It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost stratospheric aerosol geo engineering pilots over rural Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A couple of week’s back I witnessed two stratospheric aerosol geo engineering planes above our farming area and they both appeared to be lost.

The first came from inland (west) and circled twice then went away the direction it came.

The seconded came from the north, circled twice then went away the direction it came (north).

Within half hour the stratospheric aerosol geo engineering trails covered our farms with thick haze.

Guess what next, two days later bronchitis for everyone. What Do You Know. I have never had this in my life until now.

Stratospheric aerosol geo engineering trails must be stopped now

I have a video of the event and would happily add it if someone could guide me to get the video from the android phone to ATS.

Merry New Year to all and stay safe with one another.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
A couple of week’s back I witnessed two stratospheric aerosol geo engineering planes

The "chemi's" get funnier and funnier - now they call contrails "aerosol geo engineering"!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
or its just exhaust from the planes engines
bronchitis is as common as a cold.......dont loose any sleep over it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

No.

There was also a third plane with no stratospheric aerosol geo engineering trail going in one direction, east to west.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
There was also a third plane with no stratospheric aerosol geo engineering trail going in one direction, east to west.

So a plane at a different height did not produce a contrail.... that shows you know nothing at all about contrails or how they are formed!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

I assume that since you're calling what you saw stratospheric aerosol geo engineering planes, you took air samples of the product that come from them?

If not, how can you know what you saw was stratospheric aerosol geo engineering?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I assume that since you're calling what you saw stratospheric aerosol geo engineering planes, you took air samples of the product that come from them?

Yes we are the sample. Our health records and way of life are good examples of before stratospheric aerosol geo engineering on that day and after. We only had our 6 monthly visits to our naturopath a week prior.

If not, how can you know what you saw was stratospheric aerosol geo engineering?

I guess this is hard to prove just like how do you know it was not stratospheric aerosol geo engineering?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

That's not proof of anything, except that you got sick. The only way to prove what it was is to take a sample directly behind the aircraft and have it analyzed to see what it is.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

What height are you talking about? I dont recall mentioning height or heights.

Would the two stratospheric aerosol geo engineering planes be at different heights?

What heights would they be at the same time same area?

What height would the plane that was not stratospheric aerosol geo engineering be at?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Who made you the authority on how to take samples of stratospheric aerosol geo engineering?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Coincidence that you got sick. Everyone in your town should get sick with identical symptoms if there was some sort of widespread spraying going on, in fact small animals would be the first to show signs of illness or poisoning.

Here's a good example of what a real mass poisoning looks like:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right. The fact that you got sick after a plane flew over is proof. Ask any scientist, and they'll agree with you, and say that's exactly how they would prove it too.

edit on 12/27/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I dont recall mentioning height or heights.

You did when you mention stratosphere geo engineering...

It's a specific part if the atmosphere that falls in between the range of about 5ks and 50kms.

Most commercial jets fly in the lower stratosphere.

edit on 27/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Coincidence that you got sick. Everyone in your town should get sick with identical symptoms if there was some sort of widespread spraying going on, in fact small animals would be the first to show signs of illness or poisoning.

How strange you say this, our young steers are all getting something, loss one yesterday and this morning.

Also the people in our area have been coming down with a stange flu type sickness the last two weeks.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You and Chadick appear to be downplaying the fact we have stratospheric aerosol geo engineering going above us almost daily in some parts of the world.

Not EVER has one of the people I have asked agree to stratospheric aerosol geo engineering.

We want full disclouser NOW.

We small crop non pesticide all natural veggies from saved and exchange seed banks. what is going wrong with good ground and seeds?
edit on 27-12-2012 by fireyaguns because: added

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
In Brisbane Australia...I once saw a crop duster expelling something over Red Hill/Paddington suburbs of Brisbane,approx 1991 from my memory.
I was a walker then, I walked everywhere, no one I talked to after this incident had witnessed it.
I nevcer found out what they sprayed.
Now we are talking about spraying directly over houses approx 5km or less from the Brisbane CBD, acity then of approx nearly 2 million people .
I witnessed this and swear on my own soul I did.
So nobody should lightly make fun of others on this issue.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
sorry dp
edit on 27-12-2012 by OrionsWitness because: eplanation of accidental DP

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

What's the vet's diagnosis?

You should document everything that happens too.

Times, dates, symptoms etc etc

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes we are, comes down to the vets opinion, we trust them but they are not always right as we are not always right.

They are better equipped and trained but my Grandad is 83 so he knows a little about 3 day sickness in cattle, not always the case especially after 7 days on the ground.

As for our small crops, I am gobsmacked.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

What's wrong with your crops?

Does your granddad think it's BEF?

That's sometimes called 3 day bovine sickness...

If so, that's an insect borne virus, can't get it from breathing it in.

edit on 28/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join