It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new paradigm is in play

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well, the end of 2012 is just around the corner, and I don't know about in your neighborhood, but in my own, the world didn't end and nothing appears changed on first impression.

However, I have noticed a shift in my own perceptions and impressions. I feel more connected and in touch with the world than I ever have before. My impression is that a new spiritual paradigm is in play in our world. More than ever I know that our thoughts and energy effects everything around us.

My message to you all is that we should not wait for the world to change for us, but instead get up and change your own world! DO something for somebody! DO something for yourself! No matter what you do, do something positive! The time for waiting for it all to turn over and become something new is over, it is time to take control and make it happen!

Don't turn your back on someone that needs help, help them! MAKE it happen! IF we all did one thing for somebody else, this world would have gotten that much better for you and for them. We ARE our brothers keeper! If you know somebody in a bad way, please, just reach out to that person and make a difference in their lives, because that will enrich your own life by a similar degree.

Remember that every single one of you will have a moment of need, and if you don't pay it forward, then when your moment of need comes then your world may turn it's back on YOU. You may think you don't need anybody, and right this minute that might seem to be true, but this is the biggest lie any of us can tell to ourselves.

Every single one of us will weaken and get old, and every single one of us may suffer an infirmity in our lives that we will need the people around us to stand up and take our responsibility from all of us. You may see yourself as a strong person, independant of the rest, but in reality we all shine brightly for but a brief time, and even though it may seem like forever in the day to day struggle, our lives are like the sand flowing through an hourglass, and the last few grains will come eventually, and all of us need one another.

Until we all realize that we are connected and intertwined and that what effects the gulf states and fukushima (for example) effects the entire rest of the world, we will continue to be seperated by race and idealism. WE ARE ONE!!! We all depend on the mother we call Earth to nurture and support us, yet we are killing her and ourselves with every dime we spend.

Realize that the only way to change this world is to make positive changes in the way you spend your money and use the money we feed to the beast to work against that beast and cut off it's very head!

Instead of buying vegetables at the local box store, buy from your local farmers markets when you can. Instead of buying beef from one of the only 11 meat processing plants in this country, buy it from a local butcher shop that sells locally grown pasture fed beef. Cows are not supposed to be weaned on grain! this is where the e coli comes from!

If you buy vegetables produced locally, you are getting much more vital energy than you get from the vegetables they sell at the local walmart, which come from half a world away and are often a month old before you get them, meaning their lifegiving vital energy is much weaker, and you don't get the allergenic relief benefits you get from eating locally grown foods. If you buy local beef you won't be getting the beef that was raised in horrid conditions in the factory meat system that those 11 meat processing plants support. Try it and see if I am wrong!

If you buy local, your money goes back into the pockets of farmers and people that you know and live with. The energy goes back to YOU AND YOURS! DON'T FEED INTO THE BEAST if you can help it. There is no future for the family owned businesses if you don't support them at least when you can.

Help a brother or sister out if you can. Remember when you sit in judgement of a poor soul with an alcohol or drug problem, that there for the grace of god go I! Never think that this can not happen to you. We can all find ourselves in unbearable pain , and seek out illegal alternatives to help it, the same as we all seek relief thru the legal and misunderstood things we all use to make our lives more acceptable despite our souls reservations, which is why we are all unhappy here.

Above all, remember that we ARE our brothers keeper, and get out there and do something to change your world, because it is not going to change for you!

Peace and love to you all...
edit on 28-12-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

From Luke 12:20–32 (KJV):

But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Well thank you for the biblical quote, but consider all the people killed in the name of that book, and consider again for I think you may be wrong...but hey that's just me talking. I was once of the biblical faith, but now think that WE may have some responsibility here.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Looking out for others is what kills people. Humans are always trying to protect someone, or some civilization - it is what they put on the news that incites peole into war. People love to blame the bible for war but a book does not cause war anymore than guns kill people. People kill people.

There is no faith. Everyone is trying to protect themselves by investing energy in getting others on side. The bible will tell you that life is eternal and that you do not need to toil or spin.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

You want the world to be different and this is your suffering. This is the glory of God but people turn away from it to see something 'better'. Where else and what else is there? A dream of 'other'. God said 'worship no other'. The reasoning behind it is - there is no other - this is it. If you don't like it then that is the suffering that is the human condition.

See this, hear this and behold the kingdom.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Very well put, and you have put my wife and I at odds. Honestly I did not see what offense I had written, and I will give your response some food for thought and I thank you for your response...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

You are welcome. I am sorry if i come across harsh but humans see it the wrong way around. You never have to protect yourself - any protection against the world is armour. The wall that is built just separates you from what is real. Reality is beautiful but not if you are carrying a heavy weight.
Become light by seeing the light that appears presently. Cast out the darkness of thoughts that tell you that you are not safe, it is only in the darkness of mind that it feels unsafe.
The light is here now. Stay in the light where the zombies and vampires cannot exist.

What is wrong with right now................unless you believe what thought says?
Be present with what is present and you cannot go wrong. Love the one you are with.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

No zombies and vampires in my life, but are you getting the point that a little kindness and understanding goes a long way in this world? The world can use a little kindness, and I did not expect an opposition to this point. THis has nothing to do with God this has to do with how we treat one another...as humans in this world

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog

No zombies and vampires in my life, but are you getting the point that a little kindness and understanding goes a long way in this world? The world can use a little kindness, and I did not expect an opposition to this point.

If you are present with what is happening presently - love is the result. If you are thinking about protection and gain, this is not love. Fear is already the state when protection is required, which means you do not trust that someone is not taking from you. Love and fear cannot coexist.

The vampires are what appear in your mind, they tell you that you are not safe and fill you with fear. Only when we bring them into the light will they disolve.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

THis has nothing to do with God this has to do with how we treat one another...as humans in this world

Why do you believe you have to treat humans a certain way? Is it so you don't get hurt.
I know you want it to be better but it is you who wants it to be better. So it is you who is not happy. Treating others better and wanting the world to be better will not make you better. It will not cure your suffering. And it is only your suffering that you experience. It is your suffering that must be cured. When your suffering is cured you will not be putting unhappiness into the world.

Curing ones own suffering is the best thing you can do for the world.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Even the lowest knows right from wrong. I don't believe that anything I said goes against anything that you believe, I think we are both beating the same drum, I am just taking more control into my own hands, because god created us in his own image, and so we have a choice...make it better or make it the same... or worse. The choice is up to you.

Interesting discouse btw, and it all comes down to God giving us the gift of choice...and I choose to make it better, because I can.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Very awesome thread. What you have said is good and true, the whole lot. I feel as if we have been given a second chance, what with all the 'doom and gloom end of the world buzz' threads and just quietly I did have a little concern over the upcoming date and wondered if we would all be goners. But there you go, we're not, we're still here. So my thoughts are that this is our time to be the best people we can be just for the heck of it,
not for any 'What's in it for me? agenda' but just because we can.

Help people as and when you can I say, being responsible with your own personal safety in mind of course. Then again I spose if a person dies whilst helping someone else, then that must be the way it was meant to be otherwise it wouldn't have happened. Pre-incarnation soul agreements.

Also about what we are doing to our Mother Earth, a living organism which allows us (parasites) to reside within her Energy fields and has provided us with everything we could ever need ie herbs for medicine, veges, fruits, animals for food etc. And what do we turn around and do to thank her for carrying us through space and sustaining us too?

We pollute the waters with toxic 'Oil dispersants like Corexit 9500' and kill as many sea-life mammals as we can, we pollute the air with chem-trails and factory pollutants,
we devastate the surface of the earth by oil-drilling, nuclear bombs, atomic bombs,
we f*k with the weather, we bombard the ionosphere with this HAARP device,
then there's the Large Hadron Collider at CERN which I totally don't have a good feeling about.

We take the oil out of the earth's body and then wonder why all these global sink-holes just appear for no good reason and why the waters turn red (mother earth bleeding in my opinion)
and all this sonic-wave testing underwater which is further disrupting the sea-life and knocking out their natural sonars (whales and dolphins).

And then we have the cheek to wonder why all these natural/ 'natural' disasters are occurring more frequently, which is to balance out the damage we are doing (except the man-made 'natural' disasters like the Japanese earthquake and resulting damage/ radiation).

The powers that were, have a lot to answer for for their role in all of this, but we as humans have to take full responsibility for the state that our living organism home is in now. We need to raise our vibration as a species and create the kind of world we want to live in, eg, a good place where people actually care about each other and help each other just because they can. Where people feel safe walking down the road by themselves, where people just talk to each other and encourage each other to reach their individual highest potential etc, a good place. One day maybe.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
THank you...
2nd line

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Even the lowest knows right from wrong. I don't believe that anything I said goes against anything that you believe, I think we are both beating the same drum, I am just taking more control into my own hands, because god created us in his own image, and so we have a choice...make it better or make it the same... or worse. The choice is up to you.

Interesting discouse btw, and it all comes down to God giving us the gift of choice...and I choose to make it better, because I can.

In the moment you know what is right instinctively. But unfortunately most are not present with what is really happening. They are storing things away for later.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I agree, most people only do something positive thinking they will get a positive response later on. The bible says that acts won't buy your way into heaven...but they can make somebody else's life better nonetheless, and by default, your own life is enriched, because you feel better for it. We ARE our brothers keeper as I said in my first post...PAY IT FORWARD...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I agree, most people only do something positive thinking they will get a positive response later on. The bible says that acts won't buy your way into heaven...but they can make somebody else's life better nonetheless, and by default, your own life is enriched, because you feel better for it. We ARE our brothers keeper as I said in my first post...PAY IT FORWARD...

Like you say doing something positive for someone, is doing something for yourself. It is all about making your life better.
Life does not need to be better. Life is a miracle but humans want it to be better.
There must be a beam in the eye that needs to be removed.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

First we see a whole world of suffering. Then we realize it is our suffering. And then we must go in search of that one that is suffering.
When we do seek the one that suffers, the sufferer and all suffering disappears.
And all that is left is this - presence.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Very interesting debate, and I respect your point of view. You have given me much food for thought, and for that I thank you, but I still stand by my premise that God intended us in his own image and we have the power to create (just look around yourself and see the power of our creation), and I think we are burdened with the power of choice, and we have the power to make life easier or harder for other's and that is not a matter of your view or my own, but whether we are lacking in our own view or not.

Making someone's life better even for a moment by showing we care is God's work in progress. God gave us the choice to help one another or not, and I fail to see why we are debating here. We need one another, now or later, we need one another. We should be there now, and later. We owe it to one another. Peace brother...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Very interesting debate, and I respect your point of view. You have given me much food for thought, and for that I thank you, but I still stand by my premise that God intended us in his own image and we have the power to create (just look around yourself and see the power of our creation), and I think we are burdened with the power of choice, and we have the power to make life easier or harder for other's and that is not a matter of your view or my own, but whether we are lacking in our own view or not.

Making someone's life better even for a moment by showing we care is God's work in progress. God gave us the choice to help one another or not, and I fail to see why we are debating here. We need one another, now or later, we need one another. We should be there now, and later. We owe it to one another. Peace brother...

Yes, you have been given the choice to see Gods image or create your own. Most deny Gods image in favor of 'other'. Choose 'other' than what is real and you will suffer. The dream in the head is leading one astray.
Where ever you are there is the image of God and one should cherish what appears. It is here now always. Why look for something else when in reality there is nothing else.
Making someones life better is making your life better. But it can only be done presently, thinking that i will do it later, or making a plan to do will not work.
Be with the one you are with. Love what is present and you cannot go wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well I have come to realize that I cant work for the next 30 years turning our widgets like George jetson to pay off my mortgage. the thought makes me physically ill, and I can only guess that there's a billion men out there my age that feel the same way, that are kind of pissed that nothing exciting happened on the 21st, but if a global revolution starts against TPTB there will be plenty of people ready to go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join