination as to what this could have been, as every sinlge theroy i can think litterally falls apart.

i know what we saw defies every single law and every sinlge bit of information out there, but i was hoping that if there was a place on the internet that people would stop read what i wrote, and actually give it some REAL thought, this would be the place.

It isn't happening tonight however, ive been looking every half hour which is really dissapointing, however i do not doubt that things like this will increase over the next year.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by GeardUp

... this wasnt some ordanary ufo sighting, oh no, ive seen plenty of those in the past... this was much bigger than anything ive ever even heard of.


Hmm... given your experience with 'UFOs', I suggest the possibility that you and your friends were in a tiny bubble of 'missing time'.

en.wikipedia.org...


of course... that explains it perfectly. When you enter a "bubble" of "missing time" (?) only the stars seem to move across the sky while everything else on earth stays the same. why didn't I think of that? Oh yeah because I have higher faculties that allow me to actually think.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeardUp
look guys, im not looking for approval from anyone we know what we saw.

I'm looking for anyone whos experienced anything similar over the past few days, or some kind of explination as to what this could have been, as every sinlge theroy i can think litterally falls apart.

i know what we saw defies every single law and every sinlge bit of information out there, but i was hoping that if there was a place on the internet that people would stop read what i wrote, and actually give it some REAL thought, this would be the place.

It isn't happening tonight however, ive been looking every half hour which is really dissapointing, however i do not doubt that things like this will increase over the next year.


Yes, so you witnessed a spectacular phenomenon of stars moving faster across the sky and you turn to members of ATS for an explanation.

Makes perfect sense to me.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
dont you think if the stars moved all of a sudden then it's maybe not the stars that moved but planet Earth...surely we all would have felt it...or flew off into space......i'm still here and so are my family...??


+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I've experienced what appears to be very fast moving stars.

It's actually clouds you can't really see, quickly passing over the sky, giving the appearance of fast moving stars.

It's kinda neat-looking, isn't it?



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
just thinking out loud here

1) its very easy to think you see stars moving when they're not - i know this sounds weird but its got to do with the points of brilliant light on a completely dark background, and the eye moving without realising. this can be common across multiple people because everyones eyes operate the same and everyone basically perceives things the same way.

2) maybe could have been a pocket of air of different humidity/temperature that moved/dissipated, causing light refraction

3) could have been some other kind of lights, perhaps meteor shower or flying something, not sure exactly

Unfortunately what I can tell with absolute certainty is that this was nothing more than something along those lines. - because I also live in adelaide, and have been off work over christmas, watching the stars most nights from about 11pm till 3 or 4 am
edit on 28-12-2012 by cartesia because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-12-2012 by cartesia because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27
 


look dude if you've got nothing useful to contribute then i suggest going somewhere else, and let people with real experiences take the floor.

Missing time does kind of make sence, however doesnt seem right because we came inside for abit sat on the computer trying to figure out wtf it was, and the time on the computer was fine, however when we went back out side the stars were still doing it....

see what gets me is that they were only speeding up untill they were directly above us then they would slow down and go back to normal speed, BUT there was no cluttering or gathering of stars at the point where they slowed down it was if they were fading away or something.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
I've experienced what appears to be very fast moving stars.

It's actually clouds you can't really see, quickly passing over the sky, giving the appearance of fast moving stars.

It's kinda neat-looking, isn't it?


Like i said stationary points of reference were used and allthough the clouds were moving, the stars were too



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GeardUp
 


Did anybody think to pull out their iPhones and video this amazing phenomenon?

That would be cool to see.



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Adelaide must of been bombarded with Chinese lanterns! Seriously though, you come posting here with no photos,(well that wouldn't do it justice, but yeah) videos or any suggestive information to claim otherwise.

What location? Any noticeable constellations? Temperature? Its that time of year for blue meanies.
edit on 28-12-2012 by blackspirit because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia
 


good points but not it, we called a few friends on our phones, (in adelaide) and none of them could see anything either.

lol i know how this looks guys beleive what you want... but theres something in this



posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755
 


did try to film it on my phone, but everytime i tried the app closed and said "stopped working"





top topics
 
24
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join