It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with Angels? Real or not?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

"Look not for the kingdom of god, or say 'there it is' for I tell you that the kingdom of god is in your midst."

A spirit from the lord is from the lord. Deny the messenger and you deny the sender.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

That was exactly LadyGreenEyes' point.

Not every spirit that claims to be from God is from God, no matter how flowery the language, how much scripture they know or who's side they try to lead you believe that they're on.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch

"Look not for the kingdom of god, or say 'there it is' for I tell you that the kingdom of god is in your midst."

A spirit from the lord is from the lord. Deny the messenger and you deny the sender.

-Spirits of God absolutely do not evade answers, and then say, "I cannot say via electronic communication, or "I have answered, but you didn't hear what you wanted to hear, that is mans way."

-Spirits of God do not practice deceit and change the birthdays on their profile after being called out on their actual age.(I'm sure there is some astounding explanation for jhill changing his)

-Spirits of God happily* show and prove they are from "the Lord", as you say.

I wills state this again for the very last time; jhill clearly* has read a lot of books. He has also clearly retained a lot of knowledge both of good and of evil. If he can use this knowledge to encourage people in their day to day lives, then he is a blessing. Telling people you are something you are not, and speaking on things you do not totally understand, but think you do, nothing good comes from this.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

koko

You speak as if you know how these things work but you are in error.

There are many that are on this board that can attest that certain information cannot be shared on a public forum. I do not read of books for the knowledge I have, you are making assumptions and it is in error.

You give into human emotions because I will not respond to you, it is for good reason. Reasons not needed to be stated for all to see.

Proof, privileged information, and certain items cannot be shared in the open as below watches all, and will use this information to their advantage.

You speak as if you know how Father works, you speak as if you have heard from him directly tell you how above works, but you have not. You give what you perceive, based on assumptions. What I give is common knowledge that all whom are in the know, can attest to. They do not respond as they do not want to give into the explanations that is required to fill in the blanks.

Do you think I am in need of glory? I surely do not. Father is the one whom is due all the glory.

I speak directly to Father and it is done while in the vessel, not outside as you have laid false claim on I. Me speaking on how I do these things is not of you. You either can accept or deny the message that I speak, this is your choice.

Some things I speak on are for the ones who are in the know, and they understand that in which I speak. There is no need for me to explain, because they already have the knowledge that is required to sift through the message.

If you need your confirmation on anything in this world, you speak to Father. Even brother while here spoke to Father on all that was needed.

If anyone requires of it.
Jesus came in the flesh from above to save man, and is lord over all, here and above.

edit on 9-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

koko

There are many that are on this board that can attest that certain information cannot be shared on a public forum. I do not read of books for the knowledge I have, you are making assumptions and it is in error.

You give into human emotions because I will not respond to you, it is for good reason. Reasons not needed to be stated for all to see.

Proof, privileged information, and certain items cannot be shared in the open as below watches all, and will use this information to their advantage.

You speak as if you know how Father works, you speak as if you have heard from him directly tell you how above works, but you have not. You give what you perceive, based on assumptions. What I give is common knowledge that all whom are in the know, can attest to. They do not respond as they do not want to give into the explanations that is required to fill in the blanks.

Do you think I am in need of glory? I surely do not. Father is the one whom is due all the glory.

I speak directly to Father and it is done while in the vessel, not outside as you have laid false claim on I. Me speaking on how I do these things is not of you. You either can accept or deny the message that I speak, this is your choice.

Some things I speak on are for the ones who are in the know, and they understand that in which I speak. There is no need for me to explain, because they already have the knowledge that is required to sift through the message.

If you need your confirmation on anything in this world, you speak to Father. Even brother while here spoke to Father on all that was needed.

If anyone requires of it.
Jesus came in the flesh from above to save man, and is lord over all, here and above.

Here we go again...

-You have responded plenty of times, and you have lied. If someone says they are going to do something, and then they do not do it, that is a lie. When they do it multiple times, it is a definite lie. Period. End of story. I do not "give into emotions". I have a brain which "Father" gave me to use, and a heart that goes along with it. You sending me delusional PMs accusing me of telling someone you "vibrated and leave the body" is ridiculous. You even said I was the only one who knew. You have a thread entirely about leaving the body, and I still don't even know what you're talking about in regards to "vibrating".

-You keep blaming "below" for the reason you cannot give "answers" via electronic communication. If "below" watches all, then they can watch and listen just as well next to you in real. I'm sure you will have some explanation for this as usual.

-You continuously say I am "in error". Again, every single thing I state about you I can back up with solid facts. This involves PMs and your public posts.

-You said; "I speak directly to Father and it is done while in the vessel, not outside as you have laid false claim on I. Me speaking on how I do these things is not of you. You either can accept or deny the message that I speak, this is your choice." You have previously said you needed to "leave the vessel" to obtain information. Sometimes you say you can do it "in-vessel", and other times you need to leave.

What exactly is your message? You on one hand are telling people they can "leave the body" for answers, and then on the other you tell them, "talk directly to father". The words you speak, and the methods you use are arcane and not akin to the Father I know. The one true God of all. You certainly have no reason to tell people you are an "Ark"(arch-angel). You also have no reason to tell people, "I will come to you", and then you continuously blame "Father", and "below" for the reasons you cannot. You speak of rewinds and other arcane matters which are also not of the Father I know.

- As has been pointed out numerous times by many people, even a lying spirit CAN say, "Jesus came in the flesh etc". You act as if writing some simple human words can show a spirit's intent. "Below", as you call them scoff at this. Who are you to tell someone they do or do not speak or receive from Father? I say to you again, "Peace, be still, And know that I AM GOD".

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

This is why you test and not assume. I have watched from afar many shy back from contact from above because many say do not speak to any spirit. It is not needed to speak, but it is a resource Father has given to man.

Ask about Brother and you will see the difference in speech from above and from below.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This is why you test and not assume. I have watched from afar many shy back from contact from above because many say do not speak to any spirit. It is not needed to speak, but it is a resource Father has given to man.

Ask about Brother and you will see the difference in speech from above and from below.

When people "test" others such as yourself who make bold claims, we are told to "have faith and take it, or do not". You need to pick one side of the fence and stay on it. And before you say to ask that "universal test question" again, it's already been well-established this does not always work with every level and type of spirit. Even shamans can tell you that real spirits from God have no problem giving you concrete evidence and proof they are of God.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Jameliel because: addon

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Testing is fine, but drawing conclusions based on assumptions for information that you do not have is not beneficial to the overall solution.

Take for instance what you wrote above, you spoke on about below hearing me in person, it is not possible, yet you assumed it is. This is all common knowledge information that all from above can attest to.

Yes, proof in person, not over electronic communication, this is the point you seem to miss.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Testing is fine, but drawing conclusions based on assumptions for information that you do not have is not beneficial to the overall solution.

Take for instance what you wrote above, you spoke on about below hearing me in person, it is not possible, yet you assumed it is. This is all common knowledge information that all from above can attest to.

Yes, proof in person, not over electronic communication, this is the point you seem to miss.

I have tested, and you have failed miserably. Stop trying to cover yourself, and instead just admit to the truth. That is if you are even aware of the truth. It is very possible you believe yourself. You have just written that "testing is fine", yet when tested, you are unable to pass and then you become agitated when this is pointed out. Too much talking on and on. Either prove or be silent. I have said it a few times and I will say it again. You can use what knowledge you do have to be a blessing to other people, or you can try to add onto that, making it more than it really is, and in turn no good comes of that.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You have tested based on your standards, what and how you assume things should work.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You have tested based on your standards, what and how you assume things should work.

See? There you go again. There's always some "condition" or some "standard" that only you have the guidelines to. This way, when anyone does or says something you don't like/agree with, you can use this to explain your evasion.

My standard is straightforward. Tell me the answer to a question or do what you said you would do. Shamans and others who communicate with spirits do exactly and precisely the same thing. Standards are subjective. Your standards seem to indicate people need to have near-blind faith in whatever you say and do.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch

We are told to test the spirits. if you don't do that, you risk listening to any deceiver out there, and there will be MANY of those. When one deceives, they are not from God, and you'd better believe I will deny the one that sent them! Lies from the enemy are not to be heeded.

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

That was exactly LadyGreenEyes' point.

Not every spirit that claims to be from God is from God, no matter how flowery the language, how much scripture they know or who's side they try to lead you believe that they're on.

Good to see someone gets it!!!
edit on 10-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: two for one

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

koko

You speak as though you know a lot of things, but refuse to explain how, telling people that "others know", or that you are "not allowed" to answer, etc. No one is in error for assuming that is evasion.

Nonsense. If this "below" of yours watches everything, then they are watching the private messages as well, and you speaking in person, or on the phone, or wherever. Truth can be shared any time. God's truth is not to be hidden under a bushel, but shown freely, as a light on a hilltop.

You speak as though you know what others know or do not know, and as though you know what experiences they have had. You don't know anything they don't share with you.

You also contradict yourself. "Common knowledge" isn't only for those "whom are in the know". People that claim to know something, and refuse to state it, are usually less than honest.

Oh, I don't think anyone here thinks that.

You stated in one thread that you knew how to leave the body to talk to "Father". Stating that you did so isn't a false claim.

If someone already knows, and you can't share with everyone, then what is the point in posting? Those "in the know" don't need the post, and those you claim are not aren't being told anything. There is, in fact, a need for you to explain and back up your posts. When you refuse, you lose credibility. Excuses don't count.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

God the Father does not tell people to talk spirits. If the one you call "Father" tells you that, then that is not God. Do you claim it is God you speak to? Be clear, for once. Use terms familiar to all, and be done with the evasion. In the name of Jesus, who is God the Son, answer already.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

You tell someone not to draw conclusions because they don't have evidence, but you refuse to provide answers. What you are basically saying is for people to believe anything you say, with no proof, simply because you say it and claim some special knowledge. If you have people that believe that, have them contact me, because i have some nice bridges to sell.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

He is NEVER going to give a solid comprehensive answer. He says things such as, "I will not give into the back and forth",etc. He CAN'T pass any tests because he is simply a fraud.

And that is the -T R U T H- Oh how it shines so brightly=)

edit on 10-1-2013 by Jameliel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Since this thread is about angelic experiences real or perceived, I'm going to make my last post about someone who told me they are an angel.

I post on many online-forums. On one of these forums, a guy told me he is an "Arc". Arc is his term for arch-angel. He said he was the "Arc" known as Pravuil. He told me he would "come to me and show me many things". I immediately laughed to myself and told him to come on, I'd love to talk with him. He never came, but we did talk frequently via electronic-means. Eventually, after I and others had questioned him without ever receiving a single clear answer, this apparent "arch-angel" reported me to the staff of the website (which I have not mentioned).

Does this seem something an "arch-angel" would do? Fun-times!

edit on 10-1-2013 by Jameliel because: misspell

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Alright, I am going to post something to try and get this thread back on topic.

You asked if anyone had ever had an experience with an angel. Well, I believe I have, more than once. I can't prove any of this, but everything I am telling you is the truth. The subjective parts, you can judge for yourself.

First incident:
When I was in high school (way back in the dark ages), I spent the night, along with another friend, at the home of a third friend. The three of us decided at one point to go out walking in the neighborhood. It was a pretty quiet area, and with three of us, we felt fairly safe. Well, we walked here and there, down the various streets. We passed a large dog (pretty sure it was a shepherd) a couple of times, and he barked at us each time. According to the friend that lived in that area, that was normal for him, and he always barked at people passing his house. After awhile, on one street, we all started feeling very uneasy, as though we were watched, and threatened in some fashion. At that point, on the street, I heard, clearly, what sounded like dog feet on the pavement. The sound was coming towards us, but the wind blew the other direction. Both friends looked behind, as I did, but the other two said they heard nothing. They looked for the feeling of threat we were all getting. Well, spooked, as there was no dog there (and no place one could have hidden so quickly), we hurried on, planning to head back to the house. We turned a corner, and came to a place where that road ended, and you had to turn right on another street. At that ending, things got bad. All three of us froze, facing the vacant lot that was there. The threat was very focused, and it was directly in front of us now. Something bad, something evil. I could not see anything, but I felt it. One of my friends had an even more terrified look on her face than I or the other friend did. Later, she told us she saw what looked like a "hell hound", with two heads. In any case, were were all terrified, and finally broke the paralysis, and took off to the right, down the street, in order to get back to her house quickly. We were so shaken up when we got there, we didn't all go inside right away. The friend that lived there started reciting Bible verses. The "thing" was close, having pursued us (you could feel that SO clearly). With every verse, we felt it retreat. Call that subjective, but all of us felt it. After we were a little calmer, at least breathing evenly, we went inside. The "thing" was still around. The one friend grabbed her Bible, and found another one for the second friend (or, she might have had her own; can't recall 100% whose she held). I was handed a small cross, made of something like white marble or mother of pearl. Very pretty thing. We prayed, and asked God to protect us from this evil thing outside. After a little of this, I felt heat in my hand, where I was holding the cross. Extreme heat, that did not burn. I opened my hand, and the cross was radiating a beautiful white light, more pure than I can describe. I directed the attention of both friends to this, and we all believed this was God showing us that we were not alone, and that He would keep us safe. The threat retreated. Later, as we slept, there was (we all saw it) a beautiful white glow in a corner, beside the front door. We believed that God sent an angel to guard us from the thing. Later, the friend's brother, and a friend of his, showed up. They had been camping in nearby woods, and told us (not having heard anything of our own story) that they came back because some "animal" was menacing their camp, even though they had a fire. They were pretty shocked to hear what we had to share. Well, that is one time I believe there was an angel sent. A protecting sort. Visible (or the light of it, anyway) to reassure us, and show us that He would keep us safe from evil spirits.

Second incident:
When I was pregnant with my third, we had a big scare. I had lost two prior to that, from early miscarriage, so we were understandably on edge, wondering if this one would make it. When spotting started, I feared the worst. We rushed to the emergency room, to find out what was happening. I was sent to the triage area, then immediately to a room, which left my husband in the waiting area. Sitting there alone, all I could do was pray. So, I did, and very soon, I felt the clear presence of two others in the room with me. No one was visible, but they were there. Still not knowing what was happening, I nonetheless felt reassured. Protected. They finally brought my husband back, and we had an early ultrasound done. All was well with the baby, and you could see her heart beating. Beautiful sight, I can tell you! That was about 5-6 weeks along. The issue was a low placenta. I firmly believe that God sent two angels that night; one to protect each of us, myself and the baby, from any harm.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join