It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray Mantis Grey / Alien. WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
reply to post by sled735

Hi yes this has been posted here already, sounds like someone wants to promote their book

No, no book to promote. Just trying to answer the question the guy had about anything to discredit the aliens.

Sorry for the double post on the video. Forgive me?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I really go along with the Babylon 5 Universe Idea that The Universe made the First Ones and they were For all Purposes Gods . But then as the Universe became aware it made life more abundant and precious , age after age .I do believe that there are Alien beings that would be like Gods to us .

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Wow to you skeptic, what do you have to say to an entire family who had an encounter with non-human humanoid species while awake? I don't need to provide any 'proof' coz you clearly have your mind made up, yet you are unequivocally wrong! you say 'brain washed by religion' yet I grew up without religion and had never heard of 'aliens' before it happened and yet these 'greys' my family met while wide awake. No doubt you will dismiss this as nothing thinking you are so smart and open minded when you can't even conceive that the universe is never ending and that in this inconceivably huge place there is more than just us and that we are extremely primitive in the grand scheme of it all.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join