It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If 12-21-12 Was The Beginning Of A "Gestation" Period (never intended to be DOOMSDAY)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

ummm you're aware that different species have different gestation periods .. so why are you "naturally" saying that a sun's gestation period would be anything like a humans... ?? Fatal flaw in logic numero 1... Fact is you can construe any information you want and make it a theory...doesn't mean it makes any sense to anyone else.

You are aware that you did not actually read the entire post. You chose instead to be like others and ignore. Guess what I do know other species have a different gestation period...if you are incapable of reading perhaps you should refrain from giving your opinion.

Yes. Ms. Snarky I did read your entire post where you went on with your numerology stuff that had nothing to do with nothing... If that is how your debating or defending your post then
kudos to you for seeing only what you wish to see.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
I was thinking more like

What if the earth is constipated and hasn't pooped in weeks?

3+3+3 =9 +9 +9=27=9
9=9
27=9
8+1=9
10-1=9
5+4=9

edit on 28-12-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

What if the Earth opened up and swallowed all the ignorant people....would you be one of them?

Well I havent run through that scenario yet but it is entirely possible that I would be amongst fellow ignoramuses.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

thank you for your time and the read.

who i am to say what did/ didnt happen wherever/whenever? lol

i enjoyed your perspective

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I think you're close. Mother Earth is the pregnant. I was told in July.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wow, I don't think I've ever posted something that was relevant in two ongoing threads before. At least not two threads that were both still active. I'll post a small bit here with a link to where I posted it first.

I started seeing the following disclaimer a few years ago.

*December 21, 2012 is the center of a +-5 year window* Some wend as far as +-50, but the 50 year was just on the radio, the highest I saw on TV was 25 years. Now everyone differed some would say destruction some would say transformation. The point is all of them started hedging their bets years ago.

You can see my whole post here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm just shocked that my post is relevant in two ongoing threads.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Some of you need to realize that it did mean something, just not what has been speculated by many...it was never the end of the world..it was a beginning. The fact you found a reason to give a backwards non compliment in one breath and proceed to tell me...I get it, you are not capable of understanding.

Not capable of understanding??.......the arrogance of 2012 believers knows no bounds!

Nothing happened, you need to get over it!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by St Udio

Obviously you have an answer for everything...guess what you are just like 90% of the people that are completely close minded...look for reason's to debunk rather than opening your mind to possibilities. I never suggested anywhere in my thread that any of this was fact...try reading what I did write.

Your brain is obviously "gestating" something and I'm pretty sure it has a palm shaped leaf

Tip: stop smoking it and pick up a SCIENCE book. You know the stuff used to create the components inside the COMPUTER you're using to post your crap on the INTERNET.

And you accuse people who use science of not being open-minded... well then please STOP USING any products originated from the skeptics (aka SCIENCE) such as, but not limited to, medication, electronics, cars, gas heating, modern housing... go live in a cave and spread your message by making wooden tablets and spread those around on horseback!

Because SCIENCE is bad - it can disprove your junk!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

You people invent crap up to just be trolls...your opinion of me means this much "0". No where in my original thread post did I say anything was fact, get your head out of your butt and read what I did write before you lay into me with your bs.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

63 = 9
189 = 27 = 9
567 = 18 = 9

Something about this math doesn't seem quite right. Can't quite put my finger on it, though.

It's numerologically correct - the end result, anyway. I am not sure how 189 becomes 27 though, but it does become 9 in the end. There might have been a mistake of 9+9 being 27, although it's of course 18.

It's also not 'math' per se, it's numerology.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

And you accuse people who use science of not being open-minded... well then please STOP USING any products originated from the skeptics (aka SCIENCE)

Why do you equate science with sceptics? Skeptics don't do science, and never have. It's the visionaries that have always been the scientists to push the technology and understanding forward (though science of course limits itself to the lab-measurable physical, which is why quantum physics doesn't make sense to scientists). Was Nikola Tesla a skeptic?

Name 10 sceptics who have been great scientists in human history.

Besides, people who call themselves skeptics or sceptics, are really deniers. They don't have a healthy sceptic attitude towards anything - they have set, blind belief structures and systems and anything that doesn't conform to their arbitrary and narrow rules, is denied. They don't study, research and familiarize themselves with any proof, ever - they just glance at things, make their judgment and then proceed to denying.

So, at least use the proper terminology - they are deniers, not skeptics. A real skeptic would actually already know that the UFO phenomenon is real, and that a number of UFO cases have absolutely no other explanation to the rational mind than Extra-Terrestrial visitors and superior intelligence.

Why would a real skeptic know this? Because he would have been skeptical, BUT done his homework nevertheless. He would have familiarized himself/herself with the proof thoroughly, and then - and only then - would he have an opinion about any given case. That's what a real skeptic is - the people you are talking about are systematic deniers, sometimes professional ones, whose JOB it is to deny the wonders and higher planes of the Universe, so that the nihilism could go on depressing people into good work slave-drones that they mostly are nowadays.

I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I reckon you have some sort of attitude problem. Sure, there are all kinds of eccentric people and even real whackos in here, spouting a lot of nonsense based on their own, egocentric hubris (especially women, because they can do it without consequences). But we don't have to be condescending or insulting towards anyone, do we? If they are crazy and wrong, we may try to correct them, or we might let them be.

There is absolutely no need to have an 'attitude' towards people who might not have the brain power or abilities that are the basic requirements for actually knowing the truth about a lot of this stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Show me one scientist who thinks the earth got knocked up.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

And you accuse people who use science of not being open-minded... well then please STOP USING any products originated from the skeptics (aka SCIENCE) such as, but not limited to, medication, electronics, cars, gas heating, modern housing... go live in a cave and spread your message by making wooden tablets and spread those around on horseback!

I can extrapolate from this that skeptics/science are the causation of the many problems we have on the planet. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Seriously, being a skeptic or realist or whatever you call yourself seriously lacks imagination, i mean seriously how do you think your science was thought up? Do you think your science came from abstract creative thought?
edit on 31-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't think "sceptic" is a title like "Dr" or "Student". Seems like everyone has their own definition of the word. As if a "sceptic" = scientist or "skeptic"=denier. As long as everyone makes up their own definitions I don't think we will get anywhere.

being skeptical is healthy and does go hand in hand with science. Why else would scientists experiment or "test". Why have studies and a peer review? Otherwise, we would still believe in numerology.

Being creative and thinking different ways to work a problem also contributes to science.

Each in its extreme stalls progress.

Isn't questioning main stream scientific ways of thinking being skeptical of main stream ways of thinking?
edit on 31-12-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I agree with the Op in regards to this...

The main problem Op is that the ones on here saying: "nothing happened, blah blah blah" are the type of people that are programmed to think that 2012 meant HUGE changes, either like portrayed in the 2012 film (massive tidal waves, earthquakes, etc) or other things like Niburu, or something political, war with Iran/Russia/China etc...

Therefore, 12-21-12 came, nothing like that happened so now they think they were right all along and use their smugness to come on here and feel more intelligent than others in regards to this.

Is funny that not many seem to have listened to the message the Mayans were trying to get out in regards to 12-21-12 about how is a change of consciousness, how is a long process as well... but so many seems to still think it was about doomsday.

Exactly the effect the MSM wanted, exactly the effect TPTB wanted... well done sheep, nothing happened, it was all a massive load of non-sense... get back to work peasants! and don't forget to shop! we just need you to keep believing the lies we have indoctrinated you with for years, don't you dare think something positive could ever happen, your positive beliefs are not powerful, money and power are... go back to sleep, did I say sleep? I meant work and shopping! nothing says "I love you" like a diamond ring... don't say "I love you" just buy things for the people you love to show them love whilst helping us feed the machine.

Baaaaa

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Science is based on the scientific method. When you have a hypothesis, no matter how far-out, you create an experiment with quantifiable input and then you check the output. Then you publish those results and other people verify them. If it all checks out then you've proven that your hypothesis is right and you can put your name on it.

Those 2012ers who accuse us "skeptics" of requiring a bit of proof (as I've stated above) and call us close-minded because we dare doubt their hokum are the ones with an attitude problem.

I state as a proven fact that 2012ers make up stuff and have no proof and they state "well it's your fault for being close-minded" with nothing to show for it. The proof is just all the nothing that happened around 12/21/12... timewave zero, galactic alignment, nibiru, whatever... all just made-up wishful thinking no better than any other religion out there. How about we just agree that Harry Potter is real, right?

OK kids, as I said, pick up a SCIENCE book, learn how the world around you works and then come back calling those of us with actual knowledge "close-minded"... And if you're adults (past your 20s) then you've got a major issue and may need to find help to get back to reality before it's too late. Because life isn't waiting for ya to wake up!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xality

TPTB have programmed you with a false sense of superiority. See? This whole "making baseless assertions up on the spot" business is a two way street.

Baaaa.
edit on 31-12-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Skepticism is inherent in the scientific method. A person has a hypothesis, aka they have an idea they think is correct, there's some bias brewing already! However, there is a method to help prove or DISPROVE the theory and the method of experimentation is designed to do this. The biggest part of a scientific theory holding any merit is the ability for other scientists (who are obviously skeptical to the nature of the theory and would like to test it themselves) to replicate the experiment and test the theory being presented.

And being a skeptic is needed to constantly question things that seem to defy previous logic and theory, which is why sciences of many kinds are constantly being added to and improved upon. If we stuck wholly to Newtons theories and never elaborated upon them or devised new testing to see if the results remained as he claimed it would be a different place today in the world.
Newton's different findings turned out to be accurate, other scientists such as Einstein helped solidify and improve upon some assertions made a couple hundred years earlier and in turn physicists did the same with Einstein in the decades after him. Don't confuse bias with skepticism.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xality
IIs funny that not many seem to have listened to the message the Mayans were trying to get out in regards to 12-21-12 about how is a change of consciousness, how is a long process as well... but so many seems to still think it was about doomsday.

The Mayans said nothing like this. You are propagating a myth.

Exactly the effect the MSM wanted, exactly the effect TPTB wanted... well done sheep, nothing happened, it was all a massive load of non-sense... get back to work peasants! and don't forget to shop! we just need you to keep believing the lies we have indoctrinated you with for years, don't you dare think something positive could ever happen, your positive beliefs are not powerful, money and power are... go back to sleep, did I say sleep? I meant work and shopping! nothing says "I love you" like a diamond ring... don't say "I love you" just buy things for the people you love to show them love whilst helping us feed the machine.

get a job and stop sponging off of society. give back the computer you stole from working people.
Baaaaa

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Will it please end already? It's 2013 now, not 2012. Let's put it behind us and have a healthy new year.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Is funny that not many seem to have listened to the message the Mayans were trying to get out in regards to 12-21-12 about how is a change of consciousness, how is a long process as well... but so many seems to still think it was about doomsday.

Where did you get this idea? I must have missed the Mayan stone carving depicting a change of consciousness on 12-21-12. Could you please point out where this was uncovered? And to think I missed such a gem!

The Mayans had their own belief system - and that is all it was, a belief. They also believed that the sun, moon and stars were gods. They also believed piercing their penis with a sharp stick and burning the blood made those gods happy. Why do you feel that the Mayans more so than any other religion in our past should be believed? Because they were great at star gazing and could make a darn good calendar as a result? That doesn't make one a magical prophet you know.

It still boggles my mind that people for some reason, feel that the Mayans had some mystical inside track on future events, and should be taken more seriously than say, another group of people that were pretty sure the planet was flat and being carried on the back of a huge turtle.

As far as a gestation period goes, that's just a random wild guess. I could say I feel the world might be enveloped by a huge space jello in the next 2 years, and I have a feeling my guess would be about as accurate as the OPs. SCM won't magically make something happen. (SCM = stupid conspiracy math)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join