It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People need to be more conceited / self-interested... Wake up! (I make some good points!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You are using emotionally charged words like "narcissistic". There is no narcissistic logic. A narcissist can use logic, but logic is just a form of reasoning, and I still did not see any reasoning to show how MY reasoning was invalid.

I am not caught in a web. A web is for individuals, to absorb them into into "collectivist" thinking (NOT individual), sounds familiar?

That is the exact opposite of what I am saying. I actually believe in individuality. If you want to be caught in a collective with "one mind" and no individuality. Feel free to do so.

I made this thread knowing that it will not get much positive feedback, knowing that people would dismiss it just because of emotionally charged words. I can deal with the fact that the points I'm addressing are being denied - not considered - and not even trying to be disproved. Oh well.

That is the individual's choice to deny it - individual choice - self interest...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Explanation: Uhmmm?

This thread is not about the OP'er ok!

Plus regardless of how 'twisted', 'ugly' and or 'unreasonable' the logic IS .. it IS still logical!

Personal Disclosure: How about you take some of your own medicine! :shk:

Some logic on why ok ...

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?

Epicurus (c. 341 - c. 270 BC)

Therefor ... since the universe and God share the exact same 'qualities' of omnipresence, omniscience and omnipotence ... God aka The Universe ... must be Malevolent!

And since science is based on philosophy and Descartes proves that only you can only prove that you exist ... and then only to yourself [aka Solipsism ] .. I submit that it is you yourself that is projecting the ego outside and onto the OP'er.

Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the fairess of them all.............................

Answer: :shk: @ ...

edit on 30-12-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are using emotionally charged words like "narcissistic". There is no narcissistic logic. A narcissist can use logic, but logic is just a form of reasoning, and I still did not see any reasoning to show how MY reasoning was invalid.

Any one can write down or say a collection of words to protray what is the truth. Most people in these posts are evidently clever enouugh to see how narcissitic your views are, and therefore dont bother wasting their energy debating a twisted mindset of ideas.

I am not caught in a web. A web is for individuals, to absorb them into into "collectivist" thinking (NOT individual), sounds familiar?

You dont have original thoughts, your logic has been happily embraced by Hitler and other similar historical figures.

That is the exact opposite of what I am saying. I actually believe in individuality. If you want to be caught in a collective with "one mind" and no individuality. Feel free to do so.

Your just an actor who is reading a tired old nasty script. Nothing original to see here just a bad actor.

I made this thread knowing that it will not get much positive feedback, knowing that people would dismiss it just because of emotionally charged words. I can deal with the fact that the points I'm addressing are being denied - not considered - and not even trying to be disproved. Oh well.

So are you going to cry now and take yoour bat and ball home? or toughen up kiddo?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

OL i starred your post because i respect the one man debating machine has no peers on Ats.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Plus regardless of how 'twisted', 'ugly' and or 'unreasonable' the logic IS .. it IS still logical!

Exactly, no matter how much people dislike the logic, it is what it is. This situation reminds me of some religious people that can't accept certain facts.

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
And since science is based on philosophy and Descartes proves that only you can only prove that you exist ... and then only to yourself [aka Solipsism ] .. I submit that it is you yourself that is projecting the ego outside and onto the OP'er.

Yup, it always goes back to the person. Regardless of what I say, it will be filtered to a person's own personal belief systems (views, emotions, opinions) and then they'll response, and how I receive that is likewise filtered through MY views. So you are totally correct.

At least one person is getting it.

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Any one can write down or say a collection of words to protray what is the truth. Most people in these posts are evidently clever enouugh to see how narcissitic your views are, and therefore dont bother wasting their energy debating a twisted mindset of ideas.

It doesn't matter how narcissistic it is "PERCEIVED" by others, it is either a valid perspective or NOT, and I did not say anything NON-factual in my views.

It is true that if you focus on improving yourself that there is a greater chance you'll become stronger and independent.

It is true that if you focus on empowering others to help themselves, there is a greater chance of them becoming self-sufficient

It is an Ancient Chinese Proverb! They agree with me!

"Give a man to fish and he eats for a day, TEACH a man to fish and he can eat the rest of his life"

You dont have original thoughts, your logic has been happily embraced by Hitler and other similar historical figures.

Now you are trying to cause emotional reactions by linking me to Hitler. If Hitler said 1+1 = 2 that would not make it incorrect. Even destructive people say SOME good things, and just a person agree on ONE aspect with a person does not mean that they agree with their ideology or don't have original thoughts of their own.

Your just an actor who is reading a tired old nasty script. Nothing original to see here just a bad actor.

Ironically, that is your EGO making that stuff up. You are making stuff up to defend your own SELF beliefs and yet criticizing me for OPENLY holding selfish beliefs that I give actual REASONING for.

So are you going to cry now and take yoour bat and ball home? or toughen up kiddo?

I am going to speak my perspective, give reasoning, and let the people come by and either accept it or believe it. I don't care either way, but I will speak up if I feel like people are mis-representing what I am saying or simply saying false things.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It doesn't matter how narcissistic it is "PERCEIVED" by others, it is either a valid perspective or NOT, and I did not say anything NON-factual in my views.

You never have been right. There is a first time for everything but it wont be in this thread for you.

It is true that if you focus on improving yourself that there is a greater chance you'll become stronger and independent.

It is true that if you focus on empowering others to help themselves, there is a greater chance of them becoming self-sufficient

Then you better improve your focus if you gonna shoot them lemons out the tree.

It is an Ancient Chinese Proverb! They agree with me!

"Give a man to fish and he eats for a day, TEACH a man to fish and he can eat the rest of his life"

A bad actor reading good lines. Can we start throwing the rotten tomatoes now?

Now you are trying to cause emotional reactions by linking me to Hitler.

Of course because im a better actor than you, i can do the emotionals as well and not just parrot read lines from the script.

Ironically, that is your EGO making that stuff up. You are making stuff up to defend your own SELF beliefs and yet criticizing me for OPENLY holding selfish beliefs that I give actual REASONING for.

My Ego meditates and yours cries like a baby.

I am going to speak my perspective, give reasoning, and let the people come by and either accept it or believe it. I don't care either way, but I will speak up if I feel like people are mis-representing what I am saying or simply saying false things.

People arnt accepting kiddo, they dont like the stage play your presenting. You can always try learning the three cup magic trick..pick under which the false thing hides.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You never have been right. There is a first time for everything but it wont be in this thread for you.

And yet you still fail to provide evidence that my perspective is flawed.

A bad actor reading good lines. Can we start throwing the rotten tomatoes now?

Once again, you are criticizing me instead of the arguments I present.

Another logical FALLACY on your part, "Argumentum Ad Hominem" .

It's interested how I have "twisted" logic (which you never explain by the way) and yet you are the one with all the illogical fallacies...

Of course because im a better actor than you, i can do the emotionals as well and not just parrot read lines from the script.

I am an individual, you just choose not to see accept the reasoning in my original post.

My Ego meditates and yours cries like a baby.

My ego isn't crying. Is yours?

People arnt accepting kiddo

Oh well, that's their choice, and I am not "kiddo", I have a name, and even IF I were a child that does not change whether or not what I am saying is true or false at all.
edit on 30-12-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

And yet you still fail to provide evidence that my perspective is flawed.

Yes it really is all about at the end of the day seeing YOUR perspective. I guess i really need to go in the wilderness for 21 days and nights, and have a mystic vision that your not Hilters love child.

Once again, you are criticizing me instead of the arguments I present.

The arguments that are taking off from the OP runway are aerodynamically sound as a brick with wings.

Another logical FALLACY on your part, "Argumentum Ad Hominem" .

It's interested how I have "twisted" logic (which you never explain by the way) and yet you are the one with all the illogical fallacies...

"Argumentum Ad Hominem" . ....Using Wiki dictonary now?....try making up something original in 2012. Its not too late.

I am an individual.

Im am not an human being!!!!.. i am a individual. Yes you are an indivdual..now ring the Tower bell.

My ego isn't crying. Is yours?

I was being facetious.....for you i meant Crocodile tears. I think actors use thme to mimic emotion.

Oh well, that's their choice, and I am not "kiddo", I have a name, and even IF I were a child that does not change whether or not what I am saying is true or false at all.

for whom the Bell tolls....the true or false child.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

"Argumentum Ad Hominem" . ....Using Wiki dictonary now?....try making up something original in 2012. Its not too late.

Again, you avoid the response and criticize me instead of what I am saying. Who cares if it isn't original? It's the TRUTH. I am done discussing this with you. We are all selfish and you choose to deny this.

I won't respond to you in this thread because you are speaking nonsense and avoiding the question, but you can feel free to respond anyway if you feel like you want the final say in this conversation. I'll allow your SELFISHNESS to do this even though you deny it.

If you DO respond, you'll be demonstrating my point. If not then "YAY!" I got this final word in this debate with you. So it is good either way.

If anyone ELSE has anything to say I'll gladly respond.
edit on 30-12-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am done discussing this with you.

Is this the Dummy spit!

I won't respond to you in this thread because you are speaking nonsense and avoiding the question,.....

Im not sure whether to say Priceless or Princess! Either will work.

I'll allow your SELFISHNESS to do this even though you deny it.

Ok if you insist it. Check Mate - I win.

If not then "YAY!" I got this final word in this debate with you.

"YAY"....See i can do that as well!

If you DO respond, you'll be demonstrating my point.So it is good either way.

If anyone ELSE has anything to say I'll gladly respond.

Im going to hold breath until i turn blue..please someone respond and tell the Big Bad Mr AS hes been Selfish to the OP.

edit on 30-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join