It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray Mantis Grey / Alien. WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Im looking for information about the Greys , the mantis grey to be specific, not the information that is on the net. they have been appearing to me for many years now and it was only recently that i managed to get into the craft itself. (that I remember) What a mind bender. The journey of all journeys.

The pray mantis being i met felt ancient, but when i looked at the other 30 greys or so they were nothing like it, the memory is so clear in my mind that i have actually commisioned 2 artists to draw it for me, cant wait for others to see what I experienced. In actuall fact the pictures on the net (not all) are pretty accurate!

Most of the information on the net is very negative regarding the greys. Besides those that are freaked out by there abduction experiences, do we have any one else that has had a positive experience like me and that really knows the truth about these magical beings. I cant say this was the most amazing experience in my life, but it was a mind bender of note.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
why didnt you take pictures?

why didnt you ask them about themselves rather then us? dont you think they would know more about themselves then we do?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
thanks for the questions, but we are no match im looking for answers. Next time im in the zone im sure I will remember this and ask them to visit you and then we see if your reply is the same. Dont worry about the address they are plugged into the matrix where all is made known.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Was it a CE5? Praying Mantis...hmmm...the info on the web is probably 90% disinfo about -ve abduction experiences, you're right. Long necks? Sounds, i.e. "language"? Smells? Other sensual experiences with them you can recall?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

They tend to implant false memories to cover-up the traumatic events taking place to your body/mind.

You cannot trust them despite what they say.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You obviously have more to share than we do. Why not tell us everything about your experiences first, and then we'll try to fill in the missing pieces.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Thanks for your reply, but I need to ask how do you know that for sure? I dissagree with you.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Research. Much research.

They can appear however they want in your mind when in reality they may just be the normal greys.

Of course they may be Mantis types but they aren't friendly per se but rather serving their own purposes. If their mission changes, or restrictions removed you may all of a sudden become food instead.

I'm sure they've sweetened you up real good. Go on, have complete and utter trust in them and see where it gets you.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
feel free to send them my way. .i welcome it openly..

any being who would not explain itself, give you knowledge and change or hide your memories from you, cannot be trusted and they give you reason to believe they are decieving you.. Knowledge is power, if they take your knowledge they take your power, if they take your power, they wish to control you..

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

as I said how do you know that that you claim? Your spreading propaganda, how did you come to learn that they are bad????

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The greys are the first to reach self awareness. This happened millenia before humans. It also happened in a different dimension. (There is a misconception that 'aliens' are from different planets when in actuality they are from different dimensions). The greys started evolving not long after life left the oceans.

They did not have a 'hand' in their evolution. It took them quit a bit longer to reach the advanced state they are today as it has been for us humans. After all, our evolutionary path wasn't all happenstance. Their path to sentience started before mammals and reptiles came on the scene.

One thing they did not have to contend with is the amount of violence encountered by other species as they had a modicum amount of control over their environment early on. Reptiles and mammals on the other hand had to fight for every small advantage they could get. The greys are not really more violent than us, but rather more strict or controlling.

If you want to know more, just let me know. I know most won't believe, but I have had some very interesting conversations of late.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

They tend to implant false memories to cover-up the traumatic events taking place to your body/mind.

You cannot trust them despite what they say.

Sorry, but I must agree with LightAssassin.

They are not to be trusted. The fact that you remember anything means that the implant may have malfunctioned. I suggest going to a doctor right away and getting x-rays. There is a doctor in Toronto who specializes in this.

I forget his name. He used to be an eye doctor. Google him and seek medical attention immediately.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

please do carry on or atleast start a thread

im also looking for more informaiton on grays and difrent types , dont know much about the mantis gray of yet but i will research , and keep an eye on things here

thanks 4 the thread OP

rascal

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Thanks. In actuall fact, i had a feeling for two weeks about this and i consciously asked for it to happen. when it did happen no struggle insued, rather we communicated somewhat mutually. Because no fear existed from me, I had the experience of my life. They asked me permission and communicated truth, too fast too much to take it all in . Somthing else happened that I will not share here, and I knew I was looking at a Divine Benevolent being. It didnt make me feel like that or brain wash me.

people always ask to have these experiences but when they do they FREAK out, its no wonder, think about it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Anyone who hides in the darkness and acts with stealth, cannot be trustworthy.

Those who come into the light for all to see, with nothing to hide, are far easier to trust reasonably.

That right there, is the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RascalTruthSeeker

Thanks im glad you understand, anything you find positive about them please let me know.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Thanks. In actuall fact, i had a feeling for two weeks about this and i consciously asked for it to happen. when it did happen no struggle insued, rather we communicated somewhat mutually. Because no fear existed from me, I had the experience of my life. They asked me permission and communicated truth, too fast too much to take it all in . Somthing else happened that I will not share here, and I knew I was looking at a Divine Benevolent being. It didnt make me feel like that or brain wash me.

people always ask to have these experiences but when they do they FREAK out, its no wonder, think about it.

Oh my? You're at level 3 of their 7th Protocol. Of course they wanted you to feel that way! Research the other guy in Toronto who invented the God helmet. He reverse engineered one of the probes found in some dude's head.

Trust me on this. These two guys from Toronto have all the answers you are seeking.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks now I will reveal some more and now you may understand. The first thing i saw was light. divine light, the stuff one see in meditation when you make progress and if that is your answer thank you as now i know it was light and truth just as you said. WoW now I know, you said it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

edit on 27-12-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join