It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Saved the World from the Malevolent 2012 Prediction Coming True?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OK, OK, I admit it, it was me. I saved everyone. No need to thank me, it's just part of my job.

I'd share the story with you, but it's classified and above your pay grade.

Just be thankful and try not to mess up so bad again, I'm getting older now, the mood swings come more often and if you catch me at just the right time, I may not bother with saving you again.

Carry on.

ETA: thank you to all my underlings who have already responded. Good work, you will see bonuses in your next paycheck.

Now, leave me to get my beauty sleep and don't forget my latte in the morning, you know I can get cranky.

~Her Majesty, Queen of the Universe

edit on 27-12-2012 by L8RT8RZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Everyone knows how much i despise charlatans! stictchin had to go, i was fed up with his
dribble...purge me lmfao..I smell charlatan *sniffs* ...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Someone hired me to see the job through, they offered me a contract worth $20.000 per head but i
said id do it for free......

edit on 27-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

hellloooooo didn't you see the commercial.. it was the sacrifice of the jello pudding dude!!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's not the the World didn't End. It's the the World will End.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

That commercial was funny. Especially since I recently purchased a whole lot of Jello pudding and put it at the top of my cupboard. The middle of my house is even slightly pyramid shaped. Could we have all been saved by Jello pudding? It saved me. I thought I was going to be out and they put too much calcium in the pudding I used to eat. Stupid corporations add too many vitamins and supplements to our food. Maybe corporations are trying to kill us but Jello pudding saved us. My local grocery store was sold out of vanilla Jello pudding before the 21st. A coincidence? hmmmm, someone found out what saved us all.

edit on 27/12/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

haha.. ask anyone there are NO coinkidinks!! of course it was the jello pudding! Bill Cosby himself couldn't have done a better job

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
No one, Terrance Mckenna made up the December 21st myth in the late 70's/ early 80's its been BS since day one dude. He was on a bad shroom trip and the "clock work elves" told him about December 21st.

Um, both Terrence McKenna's predictictions called Omega Point and Fudge Date don't involve planet Nibiru. He pointed toward 12/21/2012, but back in the 70's and in the beginning of the 80's, no one payed really attention to his sense of humor. Only when Arguelles came up with his book, the prediction started to spread quite independently of McKenna's visions. Arguelles had a Ph.D. and that supplied the necessary credence to his visions.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ
OK, OK, I admit it, it was me. I saved everyone. No need to thank me, it's just part of my job.

Just don't turn bashful on us, you heroine. Thanks and thanks and thanks...

Listen, Her, let me get that right. Your position of the Queen of the Universe is your part time job?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tremex

No one saved the World.

What happened was the aliens were fooled by YHWH into believing that they would be able to usher in their new world Utopia on 21-Dec-2012.

After reading www.abovetopsecret.com... and noticing elsewhere on ATS, members seeing inter-dimensional creatures it now makes sense that the aliens are here.

As time goes on, these sightings will become more frequent.

The question is, 'why are the aliens still observing their subjects ?'

If they were so goody-toushy lovey dovey helpers, why are they not helping people now ?

They have constantly said to their new-age followers that they have 'contained' all the 'evil-doer' spirits since 'Operation Green Light' day back in June ?

They only observe because they are evil and don't give a dam for mankind. They only care for the elite.

To prove me wrong, all they have to do is show themselves and remove all war-mongering politicians from power.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tremex

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ

Just don't turn bashful on us, you heroine. Thanks and thanks and thanks...

Listen, Her, let me get that right. Your position of the Queen of the Universe is your part time job?

Oh, of course, it only takes a few minutes a day and about an hour or two one weekends. More of a hobby than a job I'd say.
You are very welcome, now be sure to cherish the time I have given you and lavish attention upon your wife and children or you may feel my wrath again in the form of a comet or volcano or some other catastrophe I may dream up during my next hot flash

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

So which NIburru are you waiting for? the 2003 Niburu or the 2900 Niburu?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
No one saved the world because the world was not doomed. If you could prove the world was doomed, then you could attempt to prove someone saved the world.

Trying to prove the latter before the first claim is pointless in my opinion or a creative work of fantasy.

it was on tv that jello chocolate puding offered in sacrifice saved the world.

since chocolate was an important part of mesoamerican religeous rituals, it's a credible theory.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Actually, to answer the topic question..it was I. I admit it now. I did all that needed done to save Rabbit-kind..and you silly humans owe me for the side benefit of your own meager survival. That other bunnies shall live! That's my motto and a carrot to punctuate it! Just like my logo.

I'll gladly take your gratitude in foreign currency (Yuan sounds good lately), gold or diamonds. Just ship care of the Easter Bunny. He's my bud and will get it all to me without issue. Don't be stingy now or we Rabbits may just leave you all to your fate the next Dooms Day. Remember, we're all set for underground living!

On that, I shall get some sleep as even Rabbits get worn down from saving whole worlds that never even say thanks.

Thanks Wrabbit!

Sorry I can't give you any money,

But here, have a nice big juicy carrot!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

God Almighty and the Andromeda Council are working together to give us here on
Earth a fresh start. Welcome to the new Earth.
In an alternate timeline the US government as we know it has already collapsed and
the elitists are hiding in their underground bunkers near Denver International Airport.
Their plan was to reduce the Earths population to only 500 Million.
That will not happen.
We are existing on Plan C.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i saved the world and i used vortex based mathematics to do it, while wearing purple pants to commemorate my loyalty to TPTB. where do some of these threads come from?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tremex

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
No one, Terrance Mckenna made up the December 21st myth in the late 70's/ early 80's its been BS since day one dude. He was on a bad shroom trip and the "clock work elves" told him about December 21st.

Um, both Terrence McKenna's predictictions called Omega Point and Fudge Date don't involve planet Nibiru. He pointed toward 12/21/2012, but back in the 70's and in the beginning of the 80's, no one payed really attention to his sense of humor. Only when Arguelles came up with his book, the prediction started to spread quite independently of McKenna's visions. Arguelles had a Ph.D. and that supplied the necessary credence to his visions.

Correct. McKenna came up with the Timewave Zero model after his trip to South America. It is documented in his book, "True Hallucinations"; and further expanded upon in his book "The Invisible Landscape".

Oh, and it's "self transforming machine elves".

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It was ATSers!

Together we have saved the world from numerous ends and alien invasions this year and so long as we keep on rumbling the naughty people's plans then I have every confidence we will do so many, many times in 2013.

So far ATS has thwarted every single attempt to end the world

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlomaRa

Playing devils advocate.... YOU prove it's not doomed.

The earth is doomed....everyone knows that!......it's just not going to happen for a few billion years yet.....but it's still doomed.

However the person you replied to stated that the earth was "never doomed" presumably in relation to the statement that it was to meet it's demise on December 21st 2012.....since it didn't , then in relation to that date ....it never was doomed.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
the justice league, obviously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join