It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#ANONYMOUS Project #TYLER Up Running and Armed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello ats. Let's get right to it shall we?

First a video if you don't what this projectTyler is, this is one of many many anon videos on youtube.

This article from May 3rd 2012 explains a little about what Tyler is.

“TYLER is a massively distributed and decentralized Wikipedia-style P2P cipherspace structure impregnable to censorship. TYLER will improve where Wikileaks could not. In other words TYLER will be a Wikileaks on steroids.” The activists reveal that on the symbolic date of November 5, TYLER will be out of beta testing and in the timeframe between December 12 and December 21, 2012, it will be put to use. During this time, everyone who supports the movement is advised to gather as much information as they can on illegality, fraud and corruption and upload it to the new service. At the end of the video statement, Anonymous warns that TYLER is only a small part of Project Mayhem

There is more info on this website anonrelations.net...
about Project Mayhem. There is a link at the bottom of the page to irc chat rooms, I have been to them for the last hour and I must say its pretty weird crawling around in the basement of the internet, at least thats what it felt like. Here is that VoxAnon chat link webchat.voxanon.org... it will keep you busy for hours so much info in the channels list.

Rumor is a site called Retro Share is the front for Tyler en.wikipedia.org...

My question is what do you think? Will this be like almost every anon op? and be a flop?
Just once wouldn't it be nice if they DID something instead of playing with proxy's. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks, I'm hoping for a secret army of anon droids to come out of some warehouse and start pulling the greedy people in power out onto the streets in their pajamas....but like I said lets see what happens....prolly not much, but hopefully enough.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The first rule of Project Mayhem is -- you don't ask questions.

Why did they talk about this?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I think thats fight club...

besides what else is there to talk about?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Aw hell.. I might as well ween myself from the internet starting 5 minutes ago....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
From anonrelations.net... 1gig emails leaked from syrian ministry

Within the stash you will find details about cargo flights from Russia, each containing 30 tons of fresh Syrian Cash, as ProPublica has already reported today. Furthermore you will find lulzy documents such as scanned passports from Syrian ministers (PDF) and details about arms transportation from the Ukraine, as shown in our teaser here (email/txt) and here (overflight permission for Iran, PDF). Most of the material is in Arabic and we invite all arabic speakers to look through the mails for interesting documents. Feel free to contact us on IRC if you have information or questions.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

While they have had their fair share of botches, false starts and misrepresentations I don't get this anon is a flop attitude, While they haven't solved world problems in one fell swoop they have become international players on the world stage and have had their influence on world events. Also anon keeps getting, stronger and better equipped.

This is great news!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

I agree the whole anonymous thing is a new idea warriors of the internet and what not. But yes it has been baby steps, at first babies fall flat on there bums, after a while you cannot stop them from running full tilt!

Thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So what's stopping Anon from trying to replace government. Once all these scandals are leaked and the people turn against the government who is in charge. Someone has to be in charge, sheep perish without a Shepard.

I just hope with the everything the world is about to go through in the next 5 years I just hope the people trying to run the show know what they are doing. Wouldn't that suck if we get away from corrupt government only to find corrupt Anons messing with stuff.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Power leads to corruption, as they say. What choice do we have? keep this old ship from sinking for a few more years (maybe less) or trust that the people waving to us from a far off island won't eat us faster then our ships commanders?

All I know is change is good, good for what or whom.....we shall see I guess.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Atleast I can look the commanders in the eyes as the do away with me. Who do we blame if ANON screws ups.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Do you have such little faith in humanity that you imagine everyone going bat$#it crazy if government falls? I think true leaders those that are pushed out of the way now will rise and lead with every man women and child in mind. I haven't lost all hope for the "sheep" they just need a good grooming.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

People are going crazy and government is very much in control still. Humans have little faith in humans in general. If people had real faith in humans we would have no need for government or controlling forces. I will have faith in humans if we can go just one day with out a murder. Until then humans are on a 100% certain extinction route. In order to fix the species we would have to start over. There is too much disase and malnutrition worldwide to build a stable population of humans. Once we started setting off bombs and creating cancers and diseases we nuked our species. We literally just took a $hlt in the gene pool.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Well I can't argue with that

But it's refreshing to see at least somebody is pushing through the fecal matter. Even if it's an inch forward in the right direction, as Al Pacino said in any given sunday "you gotta fight for that inch, claw at it with your fingernails." Although he was talking about football, I guess a revolution is like football

Go Packers!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Anon by its very structure is incapable of being a government, or at least not in anyway that we now consider a government existing. Anon is too close to being anarchy personified.

Though that said while highly improbable at least at the time being, it isn't beyond possibity that anon may eventually find itself in the position of king maker so to speak. Although I would imagine an anon design for government would be some form of decentralized anonymous direct democracy. Which would be an interesting experiment since every other form of government so far has failed miserably.
edit on 27-12-2012 by monkofmimir because: to, too, two... damn grammer

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It is the movie fight club.
And it's the quote for the line about project mayhem.
I looked it up via the movie script.

new topics

top topics

join