It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray Mantis Grey / Alien. WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
pics or it didnt happen

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
reply to post by greyer

I am sorry but the evidence even by the UFO standards, of such things existing is weak. Contactees and people under hypnosis are not very credible source of information.

I don't understand how 100s of people can fall asleep and say the exact same thing in such circumstances. I don't care if they are demons or angels but something happened, it is just completely and totally outright ignorant to deny that 100s of people correlate in detail with the nouns and verbs of each other and thing they are not speaking of the same thing if they were talking in their sleep, under hypnosis, or even dreaming. It doesn't have anything to do that. There is no way that strangers can say details of what was said, the evidence is not avaliable so I am not saying this is about foolishness.
edit on 30-12-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Because we've seen and read many of those cases, I am not a skeptic but the line has to be drawn in what is possible and what is just in someone's imagination or dreams. So far, these 'experiences' with beings while sleeping show a common trend which can be best described as dreams or inability to distinguish reality from lucid dreams and such.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
I am not a skeptic but the line has to be drawn in what is possible and what is just in someone's imagination

Exactly, it is not possible for 1,000s of people in one decade to have missing time and then collaborate specific details of the experience without knowing each other, that alone proves something had to have happened whether it is in the dream state or in physical reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

What baffles me a little is, how is this network of lies working? I have never seen someone carrying a HIDDEN CAMERA and recording how someone promises in exchange for money to appear on a TV show to say things that are completely made up. Does this mean there are no charlatans? Of course the lack of such record showing lies on purpose does not mean someone didn't do exactly so.

Thus, thousands of people lying or having the mental problem of distinguishing reality from dreams/hallucination? Such number can account for number of sick people

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

It is said that these mantis types lives in some underground caverns Hell here on earth but are also said to be multi dimentional? It's also said they are a adaptation of the greys even speculated to be, claimed by abductees to be the creators of the greys. You might want to have a look at David Huggins an abductee and artist that discusses these beings in some detail , bare in mind these things are not who they say they are. They are incubus / demonic en.wikipedia.org...

Love in an Alien Purgatory: The Life and Fantastic Art of David Huggins

Synopsis In 1951, a young boy in rural Georgia was visited and abducted by group of alien visitors from an unknown dimension. That contact continued over several decades and resulted in the birth of more than sixty hybrid children... and one of the most remarkable stories in all of UFO lore. LOVE IN AN ALIEN PURGATORY is the startling pictorial account of David Huggins' hidden life, as revealed in his own vivd and sometimes disturbing full-color paintings. With commentary and text by UFO investigator Farah Yurdozu, David's story takes the reader into a world between two dimensions: a purgatory of hope, sex, fear and, ultimately, love.

www.ufodigest.com...
www.amazon.com...
www.ebay.com...
www.alienjigsaw.com...

This is qarînah / Incubus or Succubi

Almost always, lurking in the background and observing during the sexual encounters between Huggins and Crescent, was the Mantis Being.

The captor brainwashes its subject stockholm syndrome
en.wikipedia.org...

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy, sympathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.

the "mantis" aliens
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is my educated opinion that these beings are in fact demons, or what history has witnessed to be demonic in origin.You should read the book of Law and Crowleys experience with the being "Lam" to give you an idea of what you are dealing with. The appearance is not important because they can manifest as whatever they like but Mantis is one form imo. Does not matter if they are called Aliens, inter dimentional or supernatural they are all one and the same. They are demons. They come to you in elusive fashion and take people against the will ect = not light beings of light or of the positive end of the spectrum. My best advice would be to stop meditating or find the will to cut off all contact with these cockroaches. I have had my fill of demonic beings pretending to be harbingers of good will and no longer have contact. They use screened memories and replace what happens with false memories. They are bad news all around. And no im not a religious person im agnostic. It's a spiritual invasion.

For reference Book of Law
www.amazon.com...

Ahh yes what he said
And this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also
edit on 30-12-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

It's the fact of the details. Remeber abduction is not something that is prevalent today, and the research from abductions is not made public because the researchers need it to keep collaborating the evidence. The facts are that people are not claiming abduction accounts like they did in the 80s and early 90s, some researchers are still having people come to them but it is after realizing events had happened during this time of inclined abductions, only come to learn about them years after. Abductees are the most private people you will find, they wouldn't even tell their families, the people they told was the abduction researcher and or hypnotic therapist. There is a huge difference between someone claiming abduction for television and a real abductee and it is very easy to distinguish between wanting attention and not wanting attention. Abductees don't have anything to do with television, nobody would have known about the numbers if it were for the individuals who were present at the time and willing to help.

The network is lies is really a very complex design of the government, they release some information in a large pool of disinformation, they also go out of their way to make sure these lies keep being told so that our knowledge is not that of the truth. There are specific lies in history that are being told because researchers got too close to the alien truth which was not wanted to be made known to us by the aliens or the government.

Mentally disturbed people do not say specific unknown details about bizarre mysterious events under hypnosis, we need to look at this with common sense. Have you heard of John Mack? The leading researchers have told us time and time again these people were sound individuals from all walks of life that were considered very normal by society's standards.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer

It is said that these mantis types lives in some underground caverns Hell here on earth but are also said to be multi dimentional? It's also said they are a adaptation of the greys even speculated to be, claimed by abductees to be the creators of the greys. You might want to have a look at David Huggins an abductee and artist that discusses these beings in some detail , bare in mind these things are not who they say they are. They are incubus / demonic en.wikipedia.org...

Love in an Alien Purgatory: The Life and Fantastic Art of David Huggins

They wish to inform you that you have been abducted, the only difference is that you cant remember. They also mention that what people say is what is in them, makes me think what is in your heart. They send Love. Love is God,
Educated guess of ignorance?
Im sure if you keep focusing on demons and the hellfires you sure will attract it into your life, interesting things you believe in.

Synopsis In 1951, a young boy in rural Georgia was visited and abducted by group of alien visitors from an unknown dimension. That contact continued over several decades and resulted in the birth of more than sixty hybrid children... and one of the most remarkable stories in all of UFO lore. LOVE IN AN ALIEN PURGATORY is the startling pictorial account of David Huggins' hidden life, as revealed in his own vivd and sometimes disturbing full-color paintings. With commentary and text by UFO investigator Farah Yurdozu, David's story takes the reader into a world between two dimensions: a purgatory of hope, sex, fear and, ultimately, love.

www.ufodigest.com...
www.amazon.com...
www.ebay.com...
www.alienjigsaw.com...

This is qarînah / Incubus or Succubi

Almost always, lurking in the background and observing during the sexual encounters between Huggins and Crescent, was the Mantis Being.

The captor brainwashes its subject stockholm syndrome
en.wikipedia.org...

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy, sympathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.

the "mantis" aliens

It is my educated opinion that these beings are in fact demons, or what history has witnessed to be demonic in origin.You should read the book of Law and Crowleys experience with the being "Lam" to give you an idea of what you are dealing with. The appearance is not important because they can manifest as whatever they like but Mantis is one form imo. Does not matter if they are called Aliens, inter dimentional or supernatural they are all one and the same. They are demons. They come to you in elusive fashion and take people against the will ect = not light beings of light or of the positive end of the spectrum. My best advice would be to stop meditating or find the will to cut off all contact with these cockroaches. I have had my fill of demonic beings pretending to be harbingers of good will and no longer have contact. They use screened memories and replace what happens with false memories. They are bad news all around. And no im not a religious person im agnostic. It's a spiritual invasion.

For reference Book of Law
www.amazon.com...

Ahh yes what he said
And this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also
edit on 30-12-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
There's literally no evidence of any aliens...much less specific races. Nothing in the way of real evidence, anyway.

That is because they are NOT aliens.

There is a massive amount of evidence for a group very good at pretending to be "aliens".

The countless abductees being kidnapped, probed, molested, and surgically implanted around the world make it VERY clear.

All of this undeniable evidence exposes the fact that they are NOT aliens and in reality have a stealth agenda.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

There is a massive amount of evidence for a group very good at pretending to be "aliens".

That old Chestnut again ....Demons

There is no evidence to show Aliens are Demons other than the teachings of your belief system .
I see the Galaxy and other Planets in that Galaxy where other life may come from ,that tells me that if they are visiting Earth they are from out there , the only evidence I see for Demons is in a book .

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
There is no evidence to show Aliens are Demons other than the teachings of your belief system .
I see the Galaxy and other Planets in that Galaxy where other life may come from ,that tells me that if they are visiting Earth they are from out there , the only evidence I see for Demons is in a book .

The post you just replied to contains two hours of irrefutable evidence.

Of course with those eyes closed, you may have NOTICED that evidence.

How about that nice signature quote:

“Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them up at least a little bit.”
― Edward R. Murrow

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Right on Mergatroid, Bang!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Demons are only in one's overbrainwashed religious head.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The post you just replied to contains two hours of irrefutable evidence.

Why is it these Alien / Demon videos are always soooooo long , isn't it possible to produce irrefutable evidence in less than 2 hours , perhaps you could post the irrefutable evidence rather than just a video .

Of course with those eyes closed, you may have NOTICED that evidence.

I didn't watch your 2 hour video if that's what you mean .

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Originally posted by gortex
Why is it these Alien / Demon videos are always soooooo long, I didn't watch your 2 hour video

Why is it that some people call themselves "Seeker of the Truth" when in reality they only DENY the truth?

Why is it that so VERY few know how to discern between information and disinformation?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Why is it that some people call themselves "Seeker of the Truth" when in reality they only DENY the truth?

Why is it you continually find the need to launch personal attacks ?

Why is it that so VERY few know how to discern between information and disinformation?

I guess because we don't see the World and the Galaxy around it the way you do .

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I love the Praying Mantis type beings, and as for them hanging out with greys, then it would be a different type Grey than the ones who have received all the negative press. Trust your own intuition, trust your gut on this and don't let the very same agencies who spread disinfo and deny humanity the truth and a proper disclosure.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don't remember if I posted this here already, or not... I'm not going through 7 pages to see.

On page one you asked for proof of why a member said the grays are bad.
Here is some proof from someone who spent their entire life thinking they were good, only to remember under hypnosis all the bad things they hid from him ...

There are 4 videos total. I'm only posting the last two. They talk about the alien's true agenda:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi yes this has been posted here already, sounds like someone wants to promote their book

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Awesome, someone else that has! You say 'mantis' because of their 3segment legs and how they kind of squat but double in height when they stand up yeah?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join