Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

hi

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
gotta make 20 posts before i can make a new thread, seems sill but hey, what can ya do.. hey everyone!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GeardUp

Welcome to the site! When you're an opinionated little critter like myself, 20 posts is nothing!

As my wife says, "Get to gabbin'!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GeardUp

Welcome! Here's a tip...do a search for things that interest you and post on some old threads. You'll hit 20 posts in no time.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
yeah problem is, ive got like this thing that happened to me lol... and i want to get it a thread started asap about it... i've allready typed it out so ill put it here and then start a real one once i hit 20...

------------ EVERYONE PLEASE READ IVE GOT SOME WTFERY HERE....

New guy here cant create a new thread cause im under 20 posts, need to freakn post this somewhere and get some ideas as to wth i saw last night;

4 of us last night witnessed the strangest thing imaginable, this wasnt some ordanary ufo sighting, oh no, ive seen plenty of those in the past... this was much bigger than anything ive ever even heard of. Before any of you ask we used stationary reference points, no drugs were taken, and i (not the others) had 2 beers.

Standing outside Adelaide, Australia about 24 hours ago. (11pm) look up and notice all the stars are moving at the same speed across the sky, from the northen horizion up untill they reached directly above us, where they slowed right down to normal speed.

Ive seen "stars" move on their own before thats nothing crazy but the entire spectrum of stars that i could see was moving alot faster than normal. example: if you were to take a video of the night sky watch some stars move from horizion to directly above you, that video would take half the night... but if you sped that video up so that one star you're watching took 10 minutes to comlete that journey accross the sky, thats how fast they were moving.

I'm not bull#ting we saw this, and to any of you guys fimilar with Val Valerian (matrix series) in the 3rd from the top update on his website trufax.com at the bottom of the home page "events that will occur" a video by Pane Andov is linked
www.youtube.com...
If you skip to 1:04:30 you can see him talking about a crack over Adelaide (my city) which i didnt discover untill last night after we came in by complete acident... i think this is definatly tied in somehow and yeah i dont know what else to say other than wtf..

anyone got any ideas?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
also, it was very cloudy last night asthough it was trying to be covered up, and got quite hard to see, however like i said we were using stationay reference points and allthough the clouds were moving the stars were moving faster....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
ive been out there tonight, and nothing, nothing at all... not a single thing is moving abnormally

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome,there's no point telling your story in your intro,it won't reach a wide audience an older members prob won't read it anyway.lol.

just make 20 posts,if you're in that much of a hurry keep them short but get the 20 out of the way and write a proper thread about your experience.

Then people will read and respond !!

Bob.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
20 posts is that true?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hello! Welcome aboard!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hello, Welcome. I'm also trying to get my post count up

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

yeah i know thats what im doing thanks mate

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

yeah mate totally true dont know if its new, but yeah you can create a new thread outside of this introduction area untill you have 20 posts

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KGTR312

me too lol how many fingers do you have bro?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
20 posts thanks guys

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
welcome to the party. enjoy your stay

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

You've achieved 20 posts and we all look forward to future threads authored by you. Be sure to try Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to.
Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!!!

new topics

top topics

join