It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experience of 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have some very interesting insight into 2012 and would like to share my latest encounters. I have read many posts and I am very thankful for the vast amount of knowledge ATS has and hope to add to it.

I would first like to introduce myself. I am an engineer and have been interested in conspiracies and hidden knowledge since the frightful day that is infamously known as 9-11. I have developed a keen sense of reality because of my research. I have also discovered through my journeys that this world we live in is undoubtedly a hologram. I have recently discovered this which has led me to what I am about to inform you about.

My girlfriend and I have each in our own way evolved over the last few weeks.

I- There was a time that I was scared of almost everything. I was described as a coward and awkward by the ones nearest me. I had a very hard time talking to people and viewed everything as pointless. I would tend to ignore things and let problems build without addressing them. I was lost in reality looking for something I could not define.

I found what I was looking for and it began by understand that my ego was severely limiting me. Once I began to go about my daily interactions egoless and aware I began to evolve. I now go throughout my day being in the moment with an un-judgmental attitude. I am a very fair person and no longer have a problem voicing my opinion and making sure my point is herd and clearly understood. I am very happy because of this and I have also started to notice an ability to predict the future.

An example of this is that I have made a list of choirs I need to complete and wrote them each separately on a piece of paper that I then folded and put into a jar to pick out randomly and complete when I have time. This morning I was thinking about two things that I wanted to do that needed to be done. These two things were objectives that I had folded and put in the jar. There are nearly a hundred tasks that I put in this jar. I selected two tasks that were exactly the tasks I wanted to do in the order I wanted to do them.

My lady- I will not go into details about her but she has had a very similar experience and has discover much of what I am describing in her own way.

I hope someone enjoyed what I had to say and I hope everyone has a wonderful new year.

- J

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. I've had to remove your entire post as it goes against our policies.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read )

Terms & Conditions Of Use ( Please read )

edit on 12/27/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

join