It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official announcement from the one people's public trust

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

I starred your post as sarcasm, when i realized that without simple thinkers like you the charade can live on forever.

It will just turn out the same if we control our own lives, and have all the entitlements instead of OTHERS controlling it ALL.

Right, talk about one dimensional thinking at its best,
We could have provisions for guys that cannot handle any new systems of course, you can remain a slave if you wish!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Great. Instant Inflation.

Now a gallon of milk costs $100 million dollars.

Thanks a lot, jerks!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Money and it's intangible value is the root of it though. The default system we find in human cultures not exposed and eventually relegated to this system of control is Tribal Patriarchy and the closest thing to currency they value in trade is tangible items like pigs and potatoes. All our progress, all our great advances, all the concrete and glass we've thrown together is entirely at the expense of class based opression and well disguised slavery. Eating, sleeping, reproducing, and excreting waste, that's it, the very nature of yours and my exsistence, the rest of it is politics.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaoic_Black_Dragon

Thank you, for posting, I tried and failed. It was late and I couldn't navigate ATS methods.

A few points from reading the responses to your post:
There's a lot to take in!
Most of it was kept quite until complete.
They are waiting for the "power that was" to make the announcement?
They need our help!
How long after we are told we are free until we get the idea and start our work?
Some of the power that was are still fighting it, (bush group).

Point is it is already DONE !

LOVE is still the answer!
peace
edit on 6-1-2013 by donlashway because: Point is it is already DONE !

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Where does the money come from?
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based).

So, with that in mind, let's look at how money is actually created, and at what cost. If the Federal Reserve wants to print 1,000 one-hundred ($100) bills, their total cost for ink, paper, plates, labor, etc. would be approximately $23.00 (according to Davvy Kidd in "Why A Bankrupt America"). Now, if you do the math, the total cost of 10,000 bills would be $230.00 ($.023 x 10,000). But, and here's the catch - 10,000 $100 bills equals $1,000,000! So, the Federal Reserve can "create" a million dollars, then LEND it to the U.S. Government (with interest) for a total cost of $230.
00! That's not a bad deal, huh!
The banking industry calls this process "seignorage." I call it outright THEFT. Why? Well, regardless of the immense profit margin ($1,000,000 for $230), plus the huge interest payments, our government then needs to STEAL the American people's money to payoff their debts via a Mob-like agency called the IRS. So the bankers steal from the government, then the government turns around and steals from the people. I'm no genius, but who do you think is getting screwed in this process? US - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is a lot to take in.

Damn, I hate having a job and having to work and earn money n stuff. I wish I could pursue this, more.

Boooooo.

S & F

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
People keep failing to understand that the point here is not about the money....

Its that (if this is all true), we are not longer indebted to the Corporation. Our worth is 5B (per person), that doesn't mean that you will have that money/gold/silver delivered to your account Monday morning. It means that we have levying power against the financial institutions which have enslaved us so long with their fraudulent fiat currency system.

Think about it this way, our worth as slaves just got equalized (if this is true), meaning we are all now worth the same price. This means we are now on equal terms (in theory), with even the richest of the rich, since all of our fiscal worth is the same. However, this does not account for land/raw good's, for example some one who owns a-lot of property, is technically still worth more, since they can use this property as leverage.

So in reality (if this is all true), then this is simply the first step in a long series of legal battles, AND most importantly it will require honest oath bound law enforcement, and military to enforce it. Since clearly the laws mean nothing if there is no one to enforce them, and these corporate entity's will continue to exploit. Therefore making this all totally irrelevant unless we enforce it.

Either way its an interesting bunch of information.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Now that we know the Federal Reserve is a privately owned, for-profit corporation, a natural question would be: who OWNS this company? Peter Kershaw provides the answer in "Economic Solutions" where he lists the ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.

1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York
Now I don't know about you, but something is terribly wrong with this situation. Namely, don't we live in AMERICA? If so, why are seven of the top ten stockholders located in FOREIGN countries? That's 70%! To further convey how screwed-up this system is, Jim Marrs provides the following data in his phenomenal book, "Rule By Secrecy.
" He says that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which undeniably controls the other eleven Federal Reserve branches, is essentially controlled by two financial institutions:
1) Chase-Manhattan (controlled by the Rockefellers) - 6,389,445 shares - 32.
3%
2) Citbank - 4,051,851 shares - 20.
5%
Thus, these two entities control nearly 53% of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Doesn't that boggle your mind? Now, considering how many trillions of dollars are involved here, and how the bankers are WAY above our "selected" officials in Washington, D.C., do you think the above-listed banks and families have an inordinate amount of say-so in how our country is being run? The answer is blindingly apparent.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Money and it's intangible value is the root of it though. The default system we find in human cultures not exposed and eventually relegated to this system of control is Tribal Patriarchy and the closest thing to currency they value in trade is tangible items like pigs and potatoes. All our progress, all our great advances, all the concrete and glass we've thrown together is entirely at the expense of class based opression and well disguised slavery. Eating, sleeping, reproducing, and excreting waste, that's it, the very nature of yours and my exsistence, the rest of it is politics.

Which was *exactly* my point - we being evolved from primates have territorialism (concept of ownership) and being at the Top of the Pack / herd / group / tribe or at least guaranteed access to it by association with a group leader.

This is our most basic instinct. No way in hell will all humans be happy having the same as others, they will (by nature) want MORE - more stuff, better stuff, more free time (while other's don't), more influence (just coz it's fun to wield it).

And that's why all this rejoicing seems stupid because it's impossible to 'enforce' super-moral-values or reasonable thinking into all humans so that they happily share & share alike.

There is another reason you stupid fools missed.

Many resources are finite or scarce. So everyone cannot have a bit, there isn't enough to go around. If I sold 1 leaf (any leaf of any tree) for 1 dollar, sure every human on earth could pay me a buck & have it. But if I sold a red rose for a dollar, there are just not enough red roses for all 7 billion humans.

How would I judge who gets a rose & who doesn't ? After all they all got their dollar and await 1 rose each. The only solution is to Raise the price - those willing to part with more dollars for 1 rose coz they want it sooo bad will get the rose, the others can go home, and me? Well, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
Now that we know the Federal Reserve is a privately owned, for-profit corporation, a natural question would be: who OWNS this company? Peter Kershaw provides the answer in "Economic Solutions" where he lists the ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.

1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York

1) Chase-Manhattan (controlled by the Rockefellers) - 6,389,445 shares - 32.
3%
2) Citbank - 4,051,851 shares - 20.
5%
Thus, these two entities control nearly 53% of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Doesn't that boggle your mind? Now, considering how many trillions of dollars are involved here, and how the bankers are WAY above our "selected" officials in Washington, D.C., do you think the above-listed banks and families have an inordinate amount of say-so in how our country is being run? The answer is blindingly apparent.
Hi,
Your ten headed thing reminded me of this..

"The many heads of Ravana are now almost ready to be placed on the tall body of the effigy which is filled with gun powder and explosives and set ablaze in a spectacular show called 'Ravan-Vadh' or the Killing of Ravana on Dusshera," said the craftsmen.
It is important to mention that in the 10-headed Ravana effigy, all heads are made separately. The craftsmen have to start making effigies nearly two months before Dusshera to get things ready for the festival.

just for a measure;
suppose accepting this "value redemptive certificate" (my own interpretation)---$5B trade-off means that you'll take money in trade for what has been done to you? Isn't it like caressing the sword that slays you? Maybe like taking the mark?

edit on (1/10/1313 by loveguy because: Not too close to the fenceline is it? Work together b/c you want to? Count me in, but don't try to compensate me.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaoic_Black_Dragon

The Mayans were right! We have made ascension into a higher plane of existence!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok so did I understand it as having said, anyone with Gold/Silver will at the time of collapse be free to choose with those holdings the market of choice to cash it in at?

In other other words, once the collapse is complete and the FEDS are held solely responsible, each nation and its sovereigns, will in essence be set back to point zero and begin with their holdings in the metals sector rather than with any fiat monies?

If this is so, I only wonder what the new value will be on metals? Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainychica
3.5 quantillion thru 7 billion residents of earth equals 500,000,000 (half a billion $) per head not 5 Billion $ per head as that legal looking document says. The math is way off, hard to believe anything else in it!!!

Or did they mean only residents of the western hemisphere then maybe that 5 Bil. would make more sense.

Anyway what's this all really about - if everyone has the same amount of cash on earth, it's fkn worthless ok

The 'value' of so much money would essentially go down as it's not rare anymore, everyone got some of it

And it would fall back onto your contribution through services / manufacturing that more ppl would owe you the yellow stuff (gold), and the foolish / lazy ones will spend it all in one go, but with no particular skills or drive, will then sit there hungry & crying.

So the whole welfare bull# will begin anew and clever or more educated persons (or those with more drive/ambition) would find ways to innovatively offer services, positioning them as more interesting/valuable than they really are (marketing) and thus make tons of the yellow stuff while those dumb enough to buy in would find their 5 Bil. stash dwindling fast enough...

Some clever ones will get together and form a secret consortium where they agree to rub each others backs so that they all stand to make more gold (collusion)...and well WE'LL ALL BE IN THE SAME PLACE WE BEGAN!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading.

Yep. You're right. I don't want half a billion dollars anymore now that you've said that...

Are you kidding me? Who cares if all that is true? Some of us with a stronger moral compass could also prevail and give the others a fighting chance. I'm smart, but was born poor. It takes money to make money and I would love a chance to see everyone start with equal money!

The novelty alone makes it worth it... Who's side are you on, anyway???

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If you were wondering where all this gold was going to come from....

Cobra told me during the interview I did (which I will get online soon now that 12/21 is past) that the "Earth Resistance" had teleported the Rothschild gold out of their private caches in castles, chateaus and from their banks. He said they used Pleiadian teleportation technology to confiscate it all and its now in secure underground Argathan bases. It will be added to earth prosperity funds and redistributed to humanity.

and from Heather Tucci-Jarraf of The One People's Public Trust....

I sent that off via skype to all the former principals, agents and beneficiaries of the former slavery system that day. Then I saw myself and a bunch of others appearing in their caches (local and non-local) and instantly making the gold disappear safely transported to a storage for final release, so I wrote that love note, put it under my pillow, set the intent that a copy be left at each former cache, and went to sleep.

americankabuki.blogspot.com.au...

They are real nutters!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hellobruce arguing with someone else managed to destroy my thread and it got locked by a mod while I was away for a while, so I'll share here instead:

An interesting development in this thread is that RTS wrote in their skype room a very specific set of paragraphs that apparently put a timeline on all this.

Now most here know that a timeline can be the kiss of death of a "predicted" event, but it was written with confidence so I'll repost it here for you:

Announcements soon…!?!?!?
Posted on 01/17/2013
Happening?
If this is true, then expect markets to be closed tomorrow.
Drake
Subject: Fw: Looks Like things are heating up – Announcements soon…!?!?!?

Thursday, January 17, 2013

INTEL UPDATE – YOUR REPUBLIC
This was posted on the RTS Skype room yesterday.
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:11:25 -0600

“I AM READY WITH THE SCREWS TO DRAW EVERY TOOTH..AND THEN THE STUMPS”…Andrew Jackson 1832
Andrew Jackson knew what the banks meant to the REPUBLIC of the USA.
SO he stopped them from installing the 2nd bank of the united states.
which brings me to this awesome night….our REPUBLIC. Breathe in this word….REPUBLIC. At the latest reading of the ORGANIC consitution by John Boehner he said this word many many times. ACTUALLY lets go further..he said this and the word constituion many times in front of
71 members of congress..not 535!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You heard me right. A lot of information was passed from above to me and you on here…..there are now only 71 members in congress as the ORGANIC republic consitution was read only a few days ago. YES BOEHNER is our interim president and Ron PAUL is interim VP. THE REASON WHY…
pay attention all……i have a copy of the Revised Code of the Laws Of Virginia..dating 1819. printer Thomas Ritchie. in other words before me is the original consitution before it was Stolen in 1812..not burned. STOLEN. thank you Tom Dunn and David Dodge. They uncovered this from over twenty years ago in a london library and supreme court in 2000 agreed Commonwealth of Virginia properly ratified so its LAW!!! Now when i read this I note that there is a protocol.
Obama was president of corporation US..not USA. He is no longer in that seat. As he has resigned that corporate seat, Joe Biden by law cannot be the president in flux. His position vacated at same point.
Only speaker of house can lawfully gain this Pres. seat. Then he can appoint a VP of his choice ONLY on an interim basis. There has to NOW BE a voting period for both seats and others. WHY..cause lawyers are gone from OUR CONGRESS!!! This brings in the reformation law…there will be elections held WITHIN 120 days of this Monday JANUARY 21, 2013. Note what I just said.
)))))
Now moving forward. A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE(for all the white knight fans)..ohh you should be
)))……told me tonight that Boehener also stated in his acceptance speech..”you abide by the constitution or you hit the road”. Lets move on…confusion about pps, rvs, announcements..and dark agenda people.
There have some deliveries made already..they were money investments for the investigators. Now we move on to announcements..this comes next. MY contact says it will be by the 20th, but maybe friday…(dont swear by this). The white knights will implement when THEY feel its right. After the announcements all the rv money, all programs..including but not limited to Omega, farm claims, freedom, bergavine, destiny. and the st germain trusts will be released also.
THIS IS ALL PART OF NeSARA. THE FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE DEBT FORGIVENESS FOLLOWED BY TAXES ELIMINATED, AND SO ON. ALL NESARA BASED.
The history part will come fter the 3 hour announcements in rotation for 10 days. ALL MEDIA!
As far as Obama is concerned AGAIN..AGAIN..AGAIN..he was groomed for this part only. THE WHITE KNIGHTS NEEDED A SMART LAWYER INSIDE TO WEED OUT THE RATS>it worked…leave it alone. His job is done so now hes out. allthe laws he passed including the twenty today is MAINLY for the evil ones in governments here..not just us. THE WHITE KNIGHTS HAVE GUARANTEED that WE ARE SAFE!!!!
Just sit back and enjoy the next few days and BE EXPECTANT!!! THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE KEY!!! i also have some great history info about wanta/reagan and others thatll rock yer world. and to the dark agenda people on here…stay away..go back to Mcdonalds and apply for a job.
You have no recourse for OUR GOLD AND OUR REPUBLIC CONSTITUTION…IT ALL BELONGS TO WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:07 PM 0 comments

Source is Drake's website... of all things americannationalmilitia.com...

So I guess I'll just say, here's hoping its true.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Sorry to upset you, but it is obviously just a silly story.

Didn't claims like

there are now only 71 members in congress as the ORGANIC republic consitution was read only a few days ago. YES BOEHNER is our interim president and Ron PAUL is interim VP

So these crazies just claim Boehner is the President, and Ron Paul the VP.... Of course they somehow forgot about Obama, and removed the vast majority of Congress as well....

The sad thing is some gullible people seem to believe them!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Sorry to upset you, but it is obviously just a silly story.

Didn't claims like

there are now only 71 members in congress as the ORGANIC republic consitution was read only a few days ago. YES BOEHNER is our interim president and Ron PAUL is interim VP

So these crazies just claim Boehner is the President, and Ron Paul the VP.... Of course they somehow forgot about Obama, and removed the vast majority of Congress as well....

The sad thing is some gullible people seem to believe them!

Really? Since you can see in the future please do me a favor and pick the lottery numbers for me.

I fully recognize that you do not believe any of this, which is fine. The greatest question at this point is ... why are you still here debating it?

Look, I am skeptical too. But it doesn't mean I don't have hope. I feel the energy in the OPPT documents and the words Heather and those of the Trust chose to use.

So that's why I said, here's hoping its true.
edit on 17-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I fully recognize that you do not believe any of this, which is fine.

So you believe that Obama is no longer the president....

The greatest question at this point is ... why are you still here debating it?

Oh, so no one is allowed to post unless they agree with you.... you should have made that clear earlier

I feel the energy in the OPPT documents and the words Heather and those of the Trust chose to use.

The "energy" says "this is just a silly hoax"!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

No man you just pick up a pitchfork and go after people, and that's what killed my thread (and will probably do this one in too.)

The rest you are asking... hell I don't know. I know something's afoot. I feel that. I know that.

The UCC stuff is real. It is unrebutted. The proper time has passed and no retort has come back through the filings, so it is unrebutted. I am just scratching the surface of how the UCC system works, and so far that's what I've picked.

I also feel that the Pres is acting, not doing. I'm not a fan of his work, though. I'd rather have Morgan Freeman, at least he believes we have free will.

I keep feeling that the curtain is about to go up, and the house light back on, and we'll be made aware of many things. If you feel that too, post up.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The UCC stuff is real.

yes, the UCC is real,but remember, it is not a law but only a recommendation of the laws that should be adopted in the states.

It is unrebutted. The proper time has passed and no retort has come back through the filings, so it is unrebutted.

Well, it has been around for 62 years, so why should it be rebutted? Care to ahow us an actual document, issued by a court, stating that it is unrebutted....

I am just scratching the surface of how the UCC system works, and so far that's what I've picked.

You dont even know the UCC is not even a law....

I also feel that the Pres is acting, not doing.

He is still the President, and will get swprn in for another 4 years on the 21st. Despite what some people claim....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join