It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast and Furious Afghanistan: More Illegal Weapons in The Hands of The Enemy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

In these heated and heady days of the US government seeking to gain more control over weapons here at home due to tragedies in our communities, it appears that same government has little or no control over weapons in the very theater our military personnel are fighting

So RPg's were banned yet the "terrorists" still got them they want to ban guns here. but the "terrorists" will still have them.

Explains why we have seen drones over American skies, and it also put the thought out there how long before PSC's are used in American streets.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by SLAYER69

It appears those barbaric knuckle-dragging Pashtun hill people believe blood and race is more important than politics. How dare they? I think its best that the more advanced cultures of the west flatten their villages and wipe them out once and for all.

edit on 28-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Sounds like humanity has lost its sense of understanding, I know you are not the only person that believes this way, perpetual war is bad for all cultures of the world these people have survived this long not because of dragging their knuckles but because they have preserved their values and are akin to taking care of one another the best way they know how. I can think of other countries that would rather cut each others throats and are on the verge of social suicide but this is another story. But I fail to see how that last comment has much to do with RPGs I will say that stuff like this is what enables evil men to keep on doing stuff like is speculated by springer simply because people dont want to see the errors of our ways

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You're apparently forgetting that Afghanistan was in a civil war for years before those foreign boots arrived.

You're apparently forgetting that Afghanistan always had foreign boots showing up.
If only the country that sent the Afghans stinger missiles in their war against the evil, monstrous, demonic commies cared enough.... this whole mess would probably not have occurred.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Apparently due to some reading comprehension issues I have to readdress the point of this evidence in being lacking and suspect. That failed censorship of the documents stinks to high heavens too. I'm fairly sure ATS owners are versed well enough in computer security that they wouldn't let that kind of error happen. Political bundits making stuff up?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I didn't remember the name Camp Bastion, but I do remember the incident.

Here's hoping Mr. Timmons stays safe, he's doing the right thing and its good that you're trying to help him get the message out. people do need to know what's going on behind their backs.

I hope when you get the freedom of information replies, they don't have alot of it blacked out because of 'sensitive material;"

edit on 28-12-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
You're apparently forgetting that Afghanistan always had foreign boots showing up.

No, I'm not

If only the country that sent the Afghans stinger missiles in their war against the evil, monstrous, demonic commies

Again.

Your words not mine.

ETA: Are we done?

edit on 28-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Springer,

I sincerely hope Ben has outfitted you and the team with an RPG of your own. You'll need it to protect the names in your files. Please parody these files. Then hide them somewhere even you forget about. Like Venus.

Holy fudge, I'd be carrying a bottle of xanax right about now, were I you. Totally new respect for you all. Totally new. I hope I can get my jaw up off the floor by New Year's.

Exemplary, phenomenal job. Thanks for the U2U alert.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Exactly.
The Taliban are but a natural product of certain historical events.

Somebody had a chance at making a difference in that country...and they blew it.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Damn, what a story....Tom Clancy would be proud

It's like ATS is becoming WikiLeaks....hell, it makes me proud.

Good work Springer....you should call your bud George over at Coast to Coast
and see if you can get this man some air time. That would make for some GREAT
radio. I'll bet George would put him on...

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I just don't know...

OBL is supposedly dead.
The Taliban are supposedly no longer in power
Al qeada is supposedly on the skids in Afghanistan.

That means its supposedly time to get the hell out of Dodge.

Oh yeah there's that whole 3 Trillion dollars worth of raw materials to exploit....

edit on 28-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

What do you mean ?

There is some enemy right there.

look better.

Those who are living in Afghanistan are US enemies.

And there should be a program to take back every RPG that they have. They should be broken tooth slaves.

Break their arm , break their tooth , disarm them.

Or maybe they fly another 747 into NYC towers.

MUHO

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Fast and Furious Afghanistan: More Illegal Weapons in The Hands of The Enemy? pg. 5

A Trip Through Kandahar:

Ben says that around 9:00PM J. returned with approximately 10 Compass protection force members one of whom was Mr. D. who Ben recognized from his orientation training, and told Ben they were going to take him "somewhere else" and ordered Ben to get in a car.
After a few minutes the car arrived at a military checkpoint and Ben saw his opportunity.

” While we were driving through the back streets of Kandahar, which did not appear to be a direct route, not knowing where I was being taken, or for what reason, when the vehicle stopped at a well lit military check point, I immediately exited the vehicle, by choice. The guard who were sitting in the back seat with me grabbed my vest from behind and then I could hear him on his radio calling for assistance.

The military guard at the check point had come out at this point. I called for assistance to the guard saying "help I've been kidnapped". Straight after that I was surrounded by the Compass Force Protection crew which emanated from the other Compass support vehicles.
At some point another guard entered the back of the vehicle and he was pulling me into the vehicle. There were approximately 5 people that were pulling me and hitting me and I ended up being forcibly put back into the vehicle. This was witnessed by the guards at the checkpoint."

Here is where I see a Big Hole in the story. Any MP would have called his CO for advisement on this weird situation. I now have to view this with a skeptical eye. If you have any additional information on why these MP's did not react to a kidnap situation, I would like to read it.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
And I wonder how much of this gun smuggling has to do with MeK. The terrorist group the Republicans want to call our friends?

And just to think Rumsfeld kept saying give them their weapons back. You might of heard about Fallujah from 2004. The little place in Iraq that the US military just did not seem to be able to control? Well they did control them but Rumsfeld said give them back their weapons and they revolted and had to be taken again. And the last straw was when they attacked Black Water contractors burned their bodies ,Dragged them through the streets tied to trucks, the hung them from bridges. Rumsfeld said give them back their weapons. The military said F U. They get no weapons.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
What do you mean ?

Just what I said.

There is some enemy right there.

Thanks for the safety tip

look better.

I'll get a hair cut.
Thanks for the concern

Those who are living in Afghanistan are US enemies

I disagree with that generalization.

And there should be a program to take back every RPG that they have.

Russia and China offer refunds?

They should be broken tooth slaves.

Ok.....?

Break their arm , break their tooth , disarm them.

Don't like Afghans much?

MUHO

MOFO

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And there should be a program to take back every RPG that they have. They should be broken tooth slaves.

WHy?

We already spend money on buying Russian nukes, to keep them out of "terrorist" hands and Rpg's are made by hello?

Russia hell China these days from outsourcing.
edit on 28-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
that's why there will never be peace...killing people produces jobs, and corporate profits, to the tune of 100's of billions of dollars a year.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Having been in theater myself. on both the military and contractor sides of the coin, I can assure you this is far more than a disgruntled employee...

This is an obvious cover up and I for one, fear for the safety and security of the young man..

This reeks in my opinion

Semper

When I first heard about this on ATS Live, I had my doubts. Seriously. I immediately thought of disgruntled employee. Thats changed now. I don't necessary fear for his life, as he has already has outed them. I fear for those who rely on this company, daily. With coverups like "Fast and Furious", I don't know how this will get a thorough investigation. MHO

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
that's why there will never be peace...killing people produces jobs, and corporate profits, to the tune of 100's of billions of dollars a year.

Which corporate profits would that be?

Ours or Russia's?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
And I also wonder how much of this is part of the Sibel Edmonds story. I know two parts of that connection have been dismantled. That would be Turkey and Columbia. The Bush White House is the one who told her shut up and tried to hide the story. And it involved the spying on the military. The US had a visitor which was the head of the Turkish Military for a week while generals and high ranking military officers were arrested all across Turkey. And the Intelligence agency in Columbia was dissolved. That would be the same Intelligence agency Bush visited during a all out riot in the streets in Columbia and gave them praise and offered them helicopter and air craft parts along with spy equipment to keep up the good work as he called it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Here is a photo of a U.S. Army Soldier in Beshud, Afghanistan, Feb. 13, 2008. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Justin French) (www.army.mil)

www.flickr.com...

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Don't like Afghans much?

I didn't mean what I said.

I was trying to simulate a nationalist who is thinking that Afghan and other Muslim people are all enemy of American people.

I really like Afghan people. I like to live like them. They work hard , they don't want much for their living , they are good neighbors. They mind their own way to their goal. They don't do anything to make you fall. They try to win you with hard work. It is really valuable.

Afghan is a word referring to the word Faghan which means misery. Afghanistan means the land of misery and moaning.

Those people are one of the most oppressed nations on the planet.

I don't know how Americans could think that they are behind 9/11 ?

It is like some body tell you that your most modest and neutral neighbor has planted a bomb in central police department.

It really makes me sad that some ignorant people call them enemies. They are no one's enemies. Afghanistan is a poor country which can not dig it's own mines.

peace.
edit on 28-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join