It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shown A Once Atheist Author Now In Hades

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

I have no idea what HOG is and MDA wasn't available in the '70's. I'm thinking you know what I'm talking about. Timothy Leary, Alan Watts, Robert Anton Wilson..............

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
MDA was available in the early 70's two kinds speed based and moraphine based came out ot the labs in the mountains of Colorado same as where the sunshine family lived (hidden valley ranch) HOG was smokable '___' laced into parsnip for smoking called the business mans trip lasted for around 30 minute and down you came and back to work. Never had any Leary acid had sandose clinical and berkley blood lemon wedges and so forth even had some personal from MOBY GRAPE and BLUE CHEER. Had some Osley once. Orange Sunshine once, and it was one of the most beutiful trips every clean clean clean no speed no aditavie at all. I ate the sandose one summer all summer long they were around 20 mics of clinical clean as clean can be have experienced over 300 trips and that is a conservative number. Back in the day hell we even shot up acid droped into our eyes and did all kinds of things that late teens early twenties death cant touch me mentality. I am truly by the grace of God alive today.

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by guitarplayer

I have no idea what HOG is and MDA wasn't available in the '70's. I'm thinking you know what I'm talking about. Timothy Leary, Alan Watts, Robert Anton Wilson..............

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Okay, you made me do it! I had to break down and Google Ivan Panin's Bible Code. It'a not a pretty picture. The guy has been debunked all over the place! The only person, that I can find, that supports his claims is Chuck Missler! Go figure?

Sorry Laz, I'm just not buying it.

If you're inclined to doubt, you'll find sufficient reasons to do so. However, for me in all honesty, the sheer complexity of the mathematical coding is more then Panin could have put together in the fifty years he devoted to his work. Remember that he did what he did without disturbing the meaning of the text, and that's important, and he did what he did without a supercomputer. I stand with Chuck.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join