It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Isolation of USDollar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wake up America! Your Government has turned the world against you. You are doomed.

A division has begun, as the East has been busily installing the next generation platforms, as related to trade, banking, and commercial integration.

NEW ASIAN TRADE ZONE The division between East and West actually accelerated when the extremely ill-advised decision for Iran sanctions was made by an increasingly desperate United States Govt and its handler on the Southern Med. The division continues, matures, and develops with each passing month. It has become a story, as the Eurasia trade zone concept has been born. It has a long way to go, but Asia however has made great strides lately in unifying commerce. The climax event of the Asian trade zone conference held in Vietnam could not have been more important, as they rejected the US-led plan. The Asians partners and players even rejected the United States from the entire Asian trade zone, but did include Australia and New Zealand.

Australia and New Zealand are cool.

The incredibly stupid naive US-led plan, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, attempted to create a trade zone with Asia which would have blocked China. Imagine the incredibly obtuse blockheaded maneuver of trying to have all of Asia not conduct facilitated trade with China, its leading trade partner. Talk about shooting both legs and genital region with a double barreled shotgun! This is the signal flare of US political stupidity that has turned highly destructive for the USEconomy and its people. Such failed leadership and counter-productive initiatives will push the US into the Third World even faster than previously thought possible. The

Could America be any dumber? Honestly? How deluded can you get? Why would America want to hurt New Zealand and Australia by blocking our relationship with new superpower China? American leaders are boderline insane. As if we were going to just destroy/sacrifice our future for the sake of greedy, selfish America. Ha!

A Paradigm Shift is taking place, and the ASEAN-China summit gave proof positive in a seminal event of the vast changes in progress. The United States just suffered its worst humiliation ever as a nation on the Eastern global stage. It was exceeded only by the humiliation for a US president personally. The story went uncovered by the lapdog inept US press. The late November Asian summit meeting held in Phnom Penh included 15 Asian nations, which represent half the world's population. They decided to form a Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership that excludes the United States.

Asia does not want you America. You are excluded. Half the worlds populatation just said "Yankee go home!" You have become a punchline America. A living breathing joke of a nation. The International Communities comedic relief. You are our jester. Dance America! Dance!
Can you juggle?

Asians are pushing to isolate the United States. Regard it as punishment for hegemony, or a reaction to prevent further capital drainage, or to protect from central bank abuse, or to wall off continued bond fraud export, or to defend against military aggression. Regard it as confirmation that China is the regional leader in Asia, even for military security. Regard it as a response to banker criminality, or simply for being totally full to the brim of American corruption and arrogance and abuse of position, led by creation of the USDollar as an elaborate weapon and credit card whose balance is never to be repaid. Abuse of power and sponsored financial corruption will have extreme consequences in the reshaping of global commerce and banking. The US will be isolated, so as to protect the rest of the world from its fascist exhibitions and deep manifestations.

news.goldseek.com...

The article continues and goes into great detail explaining just how very stupid America is. Its a great read.

When will America understand that the world hates it? Soon? I hope soon.

Its not American people that the world hates, it is the demonic United States Federal Government. We know most American hate the US Federal Government too. We dont blame you just like China doesnt blame Australia and New Zealand. It is your Government.

It is a bit of a problem that America has no elections for four long years though. America will be verging on Third World in four years time. There is really nothing the American people can do now. You wanted to stick with Democrats and Republicans, then so be it. Lacta alea est America.

Maybe Americans need to take off their patriot costumes and stop acting like nut jobs. The world is not a children television program. Grow up America. Burn your dusty old constitution and stop living in the past. Its embarrassing. You are not the "greatest". You certainly are special though. There will be a special place in history for you.The world does not want to be like America. America is a hell hole. You still have Capital Punishment, redneck christians running around everywhere. gun nuts, pro life nuts, terrible welfare system, homeless people everywhere, tent cities, republicans, democrats,... The place is a nightmare. A backward nation of cowboys and idiots. Keep it. We dont want it.

Worst of all, America cant run an economy. They are too stupid. What other reason is there? They have all the cards yet they owe 16 trillion. They have a trade deficit. They have bad credit. America cant manage money.

Anyway, if you are American and worried about your little 'fiscal cliff' then dont. Thats nothing. Worry about the fact that the world has moved to isolate America and destroy it once and for all. Your politicians caused this and they are not telling you. But dont worry about that either. There is nothing you can do. Lacta alea est

edit on 27-12-2012 by spangledbanner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

hello old friend! Back with a new handle I see..........the porpoise & manatee say hi and are staying loyal to our cause
u2u me if you like.
edit on 27-12-2012 by grubblesnert because: a not e

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Enjoy your Chinese masters

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

hello old friend! Back with a new handle I see..........the porpoise & manatee say hi and are staying loyal to our cause
u2u me if you like.

**********! * **** ****** ** ****** ****? ***** **** ******* ** ****!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What can I say? We (Americans) long ago lost any kind of control over government--say as of about the 14th Amendment (1868 I believe?). The smart people have seen it coming for many years; they warned us and warned us and warned us.

Please be kind to us, the American citizens. Do as you please with our politicians....

edit on 12/27/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spangledbanner

Originally posted by grubblesnert

u2u me if you like.

**********! * **** ****** ** ****** ****? ***** **** ******* ** ****!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

omg do you do anything besides bash america?? troll troll trolll

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

its people like you that the world hates.. it doesnt matter what country your from

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wow, LMAO at this rant.
People like you just don't get it.

If America were to fall, the world would be right behind her. Countless Asian and European economies would be crushed in the wake of such a massive collapse. You are a fool to wish for the demise of the largest economy the (by far) on the planet. America 3rd world? It will never happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

its people like you that the world hates.. it doesnt matter what country your from

Wow, thats a little bit nasty.

I did say that it isnt the American people that the world hates. It is the government.

Im sure there is plenty to like about you.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by algaedyne
Wow, LMAO at this rant.
People like you just don't get it.

If America were to fall, the world would be right behind her. Countless Asian and European economies would be crushed in the wake of such a massive collapse. You are a fool to wish for the demise of the largest economy the (by far) on the planet. America 3rd world? It will never happen.

Not true.

You are an egocentric fool if you think we need America.
We need America like a hole in the head.

I bet you didnt even read the link. I bet you have no understanding of how America maintains the Reserve.

Do you really think the world likes USTBonds? The petrodollar set up? Your unpayable National Debt? Your bad Credit Rating? Your devalued currency which you continue to devalue? I could go on and on and on.

You think us letting you rip us off so you can buy our stuff is a happy situation for us? Wake up genius. Its guys like you that will ensure nothing is done. Good work
Just relax. Everything will be fine.
Americans just wonr listen until its all too late will you? It will be hard to feel sorry for you to be honest.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hey where'd your avatar Texas go? Don't go changing now baby.

P.S Do you know the best thing about trolling? All the bites you get and big dumb fat fish that you catch

edit on 28-12-2012 by grubblesnert because: added P.S

new topics

top topics

join