It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013: What Will It Bring?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well 2012 ended with a damp squib, no major disclosure, no landing on the White House Lawn and certaintly no Hollywood style ET intervention of any sort. I do believe we are still being spoon fed tid bits of information like the recent announcements regarding Mars and the new planetary systems found. I am also very suspicious about the sudden winding up of the Shuttle programme. There has to be more to it than is being let on. Why not have at least one serviceable shuttle in use until the new spacecraft are ready to go.

With the new year about to start I was wondering what you thoughts were on what lies ahead? WIll Obama now press ahead with disclousre proper now that he has been relected as surely he knows he cant be re elected again? Will it be easier now that George Bush Snr ex head of CIA appears to be in the process of shuffling his mortal coil? (There are suggestions he was involved in the plot to kill JFK) Or do you think the status quo will remain?

For my money I dont understand why ET cant at least put on a spectacular light show over the White House and say yoo hoo we are here. In the day and age of 24/7 news service that cannot be covered up by TPTB. They dont have to land if they are shy about that! Just a cosmic hello would be enough at this stage.

Frankly humanity needs a collective kick up the back side. We are so busy with relgious bickering and "my God is better than your God" mentality it is tragic. We need to evolve and move on. Why cant we do that? It is not diffiicult really.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

2013 will bring on a new doomsday date.
more fake ufo footage and twinkling lights being called ufo's.
more speculation of who will be bombed next and more talk of an economy going belly up.

also more threads about crazy weather and more threads on something normal being called strange.

we will also have a few thought provoking threads as well as a little fact that most will ignore.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Well 2012 ended with a damp squib, no major disclosure, no landing on the White House Lawn and certaintly no Hollywood style ET intervention of any sort. I do believe we are still being spoon fed tid bits of information like the recent announcements regarding Mars and the new planetary systems found. I am also very suspicious about the sudden winding up of the Shuttle programme. There has to be more to it than is being let on. Why not have at least one serviceable shuttle in use until the new spacecraft are ready to go.

With the new year about to start I was wondering what you thoughts were on what lies ahead? WIll Obama now press ahead with disclousre proper now that he has been relected as surely he knows he cant be re elected again? Will it be easier now that George Bush Snr ex head of CIA appears to be in the process of shuffling his mortal coil? (There are suggestions he was involved in the plot to kill JFK) Or do you think the status quo will remain?

For my money I dont understand why ET cant at least put on a spectacular light show over the White House and say yoo hoo we are here. In the day and age of 24/7 news service that cannot be covered up by TPTB. They dont have to land if they are shy about that! Just a cosmic hello would be enough at this stage.

Frankly humanity needs a collective kick up the back side. We are so busy with relgious bickering and "my God is better than your God" mentality it is tragic. We need to evolve and move on. Why cant we do that? It is not diffiicult really.

Singularity is always easy, the real challenge begins when you have to achieve things together with other people. To me, 2013 will be the start of a road we are to follow, that sets us into a "hive mind" kind of thinking and acting, of course, it would take hundreds of years in my opinion, but it certainly starts now.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

2013 will bring on a new doomsday date.
more fake ufo footage and twinkling lights being called ufo's.
more speculation of who will be bombed next and more talk of an economy going belly up.

also more threads about crazy weather and more threads on something normal being called strange.

we will also have a few thought provoking threads as well as a little fact that most will ignore.

Sounds good to me!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

2013: What Will It Bring?

on ATS?
About the same as 2012...

Hyperbole and insults...

Happy New Year!

edit on 27-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We cannot have alien disclosure in 2013. Just think about it: if there were disclosure half of the conspiracy websites that the alphabet agencies secretly run or sponsor would be put out of business. What would that mean? Less corporate advertising dollars to help fund their little secret black projects.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

• Hollywood sex scandals.
• More CGI being used in action sequences in movies.
• Inflation.
• A pendulum switch in US social issues. People will notice the down-side of being too socially liberal or indifferent and will once again show their disapproval of things like gay marriage.
• The sitting pope will die. Hopefully of some type of cancer or painful flesh-eating bacteria.
• An even bigger increase in the use of performance enhancing drugs in professional sports...harder to detect.
• Islamist extremists will attack, injure or kill more innocent civilians somewhere.
• Growing support for the legalization of Marijuana in the US.
• The republican party in the US will continue to put nails in its own coffin and do what they can to keep the President from winning any symbolic victories with congress. All in the name of politics, with no concern for what is best for the country.
• New/Modified doomsday predictions.
• An increase in fake UFO videos on youtube.
• No aliens landing on earth.

More of the same. No ascension. No moment of collective human clarity. No spiritual rebirth...or any other half-assed new age made up imaginary climactic events.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I read a newspaper article mocking at the Dec 21st claims and also joked with reasons that will make doomsayers think that 2013 will be the date. Among the claims why exactly 2013 something will happen are:

The number 13 suggests bad things to happen. Nibiru will come (I am sure there is no claim about Nibiru and 2013 but like most clueless articles - the writers of such are completely limb when it comes to what they laugh at, they don't even get their facts straight), poles shift and some huge solar activity.

Funny, and good, the article did not mention an actual astronomical event - the coming of C/2012 S1 in December 26th of 2013.

It is the rare coming of comets that throughout history has been accompanied by coming of Gods (aka aliens) or so the texts claimed. So I think if any beings were to come, it is not end of a calendar like the Mayans (although that's exactly when they claimed it would happen), but the coming of a cometh, so bright and close.

What I mean to say is, UFOs are or could be a common occurence around such a thing, so watch out!

I am not sure how close it would 'swing near the Earth' but you don't know.. yet.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We will see a new emergence of charlatans spreading more lies and deciet and shall try to discredit
the ones exposing them for what they are.

The goal posts will be moved again, people will still fall for more doom even though it was proven
no doom occured via 21/12/2012..

There shalt be the usual name calling of sheep/assleep/disinfo agent drivel.

Denver22 merry christmas to you..

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
HHHMMMMMmmmm, 2013 and what it will bring?!?!?

Same as 2012, absolutely f*** all except more keyboard warriors boasting about how good they are, how much they hate TPTB and the corruption in politics and banking but other than that I said it earlier.
Oh and UFO's will NOT make a worthwhile appearance.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
More financial doom n gloom. And middle eastern wars breaking out, But probably the worst one will be man utd winning the premier league
Unfortunately i can't see any rogue planets, alien landings or real end of the world dates. Happy new year everyone

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to our near earth asteroid in Febuary

Will be a nice show, if you have some good binoculars or a decent telescope,

Other wise, probably a lot more crap from Obama.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Only a small group of humans have met ETs and work with them, this group has no intention of disclosure and neither do the ET.

The ET, do not want to be known, they have their own agendas and objectives and showing themselves is not something they intend on doing.

They have been here for a seriously long time.
edit on 27-12-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
Only a small group of humans have met ETs and work with them,
Which group and can you prove that?

The ET, do not want to be known,
Did they tell you and How do you know?

they have their own agendas and objectives and showing themselves is not something they intend on doing.

Which is?.

They have been here for a seriously long time.
Where and how long?
edit on 27-12-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The U.S. government will be able to stop purchasing mass quantities of strawberry ice-cream now that ETs have developed a superior synthetic version produced from seaweed.

The average annual number of genuine agriglyphs will remain stable but increase in percentage with the decline in hoaxed examples due to rising obesity among humans.

The explosive growth in number of fake UFO videos on YouTube will continue, and the few offerings with actual ET craft will get less than average attention.

ETs will continue to pressure those in government in charge of keeping the lid on to resist any urges to disclose.

edit on 27-12-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Twelve false flags
Eleven birthers with proof
Ten undebunkable UFO sightings
Nine eleven no plane theories
Eight chemtrail "experts"
Seven evil Masons
Six vaccination fears
Five reptilians...
Four illuminati related deaths of pop culture icons.
Three confirmed Bigfoot captures
Two disinfo accusaitons
And a....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Im taking a good guess here and ill say more wars, corruption, lies, innocent people being screwed over and 100 new doomsday dates that will be complete BS like EVERY OTHER.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
2013 will be no different than any other year. Sure, tragedies, natural disasters, scandals, etc, but nothing that will make it THAT different from any other year. 2014 will come around but not before Xmas and NYE and we will all be merry and some disappointed that there was no disclosure and the world didn't end... again

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

• The sitting pope will die. Hopefully of some type of cancer or painful flesh-eating bacteria.

That exact type of message just got a girl arrested because she said it about Obama. Let's see what happens to you.

Nothing I hope.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Too much man too much.

<<   2 >>

join