It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane writes "Last Chance" above New York. Very odd.. (Edited Title)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Pretty stupid if it is a stunt I think they did something similar with a new phone launch in Australia a few months ago...strange signage etc.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by defuntion

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
if this is a joke or school project its in very poor taste and could lead many people to take it as something very bad and possibly end their own lives, ect.. Not a funny joke or a school project or art project that in any way should be done.. This a where free speech comes into play you can use freedom of speech but not when it is harmful to others.

Grow up. Stop crying. You are safe.

If you read the link, a few (Only ones they asked) said they were scared.
At the time of this happening, In New York, I would be scared.
Opinions are allowed, so, fair play.

Shaun

Agreed about opinions.

There were 3 messages:
"Lost our lease. Last Chance. Now Open"

Not very ominous at all.

People need to stop crapping themselves.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

if this is a joke or school project its in very poor taste and could lead many people to take it as something very bad and possibly end their own lives, ect.. Not a funny joke or a school project or art project that in any way should be done.. This a where free speech comes into play you can use freedom of speech but not when it is harmful to others.

how gullible do you think people are?
as gullible as you?
so you really think people might end their lives because they see the words "last chance" in the sky?
for real?
well, the words were in the sky. now has anyone committed suicide over it?
have any suicide notes been found stating that they did it because there was the words "last chance" in the sky?
you need to lighten up, grow up and listen up

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion

Agreed about opinions.

There were 3 messages:
"Lost our lease. Last Chance. Now Open"

Not very ominous at all.

People need to stop crapping themselves.

I think in this day an age anything as silly as this will send people to doom and gloom feelings.
Human nature has changed in the last 15 years due to fear spread through media. As you know.

Listen. Reason I "LOVE" this place is you have something, you don't know, you post it here.
Within seconds, you get an answer. This is what makes ATS the best there is.

Debunking happens quick here, I like that.

Cheers
Shaun

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

See above, lol
2nd

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by SecretKnowledge

See above, lol
2nd

i think people will give it a fleeting thought and get on with their day
its hardly gonna put people on a downer the rest of the day
people aren't going around full of doom and gloom yenno
edit on 27/12/12 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Great, since we're ending the second amendment, let's take away freedom of speech as well. After all, IT WILL SAVE THE CHILDREN.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
surrender dorothy !!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Listen. Reason I "LOVE" this place is you have something, you don't know, you post it here.
Within seconds, you get an answer. This is what makes ATS the best there is.

Agreed.

What bothered me originally in the post I quoted by dcskater was not the fear. Like you said, fear is normal.
The bothersome part was the reaction. "You can't say that stuff.. It's not art. Limit that type of speech, It's dangerous, etc.."
To me, that is the truly scary thing.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
lmao you really think most idiots of the world wouldn't get scared by something like that you give people to much credit..

writing ominous words in the sky is not art especially with all the terror plots and whatnot circling around and it being so close to the mayan crap with the end of the world and close to the new year..

People are very easily scared and if you say otherwise then you are kidding yourself...

I could care less either way I don't live in NY and never would because when the shtf most of them will all die one way or another and I wont be there for the fun.

its irresponsible for someone to write stuff like that in the sky for any reason... that would be like saying your time has come or now you will suffer... oh yah its art right... oh but no its advertising like what they meant was your time has come for savings or now you will suffer unless you save 20% off sheeples brand x buy it now...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join