It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud huming noises at this very moment, southern Louisiana.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Maybe your girlfriend left her artificial device running in the bathroom and it is reverberating throughout the house causing this sensation of a humming noise with a vibration....holy cow...run for it...it is going to explode...oh too late the cat beat you to it....hysterical thread....never seen so much attention about nothing ....what do you think it was....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I live in New Orleans and I was asleep at that time last night, so I don't know if I missed anything, but if anyone knows what's going on, I'm interested in hearing about it. The HAARP map on page 1 makes me worried there's weather modification going on.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

ROFLMAO. Thanks for the info, what is it about 100um across. What do they use it for? It can't really give you a decent heading. Still, interesting read.

As you point out, it is not going to give you an indication of a magnetic anomaly.

What will they come up with next and where does this stuff come from. From tubes to this in 50 years. Nah!

P

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hey everyone, just a brief recap since I can't seem to edit my original post.

The best sounding recording I was able to get, was from the 3:38AM recording. I did two enhancements that isolated the humming that I was hearing the whole time for five hours until I went to sleep.

Original recording @ 3:38AM

Enhanced recording @ 3:38AM

Second enhancement recording @ 3:38AM

Also, during the time I did the recording at 3:38AM, this was the status of HAARP at that time. If indeed HAARP Status is legit...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Something to think about. I'm not to familiar as to the location of the New Madrid fault, but I've heard HAARP has potential to... "mess" with fault's.
Also the HAARP status showed it further up north a few day's ago. Also heard it is used for weather manipulation. If it was further north (orange/reddish color) which might follow the Mississippi river problems.. Something to think about?
I'm no expert.. Nor have I heard this exact noise, but have heard low rumbling noise up here in the Pacific North West.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I'm just throwing this out there, and in now way insinuating that there is some sort of connection, but...my friends for years and years discussed the strange noises they'd hear at night, like a humming....then I began working at the grain elevator here in town and I quickly deducted that the noises they were hearing were new technology regarding the fans used to dry commodities stored in grain bins. Just saying...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Have you tried putting your ear to the ground and or floor to see if it's louder? I've noticed a lot of earthquake activity in Florida disney area and in New Madrid area it could be earth generated? Hope it goes away. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
i hear these humming sounds in Tucson,Arizona too, and sometimes they will start to sound like bi-neural beats and continue for about ten minutes . i along with a few of my friends (not on any mind altering substance all heard the same sounds throughout the city on numerous days all heard at night from midnight and after. in my wondering abouts in the city, i have stumbled upon this theory. what if these sounds are being playing in our sleep? and what if these sounds are programming the way we think and act and react to any given situation that life presents itself with? when i hear these sounds its almost like time stands still for a brief moment and you get lost in the sound... i can hear it now and its 3:26 a.m

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Earthmuffin33

We get earthquake here about everyday. Our land is so marshy we can't feel or hear them. Hence, to why we don't have basements.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well, I'd have to say none of us are "crazy"...........I experienced several hours of a "humming" noise in early January 2012. I'd not heard anything like it since, until one day last week late at night. This time it only lasted about 20-minutes....TG!

Here's my audio recording from early 2012.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Your girlfriend, wife, next door neighbour have a very big vibrator switched on??

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmtiskey639
i hear these humming sounds in Tucson,Arizona too, and sometimes they will start to sound like bi-neural beats and continue for about ten minutes . i along with a few of my friends (not on any mind altering substance all heard the same sounds throughout the city on numerous days all heard at night from midnight and after. in my wondering abouts in the city, i have stumbled upon this theory. what if these sounds are being playing in our sleep? and what if these sounds are programming the way we think and act and react to any given situation that life presents itself with? when i hear these sounds its almost like time stands still for a brief moment and you get lost in the sound... i can hear it now and its 3:26 a.m

What part of Tucson do you live in? I haven't heard anything myself. But maybe if I go outside and listen one night I'll catch something.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am totally getting tired of "not knowing" what is causing this......peeps....time for action:

[petition link removed]

www.abovetopsecret.com...
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on 12/29/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For what it's worth, the night of dec 27, at around 9pm we heard what sounded like thunder but it was a low long rumble more than a peal or boom. Dogs in the distance were barking and we were like "wtf was that?". It sounded like it came from the east. I live 15+ miles from downtown Baton Rouge in walker. I checked channel 9 radar/satellite picture. It showed nothing but high clouds and no storms anywhere within 100 mi.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ive been seeing a lot of reports of weird sounds being heard all over the world recently on ATS. It seems to me that a possible cause of some them if not all of these sounds could be in direct correlation with the secret underground subway tunnels the us government and more then likely a lot of other governments around the word are and have been building. reply to post by Clisen33

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Why don't you go outside and put your ear to the ground
to see if thats where it's coming from?If its a vibration you
should be able to feel it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Once again too marshy to hear/ferl an earthquake here. So won't feel anything from drills and such. Would have to be extra terrestrial to feel anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityalways

Does it sound like the one in this vid youtube has been getting alot of these just search strange noises around the world..

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for posting this video I really don't care to hear this up close and personal
I woke up in the early morning of the 21st(from a nightmare)walked outside to hear the wind blowing
so hard it sounded like a huge motor coming over the tree tops,needless
to say it scared the crap out of me.I have never heard it blow so hard,ever!
Iv'e lived on the coast in the states and in Asia
most of my life and been in some typhoons and hurricanes
I didn't know if I should load up everyone in car
to leave or throw a mattress over us in the bath tub.

I havent heard the strange metal groaning sounds,but from what I
have read some have heard it around here.

I don't know what these sounds are but I know they're not normal
in any sense.My question is why are we hearing these sounds?What changes
are coming?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SonsOfTheMeek

Also in Tucson and have not heard anything close to this sound. I U2U him but he has not answered yet with dates/times/locations.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Keep your ears open. More to come.

Sorry about your kitty.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join