It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Saved the World from the Malevolent 2012 Prediction Coming True?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
nobody could have saved us from anything that was prophesied to occur on that date or any other foretold 'special' date. i think specific dated event prophecies are an intentionally seeded distraction tactic to keep us all bickering among ourselves. smoke and mirrors.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

oooo weeeeee ooooo weeeeee ohhhh!

I loves me some Dr. Who.

Torchwood wasn't half bad until it's latest incarnation.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by tremex

So which NIburru are you waiting for? the 2003 Niburu or the 2900 Niburu?

Neither. I'm waiting for 2013 Bentley. www.insideline.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am open to all possibilities and respect everyone's beliefs. However I do not feel that the full lessons of the 2012 phenomenon can be learned if we do not consider equally the very strong possibility that the predictions surrounding the date were never valid to begin with.

As I recently said in another topic, this was the 50th or so prediction date I have lived through (both minor and major) that has failed to bear fruit. We may attach greater meaning to this particular one because of its antiquity and a generation grew up hearing about it in various forms. (Remember that we are living in the Unsolved Mysteries, Sightings, X-Files, internet generation, who has been exposed to this theory in myriad forms for decades now.) But that doesn't mean we're right.

Every time these dates pass, some people attempt to find ways in which they might still have been valid. And perhaps they were. I have no way of knowing. But because the possibility exists that they weren't, then I feel it prudent, wise, and healthy to confront that possibility in the cold, harsh light of reality, and learn from what may have been a mistaken belief.

I have begun to feel that if great change is going to come to humanity, it may very well never come from a specific date, an energy or vibrational change from on high, or the arrival of ETs. It may be solely up to us to create that change within ourselves and with (and in) one another. And if this is the case, it's quite possible that focusing on specific dates, or even longer term transition periods, focusing our energy and concentration upon them, may actually prevent us from living our lives and doing the very things that could bring about such change. Simpler, more fundamental things like - as one example - showing and inspiring compassion on a daily basis no matter what is happening in our lives. If every person I encountered in life and online did that, I can tell you - at least in my case - the world would definitely feel different.

On the other hand, focusing attention on specific dates, or even long term cycles, and hoping for change to simply happen within us and around us without actually doing anything other than trying to be a good human being and meditate purposefully, has been unfruitful and disappointing for me to date - at least in terms of any broader change. Change has occurred within me, but that change has been growing for decades now, independent of any date, and the world has continued right along with its wars, systems, and brutality. Sure, maybe this will finally be the cycle or the transition period that at last brings change. But that would make it the first out of possibly hundreds or even thousands of such predicted transition periods to actually bear fruit. It would make it an exception to a long, unbroken trend. Which, while possible, and while I am open to that possibility, demands serious consideration and caution in my opinion.

Maybe this is it. Maybe we are all on the cusp of a great transformation and this period will be one of growth, pregnant with possibility and change for the better.

But if not, maybe we need to consider:

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Ghandi

And that's a heavy, even frightening, responsibility. But one I feel it's time for us to take as seriously as we do these prediction dates/periods.

Peace.

edit on 12/29/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I will tell you who...

Leon Gibson,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

champion, wild steed. Homeric and valiant defender of all that is us

Leon Gibson did, tell your kids. Remember his name.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Every time these dates pass, some people attempt to find ways in which they might still have been valid. And perhaps they were. I have no way of knowing. But because the possibility exists that they weren't.

There was a new-age site that says that it gets its information from angels via human mediums. Time and time again many angels through different mediums gave this date as well as other dates including 12-12-12.

As nothing (on the surface) has happened yet, these 'angels' have now lost all future credibility.

Now, here is what baffles me. If the elite rigged the whole date, then they have just successfully destroyed all credibility for the aliens once they land.

Imagine if the aliens/angels only land and save humanity after the planet has almost wiped itself out, with the future wars in Syria, North vs South Korea and China vs Japan.

People will ask the aliens, "you told us that all evil spirits are 'contained' and 'operation Green Light' was a great success. So how the hell are the elite still wiping out millions of civilians ?".

Who is going to trust a alien liar ? No one.

Christians are having a field day right now. The elite have simply proved with this date that all aliens/angels are either stupid or liars. This is exactly what fallen angels and demons do - they lie.

I am open to all possibilities and respect everyone's beliefs.

One Christian recently said that in 21-Dec-2012 a great darkness has covered this world. Conspiracy sites like

www.activistpost.com... state

There is a chill that is settling in over the country. In my years on the planet, I have never seen such a foreboding of collective dread and doom. The re-election of Obama has seemingly brought these feelings of extreme apprehension to the forefront. My sources, retired ex-feds, tell me that America is in much more danger than just a looming and catastrophic depression, resulting food riots and extreme government suppression of civil disobedience.

Maybe this is it. Maybe we are all on the cusp of a great transformation and this period will be one of growth, pregnant with possibility and change for the better.

Remember Obama said 'we want change'.
The ultra elite got change for the better. The rest got screwed.

With war on the horizon, there is only change for the worse coming. i wish i was wrong. Alien intervention on 21-Dec-2012 would have successfully proven me wrong.

Life will start going downhill for America after Inauguration Day this coming January.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Hence my urging of caution and skepticism. And suggestion self-reliance, versus reliance upon specific dates or transition periods to bring the change that perhaps only we can create.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
CHUCK NORRIS

HE SAVED US

HE SAW THE GALACTIC ALLIGNMENT AND MADE IT CROOKED!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My fellow disciples,

I hath come to herald the good news! Hark brethren, for I announce to thee the hero of the world... TheTrueBeliever, my master:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the first day of the new year which only comes from for his heroic sacrifice for us. He loved us that much, and won the Space-War: Exus Zimes single-handedly. We may have to finish our existence in the Axis One reality, however we will meet our alien brothers in Axis Three. TheTrueBelievers' followers can message me for any assistance as December 21st, 2012 was the date that humanity was saved.

Peace,
Destiny Revealed

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Butler did it, in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No one "solved the world from a prediction coming true", because there was no such prediction in the first place.

The 2012 doomsday stuff was nothing but fabricated. There was no other way than the prediction "not coming true"

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Don't forget that movie from 2009, called "2012", that helped to popularize the 2012 doomsday scenario for the masses.

Without that movie in 2009, the 2012 doomsday predictions would never have become so popular...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
*sigh*

fine, it was me who saved the world, the rest are liars.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

Well, it was me. How did I do it? Simple.

The first seal of Revelation opened on 9-11-2001.
The second one opened on 10-7-2001
The third opened on 11-2-2001
The fourth opened on 11-28-2001
The fifth opened in Feb. of 2002

And then it stopped. Why? Because if you read the prophesy the number of saints must be complete before the short season completes.

You can't have an Apocalypse while the Chosen One walks the Earth.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
ok i admit i put cthulhu and dagon back to bed. they bolth needed to go to the bathroom so i got there bed pans. god damn olde ones....there cranky when they wake up. hopefully my sanity will come back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join