It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violating Oath of Office is a Federal Crime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by Phoenix

well i agree, awareness is the key. i think and feel though, that awareness will only come as a result of mass deterioration within our society. when enough people can no longer feed, house or care for themselves, then the AWARENESS will kick in and change will happen.

I agree! wondering if that time is close. That time being people wake from the slumber and figure out that allowing incremental abrogation of rights leads to having none at all - today I think it can be said that the average citizen is suffering illusion by thinking they have any - it is only by good graces of government that they can remain this way. One step out of line and the mask comes off for those not favored.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Phoenix

Yes I see that it actually is Illegal but when the attacks on the Constitutionally guranteed individual rights has been insidious, stealthy and at times subtle then it is difficult to haul a Senator or Congressman in for violating an oath of office (especially when it is often up to the courts to decide the issue thru judicial review). I was seeking to counter attack the direct attack on the Constitution and especially the Second Amendment as it is the linchpin for all rights.

I agree, and its the very boldness occurring on the 2nd that had me look deeper for a root cause and sometimes its the simplest of things to be done that may be the most effective - "judicial review" is their excuse and form of legalistic shell game to hide behind so in the simplest of terms it becomes the Oath of office itself that must be upheld - only way for that to happen is for people to realize federal law backs it up. Once aware then people can demand it be upheld and those refusing to follow the law can be voted out of office.

I really feel most people have no idea whatsoever that the Oath has law baking up the promise and therefore its not something most know they can demand of there elected represenatives.

I am not advocating going backwards and indicting those who've done past violations but going forward it should not be hard to identify those who do violate oath by public statements, legislative action and voting record.

In your case on single subject its one of the easiest by common sense "what do you not understand by the statement, shall not be Infringed"

For everyone else there are many axes to grind no matter where one lies on the political spectrum. My though is if you have a right under constitution that is being adridged then I will defend it just as vehemently as the second.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Phoenix because: add text

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Explanation: S&F!

Hmmm? I wonder ... Does the 1st amendment allow Politcians to lie with impunity??? (by OmegaLogos posted on 17-7-2010 @ 02:58 AM) [ATS]

And if the answer to ^^^ that question is yes ...

Then I wonder ... does The 2nd Amendment enshrines the right to Assasinate high ranking US Gov. Officials!!! Yes or No??? (by OmegaLogos posted on 12-1-2011 @ 09:52 PM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: IMO if the answer to the 1st question is YES ... then it also has to be the same answer for the 2nd question. Fair IS Fair!

You now have your constitutionally endorsed solutions!
... Please ACT on them ok!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

It is precisely that form of radicalism that holding politicians to oath of office and prosecuting those who break it that I would like to avoid.

If just a few million demanded the oaths be held to then its possible to avoid extremism.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The people had an opportunity to vote out of office a person who could not even prove his constitutional eligibility and failed to do so. The "47%" only care (at the margin) about what handouts they will receive and then it only takes another 4% of all voters to rationalize their vote for whatever reason and the status quo is maintained. Who is going to enforce the law already on the books regarding "oath keeping?"

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
People we need to stop talking about this stuff and start acting. We have millions of bees circling the hive but everyone is just a common goal away from forming a colony. We need everyone to focus on a common Goal attempt and drive it home.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The Patriot Act is a good example and one that most on ATS have a handle on its history.

First have to mention how I hate Orwellian names for legislative bills and the implications of doing so.........

Basically under exigent circumstances we were told that it was to allow coordination amongst the many disparate governmental agencies in order to prevent another 9/11 and to help track down perpatrators.

We were also led to believe that the sunset provision would make this obviously unconstitutional legislation be only temporary.

Both things above are now easily identified as lies.

Voting to keep re-enacting to me is an obvious violation of oath of office.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
People we need to stop talking about this stuff and start acting. We have millions of bees circling the hive but everyone is just a common goal away from forming a colony. We need everyone to focus on a common Goal attempt and drive it home.

If you are calling for action on this item, I've written to my critters stating my expectations.

If alluding to something else then don't be cryptic.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
INFOWARS has an article up calling for Diane Feinstein to be charged with TREASON.
Thank you Paul Joseph Watson.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

INFOWARS has an article up calling for Diane Feinstein to be charged with TREASON.

And she should be. She's as crooked as they come. How quickly we forget how she made things happen so her husband could become rich.

The Washington Times
On the day the new Congress convened this year, Sen. Dianne Feinstein introduced legislation to route $25 billion in taxpayer money to a government agency that had just awarded her husband’s real estate firm a lucrative contract to sell foreclosed properties at compensation rates higher than the industry norms.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The violation of oath would be far easier and much more practicle as treason has a very high threshold to convict on. Violating oath and being found guilty would at least open her to impeachment which would be well deserved in her case for blindly taking advantage of an emotionalloy driven political atmosphere and calling for abbrogation of our contitutional rights.

Perfect textbook example of gist of my OP!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Now we've finally hit a subject where there is a remedy. One of the biggest problems is getting used to the fact that you don't have a lawful government. It is a corporation. All the way down to the local level. You can look up your county court and see that it is a for profit corporation on manta.com or Dunn and Bradstreet. Same with your state. Your congress critters are not representing you.

"United States" is the "District of Columbia" incorporated.
"The United States government is a foreign corporation with respect to a State" Volume 20: Corpus Juris Sec. § 1785,
Also: NY re: Merriam 36 N.E. 505 1441 S. 0.1973, 14 L. Ed. 287

In UNITED STATES CODE, Title 28,
in Section 3002 Definitions,
it states the following:
(15) "United States" means—
(A) a Federal corporation;

As to the oath of office. This is where you get them. You can pick any public official that has breached their oath and file a Title 42 action against them in federal court. More than likely they have caused injury to you and you can collect compensation for damages.

Since the US Bankruptcy of 1933, and the change from Public Law to Public Policy(statutes) all public officials are now "Public Trustees". That includes the "judges" in your local(county) courts. They are selling you a product(speeding, taillight out, seatbelt off, etc) and you can consent to purchase these products or not. That is why they ask you if you UNDERSTAND the charges. They are actually asking if you STAND UNDER the charges. If you do, then you are accepting the contract. You become liable. They deceived you into filling the shoes of your corporate fiction(Legal Person) name in ALL CAPS. That is the entity that they are really "charging".

"Since the Erie RR v. Thompkins decision in 1938, the courts have been operating under Public Policy, in the interest of the "nations creditors," instead of Public Law in accord with the CONstitution."
"The judges are not allowed to consider any case law prior to 1938! BUT, there is one case, Clearfield Trust, et al v. US, 318 US 363 (1943). All courts are Administrative Tribunals, operating under a Colorable Admiralty Jurisdiction called Statutory Jurisdiction and all judges are Administrators, and all Lawyers (Pronounced Ly'Er) are officers of the colorable courts."
"The whole judiciary is administering the Bankruptcy of the US, declared by Roosevelt in 1933!!..."
--2004 Billy-Joe..Mauldin

These so-called courts are not "in law" but are simply acting on behalf of a corporate business enforcing it's contracts under the disguise of Equity Courts, Superior courts, Federal courts, District courts, Municipal Courts--Merchant Law, Military Law, Marshall Law, Summary Court Martial proceedings, and administrative ad hock tribunals (similar to Admiralty/Maritime) and appear to be governed by "The Manual of Courts Martial" (under Acts of War) and the "War Powers Act of 1933."
usavsus.info...

These officials breech their oath every day, day after day. It is very profitable. They are aware they are doing it. They don't care because nobody will question them about where they get their authority to prosecute a flesh and blood, living-soul. Don't fill the Legal Persons" shoes. Do not consent. Do not stand under the charges. United States is a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation with no standing in law. We can fight them. Doing it administratively is non-violent. Change your status. Stop being a US citizen which is a member/subject/employee of a corporation. This also applies to other countries that are under their own corporate "government". It's all commerce.

All state governments today
are corporations,
not sovereign states.
The corporate states were created by incorporation into the corporate federal United States as corporate entities appearing to be similar to and overlaying the republics so as not to rouse suspicion. Likewise, the corporate states created political subdivisions of the corporate state such as COUNTY OF FRESNO being similar to Fresno county but is not; COUNTY OF MADERA being similar to Madera county but is not; etc.

The corporate States are controlled by the corporate US government by its purse strings such as grants, funding, matching funds, revenue sharing, disaster relief, etc.

usavsus.info...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Yes especially since Treason can be a Capital Crime the threshold is very high....that is why I suggested that legislators face CENSURE, IMPEACHMENT and then TREASON (in that order) for 1 thru 3 sponsorships of Treasonous Legislation (plus forfeiture of their Congressional pensions).

edit on 28-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Phoenix

Yes especially since Treason can be a Capital Crime the threshold is very high....that is why I suggested that legislators face CENSURE, IMPEACHMENT and then TREASON (in that order) for 1 thru 3 sponsorships of Treasonous Legislation (plus forfeiture of their Congressional pensions).

I do recollect that from the "other" thread and its a good idea if the politician persists. Congress with their ethics committies already set up just need a few members brave enough or pushed hard enough by the public to begin allegations of oath violations to get the ball rolling. I think after a few examples and maybe impeachment proceeding the rest of the legislative body would begin to get the idea. As with anything starting with the worst and most high profile cases would be best.

I can think of 10 or so right now.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Phoenix because: sp

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

Originally posted by marbles87

If you are calling for action on this item, I've written to my critters stating my expectations.

If alluding to something else then don't be cryptic.

When you write to them tell them, "I accept your oath of office and I am binding you to it". Maybe even put the word "NOTICE" on the top of your letter. Let them know that if they do not uphold the constitution that they will be opening themselves up to Title 42 action. Let them know you will go after their bond if they damage you.

Take a look at a judges oath of office. You'll see that it states that they have not yet entered into their judicial position but when they do they will support and uphold the constitution. Sooo, if they are not a judge, they are only a Public Trustee administering the US bankruptcy of 1933. They are not adjudicating in an Article lll, section ll constitutional court. It is a private, corporate tribunal "charging" your Legal Person(ALL CAPS name).

I'm not really concerned with congress critters, etc. They don't legislate for me. I'm no longer a US citizen/person subject to their corporation policy(statutes). I live in a state of the union of states, not a Federal Territory. This is just another area of their deception.

Here is an excerpt from my Declaration of Domicile:

I have not maintained, during said times, any house outside of California, a state of the Union.
I hereby declare that, pursuant to the foregoing, I am domiciled on land of Orange county, California and am not: a “resident” of the State of California, a “citizen of the United States” or a “U.S citizen. Furthermore I declare that I am NOT located in, or resident of, any area that is subject to jurisdiction of the United States, but am domiciled on the land of a state of the Union. All unalienable rights of the undersigned are hereby reserved.

Please note that there are no ZIP codes and two-letter State abbreviations in states of the Union. Those designate federal areas and not areas in states of the Union, therefore mail sent to address with those federal designations, will NOT reach me. You must send your communications to my domicil location, EXACTLY as printed above.
As section 602 1.3 e(2) of the USPS Domestic Mail Manual declares, ZIP codes are NOT required: “Unless required above, ZIP Codes may be omitted from single-piece price First-Class Mail (including Priority Mail), single-piece price Parcel Post, and pieces bearing a simplified address.”

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Bildo, Appreciate what the Sovereign citizen movement is working on. Right now the focus is on simply getting our critters to stop promoting, presenting and passing knowingly unconstitutional legislation by holding them to their first official act when taking office, namely their oath.

Simple, straight forward and easy for people to do - its a start.

The sovereign issues can be addressed after we the people potty train them once again

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Notice the FIRST part of the pledge:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

The key point being THIS:

support and defend the Constitution of the United States

And guess what....WE...the "people" are the:

all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC!

There's a difference between the "Constitution" and the "Bill of Rights." Most people are screaming for the wrong thing. We (the common folks) want the "Bill of Rights". They (corporate America) want the "Constitution". His pledge is for "them"...not "we".

The Constitution and Bill of Rights were the result of a compromise between Federalists and Anti-Federalists—between those in favor of a strong national government (Federalists), and those who stressed the sovereignty of the individual states (Anti-Federalists).Bill of Rights vs. The Constitution

Think: Chess vs. Checkers. We're playing "checkers" and they're playing "chess". Same board, different pieces and rules.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Although your point in this post is well taken and understood, name one US Elected Official convicted of treason in the countries history. It has yet to happen, no one has ever even been accused and prosecuted for treason. I don't believe any one of them ever will be, the board game is rigged, and unfortunately we citizens are mere spectators.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

If my suggestion was the law of the land four years ago then anyone who was a co-sponsor (maybe it should be written as "VOTED FOR") the double-speak named "Patriot Act(s)", NDAA (S. 1867) and the forthcoming FIREARMS CONTROL ACT would be subjected to charges of TREASON.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

We "the people" have allowed the situation you point out by emotional expediency and short attention spans. Them making us into domestic enemies is the result.

Getting compliance with the oath is a step.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join