It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray Mantis Grey / Alien. WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingTheWorld
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

The greys are the first to reach self awareness. This happened millenia before humans. It also happened in a different dimension. (There is a misconception that 'aliens' are from different planets when in actuality they are from different dimensions).

Ok so in the entire vast endless universe, greys were the first ? This seems extraordinarily unlikely and illogical. Not to mention there isn't one shred of evidence that even insinuates or points towards this unfounded conclusion.

How can we even determine "when" it happened? This is also inconclusive and unfounded speculation being presented as if it were fact when it cannot possibly be fact.

What is a dimension anyways? Length , width, height, time? So what dimension do they come from?

Lets assume they DID come through a "dimensional portal", obviously it leads to somewhere, but where? A place that isn't in the Universe? What if the universe encompasses all localities (by its very definition)?

Were they just floating in open space? Or did they have an actual planet where they lived in the other dimension?

I find so many problems with these unsupported and misleading claims I cannot even begin to criticize it in any justified manner.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You're failing to appreciate their manipulative abilities.

So, what gems of info did they provide you?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Has it occurred to you that if you have to get into a "zone" or mental trans, that you are in fact making this all up or imagining the aliens based on a mix of stories you've read, websites & youtube videos? I'm all for meditation as a means of dealing with stress and physical/mental harmony....but if you are interpreting your thoughts and daydreams as actual events, perhaps you need to take a step back and re-evaluate what is real/not real. Making up your own reality can be detrimental to your mental health.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks now I will reveal some more and now you may understand. The first thing i saw was light. divine light, the stuff one see in meditation when you make progress and if that is your answer thank you as now i know it was light and truth just as you said. WoW now I know, you said it.

Wrong. The "Aliens" have not revealed themselves to the public, but instead expect someone on a forum to "enlighten us"?

This is illogical. They must reveal themselves officially for all to see, then we can start talking trust.
However their past history must be atoned for hiding in the darkness and misleading countless peoples into being ostracized and ridiculed and even attacked as a result of this charade.

I only trust what I know, and I don't know anything about the aliens or their intentions. Nothing can possibly alter that, save their profuse apologies to the entire human race and a valid explanation (with willingness to answer all pertinent questions).

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Agree heavily, those kind of experiences really can derail the mind. Carefullness is a needed basic that is sadly & often forgotten.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

I can hear quite clearly that you understand. Can you tell me if they have long fingers or pincher like claws and what sound they make (not the telepathy) and I understand now what you say about the other dimensions, it makes more sence. Is the pray mantis divine in nature like i suspect? Thanks any thing else you can tell me?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Thanks now I will reveal some more and now you may understand. The first thing i saw was light. divine light, the stuff one see in meditation when you make progress and if that is your answer thank you as now i know it was light and truth just as you said. WoW now I know, you said it.

Wrong. The "Aliens" have not revealed themselves to the public, but instead expect someone on a forum to "enlighten us"?

This is illogical. They must reveal themselves officially for all to see, then we can start talking trust.
However their past history must be atoned for hiding in the darkness and misleading countless peoples into being ostracized and ridiculed and even attacked as a result of this charade.

I only trust what I know, and I don't know anything about the aliens or their intentions. Nothing can possibly alter that, save their profuse apologies to the entire human race and a valid explanation (with willingness to answer all pertinent questions).

Unless of course...aliens are not hiding anything because they are in fact, not here.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Unless of course...aliens are not hiding anything because they are in fact, not here.

Valid possibility, although rather unlikely.

I have seen a flying saucer though with my own eyeballs. So I know somethings going on that's fishy.

It could be Nazis or time traveling humans or something else entirely though, as this is an unresolved mystery.

I know as a fact something strange is afoot however, simply because I saw it in real life.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Has it occurred to you that if you have to get into a "zone" or mental trans, that you are in fact making this all up or imagining the aliens based on a mix of stories you've read, websites & youtube videos? I'm all for meditation as a means of dealing with stress and physical/mental harmony....but if you are interpreting your thoughts and daydreams as actual events, perhaps you need to take a step back and re-evaluate what is real/not real. Making up your own reality can be detrimental to your mental health.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

Yes hallucinations or overactive imaginations are other possibilities worth consideration and investigation.

For my own instance of bewilderment, it was a group event, so that aids in eliminating hallucinations or imaginations from the list of immanent possibilities worth consideration.

Doesn't mean it isn't impossible, it just means the likelihood of such causation being the culprit decreases significantly.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

You are telling me they cant be trusted but your not sure why, its because you read about it and that is now hwat you believe, just beacuse you believe they exsist doesnt mean your thinking is forward or free. I see your point but feel you and your agents are so very wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Valid possibility, although rather unlikely.

I have seen a flying saucer though with my own eyeballs. So I know somethings going on that's fishy.

It could be Nazis or time traveling humans or something else entirely though, as this is an unresolved mystery.

I know as a fact something strange is afoot however, simply because I saw it in real life.

I'm sure you saw something unexplained...and I find the theory that it is us time traveling quite fascinating and perhaps more plausible than alien visitations. I mean, the possibility that we are doing something presently to screw up the planet for generations into the future is not only believable but, it is reality. No proof of either of course....and its possible it may be both. It just can't be stated as fact.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok thanks call me when you start seeing things, i consult weekdays and accept all medical aids

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yes i agree, because time becomes irrelavent, especially when you are dealing with beings from other dimensions, they are so advanced how can i explain what the matrix is, its everything and when you see hear and feel and know it everything makes sence, everything. Time travel is real.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ok thanks call me when you start seeing things, i consult weekdays and accept all medical aids

What is the process by which you get in contact with these beings? Do you lay down and meditate? How do you get into this "zone" that you mentioned? Humor me for a moment.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I cant trust you. I would trust what I experienced over anything you told me. dont worry im not brainwashed or implanted...im just here to help them take over this planet. I appreciate your comments, helps keeps things balanced.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I don't need consultation or medications, even if I see aliens it won't be necessary.

However what I do desire is for a point by point refutation of some of my points. And I mean legitimate refutations, not exhibitions of cognitive dissonance.

Why should we trust you?
And why should we trust them?
Seems unreasonable.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I cant trust you. I would trust what I experienced over anything you told me. dont worry im not brainwashed or implanted...im just here to help them take over this planet. I appreciate your comments, helps keeps things balanced.

You replied to yourself with this? Bizarre.

You are here to "help them take over this planet"? So they are "Conquerors"? Totalitarians?

That's why I like the Nazi possibilities. It fits so well (at least when it comes to methodology being strangely similar).

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here OP

Councillor Parkes was a Labour Party candidate so he's a fairly high profiled gentleman in the UK. He had everything to lose and nothing to gain (except perhaps relief) by coming forward and sharing his incredible story.
He had hundreds of experiences with aliens especially with Mantises. I found his recollection and story fascinating so check him out when you have time.

Simon Parkes discusses his highly detailed and complex contacts with Extra & Interdimensional beings called Mantis, and the Greys and Reptilians. In Part 1 of this highly detailed interview on Mantis Alien contactee Simon Parkes, we discuss the details of his early life with Reptilians, Greys and the Mantis nonhuman extra-dimensional beings.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I never said I wasn't sure why.

I know why. After much research over the few years I have taken a keen interest in this topic I have read my fair share of traumatic events.

Anything is possible. You're being closed-minded if you rule out these possibilities. You're inviting the trap.

Here is my location

Feel free to give the my address. I lay there every night sending telepathic messages out to the universe. I'm sure they'll hear me.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You do know that this site (those observing it) collects info for...well thats fro the conspiracy guys.

To answer you quastions. Meditation everyday, same time same place, sacred breathing yoga breaths, diet, pesaverance, discapline. That is how its done, the natural way. I have been shown another way that anyone can step through, but meditation is how I achieved it and years of study

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join