It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bush pre-election strike on Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
White House Insiders Report "October Surprise" Imminent.

According to White House and Washington Beltway insiders, the Bush administration, worried that it could lose the presidential election to Senator John F. Kerry, has initiated plans to launch a military strike on Iran's top Islamic leadership, its nuclear reactor at Bushehr on the Persian Gulf, and key nuclear targets throughout the country, including the main underground research site at Natanz in central Iran and another in Isfahan. Targets of the planned U.S. attack reportedly include mosques in Tehran, Qom, and Isfahan known by the U.S. to headquarter Iran's top mullahs.

Article Here

Now, I'm not suggesting anything with this post. I came across it on another board, and thought I would put it up for discussion. Personally, I dont think this strike will happen. Wouldnt we have seen more signs of preparation? Do you think this is legit?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"Do you think this is legit?"

Not hardly.

Such an action would be political suicide.

You would outrage more borderline Bush supporters without winning over too many undecided or borderline Kerry supporters.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
We would never attack the mosques, this is comeplete BS IMHO.

Plus Bush would never do this, not like what is stated, and attack on the reactor? Well maybe but that depends if the Europeans can convince the Iranians that the US means business no matter WHO is elected.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
thanks for your opinions...

i think this will never happen... sounds like more propaganda to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So when is this happening then?

Come on you paranoids - the troops must be getting ready, election is only a week away.

Or perhaps it is the "we've caught Bin Laden" routine we are waiting for?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trojanex

According to White House and Washington Beltway insiders, the Bush administration, worried that it could lose the presidential election to Senator John F. Kerry, has initiated plans to launch a military strike on Iran's top Islamic leadership, its nuclear reactor at Bushehr on the Persian Gulf, and key nuclear targets throughout the country, including the main underground research site at Natanz in central Iran and another in Isfahan. Targets of the planned U.S. attack reportedly include mosques in Tehran, Qom, and Isfahan known by the U.S. to headquarter Iran's top mullahs.

Article Here

Now, I'm not suggesting anything with this post. I came across it on another board, and thought I would put it up for discussion. Personally, I dont think this strike will happen. Wouldnt we have seen more signs of preparation? Do you think this is legit?

Isaw something about Iran making consession on the nuke thing all the sudden, maybe this is atleast possible.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trojanex

Article Here

total bulll sh*t

to risky for bush he wouldnt want anther Iraq situation before the elections

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

total bulll sh*t

to risky for bush he wouldnt want anther Iraq situation before the elections

But we are talking about a man that screwed us on the WMD then told us the truth and acted like we didnt care and went on with his day.

top topics

join