It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray Mantis Grey / Alien. WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I few years ago i found an interesting PDF about these Praying Mantis like Greys.
"Abduction in the North Canol Road" Happened in Canada 1987

Look here
PDF
edit on 28/12/12 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My experience of what some have labeled, "grays". And my experience of another otherworldly being.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
reply to post by greyer

Thank you for your kind words of confirmation. I will fill you in a bit. In 1998 i was meditating and white light appeared in my mind and the room. I heard the sound that the Mantis makes with his strange pointy finger much like a mantis. I then had a very clear vison of it and i first thought in my mind that it was a praymantis king that had evolved godlike or into higher consciousness.

Remember you are talking about the other realm, anything is possible there and yes that is where the space creatures can hear your thoughts and come down when you begin to access those levels through meditation.

I am talking about collaborative evidence of witnesses, yes under hypnosis but we can conclude the subconscious has access to the realm through meditation. Hypnosis is simply calming the mind down enough for them to remember something that may be physical or not, but it is the same thing.

The mantis beings are probably the ones who morph into humans and make abductees think they are seeing tall blonde humanoids. Because there is usually one mantis being on the craft which means they are leaders, they are more powerful, and it is easy for greys to morph into things and shapeshift. Greys can shapeshift not by phsyically changing the atoms from the low frequency technology but my putting us under a powerful hypnosis they change our perception, they are really like young magicians from space. So it is in the plan of a mantis to tell you he is an ancient king or whatever he chooses.

I have seen a picture of a ghost that was an ancient king, but half of the kings face was a reptile and the other half looked as if he was scared. That person would have to know me if they read this because it wasn't uploaded to the net or anything. The reason why I say ancient is because he had a large ancient looking crown on.

Your story may be correct about the mantis aliens being ancient kings. Let's see how closely the same beings are reported 7,000 years ago and the ones that are being reported now.

edit on 29-12-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When Mary Rodwell presented her abduction research at Leeds University a couple of years ago it was mostly grey types involved but mantis types where mentioned too ... See lecture on YouTube - www.youtube.com... ... her research includes over 1600 cases that it is she claims indicates that extraterrestrial intelligences are preparing the human psyche to accept their presence on our planet. I don't know that she differentiates between motives of particular species like Michael Salla does. Michael Salla (of the Exopolitics Institute) presented a breakdown of the agendas the multiple aliens species at a conference I was at in 2005 (x-conference - I don't know if that video is online).

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I am sorry but the evidence even by the UFO standards, of such things existing is weak. Contactees and people under hypnosis are not very credible source of information.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
reply to post by greyer

I am sorry but the evidence even by the UFO standards, of such things existing is weak. Contactees and people under hypnosis are not very credible source of information.

Wrong answer. Shows your ignorance of ufology. Mantis is real. And experiencers, hypnosis, are the real evidence, the rest that is ever allowed out, poor quality pics and whistle blower stuff (altered to fit whatever agenda they want out often) is only an extra.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks for all the posts, thoughts, pics movies and propagand. I have no need of evidence, nor do I care if others dont get it.. I have the information I need and in a short space of time much has been learnt > I do believe the internet is now full of stories of stories of people that dont know but seemingly know everything eventhough they cant say how they know or there source of info. Very Interesting, what an eye opener !

My conclusion. I dont believe most of what others tell me, even those that have had their own personal experiences. What I do believe is now in what I know

We should not fear the sky people regardless of all the negative "stories"
I know they are here already intergrated into our lives, we are them and they are us or should I say they made us!
They have the capability to do ANYTHING they want
They created the mystery schools in ancient times all around the world
They have guided humanity and the experiments since before the begining
More are heading toward earth, earth is to be initiated and beings from all over the cosmos are comming to play the game on earth, the new hot spot
They may only make themselves known to mass consciousness through the ritual and initiation of the second comming, near Israel
They will take over everything and we will do the work because its what we have agreed to do
They look very different and most people would be totally Freaked when meeting these beings. So what difference should it make, what they look like, what colour they are, what they eat, its us that are primitive not them, they KNOW what they are doing and who they are.
Understanding the ancients alows us to discover who we are, sons and daughters of the gods, why should we be afraid of our loving sky parents whom express Divine love, not emotional human love
The ancients are comming back, we should prepare ourselves even if it is only to effect us in our next incarnations, work for tomorrow.
We are part reptilian wheather we like it or not, all of ancient history display the serpants(the wise ones) anu
These beings care for humanity more than humanity cares for themselves!!!
If you keep meditating and calling, who knows the light in your aura may be bright and you may be blessed be the presence of the higher beings, angels, sky people, the ancients our mothers and fathers
I dream of a future day, weather in this life time or my next. The day when I walk amongs these beings (physically) and the mystery schools are re established once again and I humbly serve the ancient beings (the anunakie, the mantis, the Order of Malchizadek will return

Thats all i share, the truth, my truth and Gods truth....for the skeptics...your future mantra shall continue" Love does not exist because I cant measure or weight it" how sad. Become a believer and sign up now, if you sign up now you will get a speciall on being probed. LOL

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

I always got a kick out of this

www.ufobc.ca...

I love the way he refers to it as "the flyhead" or the "thing".

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

reply to post by greyer

Wrong answer. Shows your ignorance of ufology. Mantis is real. And experiencers, hypnosis, are the real evidence, the rest that is ever allowed out, poor quality pics and whistle blower stuff (altered to fit whatever agenda they want out often) is only an extra.

Actually, that was a rather sensible answer. There's literally no evidence of any aliens...much less specific races. Nothing in the way of real evidence, anyway. When people have made things up under hypnosis (And have been caught doing so), the method cannot be used as any kind of real proof of anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

reply to post by greyer

Actually, that was a rather sensible answer. There's literally no evidence of any aliens...much less specific races. Nothing in the way of real evidence, anyway. When people have made things up under hypnosis (And have been caught doing so), the method cannot be used as any kind of real proof of anything.

To me, all this is is an exemplification of your distrust in others. A fear. One who is fearful cannot be open to any truth. You probably trust your own judgement though, right? So do a lot of people who have these personal experiences, including myself. So if everybody trusts themselves, why is it so hard for everybody to trust others?

Why is it so hard for people to believe in these personal experiencers of which we who have experienced them are absolutely convicted of their legitimacy? The only thing I can conclude is that these people just have trust issues. This is understandable, although not always wise.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

reply to post by greyer

To me, all this is is an exemplification of your distrust in others. A fear. One who is fearful cannot be open to any truth. You probably trust your own judgement though, right? So do a lot of people who have these personal experiences, including myself. So if everybody trusts themselves, why is it so hard for everybody to trust others?

Why is it so hard for people to believe in these personal experiencers of which we who have experienced them are absolutely convicted of their legitimacy? The only thing I can conclude is that these people just have trust issues. This is understandable, although not always wise.

If I'm talking to a guy who graduated with a degree in physics and engineering as it relates to traffic accidents....and he tells me that based on the evidence of a crime scene/ traffic accident, tire marks, damage to the vehicle, impact damage & debris radius, he believes the offending driver was traveling between 80-110 MPH, I will feel very comfortable in his educated guess/estimate.

If someone with average intelligence who knows little more than high school math or science & who does not know what propulsion system an alien craft would even use, how high the object they saw was, and what they saw was....when they tell me they saw aliens, I take it with a grain of salt. Because they have a piss poor understanding of what they actually witnessed.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I live in the bush in Australia, a praying mantis hissed outside my door ( a real freeking huge Praying mantis.
It then tried to get into my hous.
By instinct(Iam not proud I did this) I bashed it squashed it to death with a cricket bat.
Yes Iam not making a pun.

Yes this beautiful probably very old creature(the same creature on a book I won at school when I was a nipper) I bludgeoned with my partners(womans cricketer) bat.
It freaked me out so much.
Why the hell did it want to hiss outside my door?
And try and enter my front door?
I have not a clue , so I reached for the crickett bat and gave it such a whacking.
This thread has really brought up bad memories.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness
I live in the bush in Australia, a praying mantis hissed outside my door ( a real freeking huge Praying mantis.
It then tried to get into my hous.
By instinct(Iam not proud I did this) I bashed it squashed it to death with a cricket bat.
Yes Iam not making a pun.

Yes this beautiful probably very old creature(the same creature on a book I won at school when I was a nipper) I bludgeoned with my partners(womans cricketer) bat.
It freaked me out so much.
Why the hell did it want to hiss outside my door?
And try and enter my front door?
I have not a clue , so I reached for the crickett bat and gave it such a whacking.
This thread has really brought up bad memories.

Awesome story. You probably crushed the dreams of many here on ATS, who believe the insect you bludgeoned was an alien god, here to lead them into spiritual enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

As already staed I am not proud, it even crossed my mind it was my late Fathers reincarnated form.
It was very big, and the hissing was so alien , the instincts just kicked in.
Lets hope they forgive me.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I graduated with a degree in industrial electronics. I made all as. I'm in phi theta kappa. I am now a maintenance technician At BMW mfg. I am good at what I do because my brain works just as good as everyone else's. If not, better. But that's irrelevant, because I don't need to know that a squared plus b squared equals c squared to be able to verify what I saw. For one, it's because there was no craft, just an otherworldly entity in my room who was close enough to touch me.

Have a read. These are my experiences, I don't care if you don't believe them, honestly, because I also don't need some skeptic who wasn't there to verify what I saw.

It makes for a good read nevertheless.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I graduated with a degree in industrial electronics. I made all as. I'm in phi theta kappa. I am now a maintenance technician At BMW mfg. I am good at what I do because my brain works just as good as everyone else's. If not, better. But that's irrelevant, because I don't need to know that a squared plus b squared equals c squared to be able to verify what I saw. For one, it's because there was no craft, just an otherworldly entity in my room who was close enough to touch me.

Have a read. These are my experiences, I don't care if you don't believe them, honestly, because I also don't need some skeptic who wasn't there to verify what I saw.

I'll take a gander and read that. Now, without having read it yet, I can't say your experience was not real...but that testimony carries less weight when there is no other evidence to support it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by norsefire
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

This sounds like an example of lucid dreaming, or similar kinds of perceptual phenomena, like sleep paralysis, which i believe induces the release of endogenous hallucinogens in the brain(ATS has strictly forbidden me to mention these substances, even deleted threads about them so i leave it up to your own research to figure out which, its easy).

I believe these altered states to allow for communication with the body, among other things, and the beings we percieve as the "greys" i believe to be an antromorphication of white blood cells, the little doctors in your body.
i believe the brain, with the assistance of certain chemicals, can produce a form of interaction with the living beings in your body, but since we have no relation to these the brain makes up the form which they take by association.

Just a theory though, but think about it the nedt time you see them.

What people experience is something beyond human conceptualization. I don't think the brain, by itself, is capable of creating something that it doesn't understand. Not of the magnitude of the way these thing surpass our understanding.

Instead, I would take a different approach and say that these beings are probably closer to the anthropomorphication of everything we have ever seen, the most prominent features of the anthropomorphication being those which we relate to the most ie the human form.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'll take a gander and read that. Now, without having read it yet, I can't say your experience was not real...but that testimony carries less weight when there is no other evidence to support it.

You'll never find evidence to support spiritual phenomena. The spirit is within. Therefore, the only way you are going to be able to verify any form of spiritual experience is to have one for yourself, or look within for the answers, or trust others.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You'll never find evidence to support spiritual phenomena. The spirit is within. Therefore, the only way you are going to be able to verify any form of spiritual experience is to have one for yourself, or look within for the answers, or trust others.

So your encounters have not been physical...but spiritual? How can you discern between extreme psychotic stress induced episodes and spiritual visions/experiences? I'm not saying you didn't experience anything but, how can you tell the difference?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

So your encounters have not been physical...but spiritual? How can you discern between extreme psychotic stress induced episodes and spiritual visions/experiences? I'm not saying you didn't experience anything but, how can you tell the difference?

Isn't the reward/punishment system of human anatomy supposed to keep a human on the right, or healthy, track? Why would my body activate a reward response for a delusional psychosis? It's not like my brain is going to do something that threatens its survival. Obviously, whatever state of mind I was in at the time was being encouraged, whether if it was being encouraged by my own mind or by a divine, other universely being. Moreover, why would that experience transcend everything I have ever thought existence could be if it was from my own brain. I don't believe that my brain could pull something like that out of its magic hat.
edit on 30-12-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join