It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experience of 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have some very interesting insight into 2012 and would like to share my latest encounters. I have read many posts and I am very thankful for the vast amount of knowledge ATS has and hope to add to it.

I would first like to introduce myself. I am an engineer and have been interested in conspiracies and hidden knowledge since the frightful day that is infamously known as 9-11. I have developed a keen sense of reality because of my research. I have also discovered through my journeys that this world we live in is undoubtedly a hologram. I have recently discovered this which has led me to what I am about to inform you about.

My girlfriend and I have each in our own way evolved over the last few weeks.

I- There was a time that I was scared of almost everything. I was described as a coward and awkward by the ones nearest me. I had a very hard time talking to people and viewed everything as pointless. I would tend to ignore things and let problems build without addressing them. I was lost in reality looking for something I could not define.

I found what I was looking for and it began by understand that my ego was severely limiting me. Once I began to go about my daily interactions egoless and aware I began to evolve. I now go throughout my day being in the moment with an un-judgmental attitude. I am a very fair person and no longer have a problem voicing my opinion and making sure my point is herd and clearly understood. I am very happy because of this and I have also started to notice an ability to predict the future.

An example of this is that I have made a list of choirs I need to complete and wrote them each separately on a piece of paper that I then folded and put into a jar to pick out randomly and complete when I have time. This morning I was thinking about two things that I wanted to do that needed to be done. These two things were objectives that I had folded and put in the jar. There are nearly a hundred tasks that I put in this jar. I selected two tasks that were exactly the tasks I wanted to do in the order I wanted to do them.

My lady- I will not go into details about her experience but she has had a very similar experience and has discover much of what I am describing in her own way.

I hope someone enjoyed what I had to say and I hope everyone has a wonderful new year.

- J

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Okay, what are your insights about 2012?

Is it that your are becoming more aware? I'm a little confused.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Riddle me this? By reading your words have I heard your voice? Is my holographic computer a cheap version, cause I am sure it has seen enough to pick up more than a few cyber-std's???

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Okay, what are your insights about 2012?

Is it that your are becoming more aware? I'm a little confused.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

Really? You know exactly what the OP was expressing. That's the problem with all those that say nothing is happening right now. You cannot measure it, you cannot buy stock in it, and you cannot corner the market on it. Its free and I'm sensing that it is spreading like wild fire.

I wont say that i am a part of it, unfortunately, but i wont stand in the way either.

Never mind. I see you went out on a limb there. I won't erase mine since you may have read it already, but i withdraw any argument.
edit on 27-12-2012 by FirstCasualty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsReality

Coincidentally (maybe not) I know exactly what you're talking about, in fact it's very interesting and a little weird that our experiences are so similar, I wonder how many more there are out there. I'll tell you right away that I've been studying and gathering information about our physical reality and how it relates to other subtler realms, the "matrix" or hologram theories for a long time now, but the most important insight I've had my entire life happened this year. It's really very simple: we're all immersed in an extremely sophisticated "virtual reality game" (not in the conventional sense) whose purpose is to teach us certain things mostly through pain and suffering. And all of a sudden I knew what the goal of the game was, just as you did. It's a hell of a difficult task that I'm trying to deal with using subconscious conditioning, seems to be working so far, slowly but steadily. The funniest part is, as ridiculously simple as this invaluable piece of information is, it's nearly impossible to simply teach it to someone who isn't ready to receive it. Too bad.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My elderly grandmother broke her back and received surgery on that fateful day. Even odder, a few other family members were in the hospital for various reasons to.

So [SNIP] 12-21-12 and the mayan it rode in on!

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/12/12 by argentus because: removed censor circumvention

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

What I am saying is that I had an epiphany which resulted with my personal enlightenedment. This enlightenment has done many things for me and I am very greatful for it. I am no longer afraid of anything and go about my day in the moment completly aware and involved in my life. I am unplugged from my ego and I am not what some may call "all loving."

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

The Holographic universe is not something I am want to dispute in this post. There is more than enough information proving it at your finger tips and I encourage anyone who is not firmiliar with it to look into it with an open mind. Anything is possible.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsReality

Just a thought...
When the shoe fits, the foot is forgotten.

I'm happy that you have woke up, I know how it was like to fear everything. But now you can give up the thought of "not afraid anymore", or "fearless", as your ATS mood states. Usually when you emphasize something it still means you have unresolved issues with it. And that is ok, but being aware to it can make it go, there's no need to think about fear, nor to prove a point to yourself or others. Just let this voice go, let the thought about fear go, the words fearless or fearful will vanish from your vocabulary.

Same goes for enlightenment, there's no 'I' that can ever be enlightened, there is nothing personal about it. It is the dissolution of the 'I' thought entirely, the realization this me is a total fiction we believe to be real.

Blessings.

new topics

top topics

join