It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray Mantis Grey / Alien. WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Set up a camera in your room, leave it running all night, prepare for disappointment. I'm sorry

mate did you have to be so...brutal..lol

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
thanks for the questions, but we are no match im looking for answers. Next time im in the zone im sure I will remember this and ask them to visit you and then we see if your reply is the same. Dont worry about the address they are plugged into the matrix where all is made known.

Wow, just wow.

I have to ask, have you ever been clinically diagnosed with any sort of mental defect? Are you on any meds?

You come on ATS, post about "Mantis" aliens, no real story, no supporting evidence, no lengthy explanation. Then you proceed to talk about being plugged in to the 'matrix' and being in the 'zone'.

MIND=BLOWN.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01

Originally posted by Wongbeedman

Set up a camera in your room, leave it running all night, prepare for disappointment. I'm sorry

mate did you have to be so...brutal..lol

Sorry, I couldn't help it.
True though ain't it! I do try to stay away from sleep paralysis threads normally....

Had to restrain myself from making an offensive over 9000 joke there

edit on 28-12-2012 by Wongbeedman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightCraft

thanks for the questions, but we are no match im looking for answers. Next time im in the zone im sure I will remember this and ask them to visit you and then we see if your reply is the same. Dont worry about the address they are plugged into the matrix where all is made known.

Wow, just wow.

I have to ask, have you ever been clinically diagnosed with any sort of mental defect? Are you on any meds?

You come on ATS, post about "Mantis" aliens, no real story, no supporting evidence, no lengthy explanation. Then you proceed to talk about being plugged in to the 'matrix' and being in the 'zone'.

MIND=BLOWN.

I wish we could explain how the brain works to people who think its either a case of "I saw it its definitely real" or "I'm seeing things I'm crazy and should be locked up".
The brain does amazing things, it especially likes to make you think you know things other people don't. If the brain wasn't so clever we wouldn't have ignorance which is quite funny.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Here's all the information you need. 4 videos from Simon Parkes telling his encounters with the Mantis ETs. Be sure to watch the last video. He goes under hypnosis and tells things the ETs made him forget. Turns out they are so nice after all.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Here is UFOBC and their links to mantis cases as well.

www.ufobc.ca...

The first account, in part 1, 2, 3 is extremely interesting and I red that some time ago.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LightCraft

Thats how we roll in the Matrix, you dont even have a clue what it is do u, I think you are suffering from short man syndrome and im very sure you are an attention seeker of note and have no truth of your own

Just because I support the Greys and the Illuminati for their great work and you cant have your evidence, surely we can make a plan for you little one.

Im amazed at your diagnosis, where did you recieve your PhD from ? I know the university of propagand puppets. Are you registered to diagnose? Show me your evidance

Considering that I havent even shared the full story what are you raving about, i think you forgot to take your meds, what will your mom say

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
its my understanding the preying mantis is seen in hallucinogenic altered-mind states. the greys he commands are the physical manifestation of the anti-bodies in our bodies. constantly operating on us and working to heal.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks I have seen this already, thee view of a lay man. The pics are almost correct, I have only see one refrence to what is missing on the mantis grey pics and suppose im not going to find it here.

Thanks for your help

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tonybotzo

Yes, finally someone can see the light. That is why I keep saying that they heal us and have many other great advantages and benifits for us. Why should we be afraid?

As far as what dimension they can be found in, I feel they are so far advanced that they can manipulate energy and can appear physical or ramain in the ethers. Somthing they must have taught the Ascended masters.

Nice to see you understand

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

thanks, buddy. as to what dimension they live in, i believe they exist in dimension inside us

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tonybotzo

Yes I think it is relative, everything is inside us, as christ said turn within, but remember the occult law of " as above , so below, or what is equal unto the heavens is equal unto the earth. So i must agree with you but the craft above and the beings around are very real, sizecould easily be manipulated by these higher beings , Im sure

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

interesting thread but i cant help but wonder, really why the continued belief in greys, ok let me start by saying i do believe there are other entities out there but why oh why after all these years must we believe that they continue to with all there technology take humans away and test them, surely they have all there answers now, i mean its like saying humans would spend 60 years etc cutting up and testing cows?? and as for 21/12/2012 lets just leave this now it didn't happen and as for natural disasters well they continue as they allways have, lets try to move on with this.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I have a vague memory in childhood of a kind of mantis grey. I thought him as an old man for some reason.

Also there are always shapes and shadows out back and my digital camera sees what I can't. This one by our old pear tree and the rope swing.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by paulsummers

I agree with you but when somthing amazing happens one naturally seeks for answers, wouldnt you want to know, that all I want is to find the truth, yes ythere are many other entities but somthing much much bigger is going on here. Wouldnt you want to know if somthing like this happened to you? Think about it.

They have been working on us all along,, right from the very begining

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Im looking for information about the Greys , the mantis grey to be specific, not the information that is on the net. they have been appearing to me for many years now and it was only recently that i managed to get into the craft itself. (that I remember) What a mind bender. The journey of all journeys.

The pray mantis being i met felt ancient, but when i looked at the other 30 greys or so they were nothing like it, the memory is so clear in my mind that i have actually commisioned 2 artists to draw it for me, cant wait for others to see what I experienced. In actuall fact the pictures on the net (not all) are pretty accurate!

Most of the information on the net is very negative regarding the greys. Besides those that are freaked out by there abduction experiences, do we have any one else that has had a positive experience like me and that really knows the truth about these magical beings. I cant say this was the most amazing experience in my life, but it was a mind bender of note.

Good to see some interesting posts this weekend.

I am a member who only believes in the greys and mantis beings, so I think you are on a great track. Replitians maybe, but about 70% of information on the different alien species is false.

I would have to ask the question, was it scary to you? Because the way to know the truth that there are the praying mantis is that when an abductee is under hypnosis they become very shocked and frightened, they all describe the one being in the room that is different and descibe him in the same ways. There have been many positive reports, I can understand the ancient quality he would have, it would be the initial shock.

What color was the being? I was interested in hearing the reported color is white, on the net they would make you think it was green, but it makes sense because the true color of grey aliens is actually marshmallow white and not grey. (So a tall white is actually a grey alien, greys can be short and tall.)

Here is my pic from the net that may be the closest. I we can imagine a 7ft tall white being with skinny limbs that can stretch out, it is pretty amazing.

edit on 28-12-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This sounds like an example of lucid dreaming, or similar kinds of perceptual phenomena, like sleep paralysis, which i believe induces the release of endogenous hallucinogens in the brain(ATS has strictly forbidden me to mention these substances, even deleted threads about them so i leave it up to your own research to figure out which, its easy).

I believe these altered states to allow for communication with the body, among other things, and the beings we percieve as the "greys" i believe to be an antromorphication of white blood cells, the little doctors in your body.
i believe the brain, with the assistance of certain chemicals, can produce a form of interaction with the living beings in your body, but since we have no relation to these the brain makes up the form which they take by association.

Just a theory though, but think about it the nedt time you see them.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Anyone who hides in the darkness and acts with stealth, cannot be trustworthy.

Those who come into the light for all to see, with nothing to hide, are far easier to trust reasonably.

That right there, is the truth.

Right and those who always walk on the dark edge fall easier.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I have met them and they are beautiful, people. In every way they are special.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thanks. I don't know much about the Mantis beings. However I understand that the reptilians are an 'experiment' gone out of control. When the greys first moved through dimensions, they found worlds different from their own. They were not so different that they needed breathing apparatus and such (On life bearing worlds, the atmosphere is essentially the same).

On one of the 'dinosaur' worlds, they eventually started DNA manipulation. Since the dominate species was reptilian, that is where they started. They took a very scientific approach with these individuals. The one thing they failed to understand was the nature of the reptilians. Survival of the quickest and deadliest.

The reptilians learned quickly. They soon almost equaled the greys. This is when the greys lost control. The reptilians asserted their independence from the greys. You may consider them more of a warrior like race. They wanted control over other worlds. I understand that there was a 'war' between the reptilians and greys, but not the type of war as we understand it. It was more about dominance. This is why the Sumerians showed reptilian leaders but then the reptilians fade after this. The greys won.

Side note: Planet "Nibiru" is the greys home planet. When the greys became more 'hands off' on our world, it was misunderstood that they lived on a completely different planet and not here, but in a different dimension.
edit on 28-12-2012 by ObservingTheWorld because: Clarification

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join