It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nervous "Hello" From a New Member

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HmmmCurious

I share your nervousness as i am more of an observer.
I have found myself eager to learn what information or points of view that I may or may not share with others.
I find ATS and its Members Good food for the BRAIN! Welcome Friend

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
We're all Genetically engineered nuts here on ATS so if you are a squirrel it would be advisable to just look and don't bite. Welcome to the site.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yo Yo Yo! Or should that be Ho Ho Ho?

Anyway, welcome to the funny farm! I look forward to hearing your views on many subjects!

Please, keep it above the belt.......their begining to swell! Can't take anymore low blows!

Welcome!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yo,

welcome to the board thats all smiles and fun

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS and don't worry we don't bite,
we just nibble a bit.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Trust me, I didn't come to troll or hurt anyone's feelings. If I find anyone's post too far fetched for my own personal beliefs, I'll leave it alone. As far as I'm concerned, everyone has some validity to their stories, even if they are the only person who can wrap their head around what they are saying. I personally like the meaty articles with tangible evidence because then I can go run off and do my own research with their leads. However those who have feelings and listen to intuition don't necessarily make me want to punch a kitten. I'd rather have a beer with the guy who swears the 'blinky' lights are E.T.'s than the guy that comes in and calls them Chinese Lanterns. Maybe they were Chinese Lanterns, but unless they have more to contribute (such as a personal account of letting those lanterns off in that very area where the lights were seen), they are no better than the guy at the magic show yelling "fake" when you are just trying to enjoy the act.

edit on 28-12-2012 by HmmmCurious because: Omitted a few words.

edit on 28-12-2012 by HmmmCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

well said
and welcome
edit on 28/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Welcome to the best alternative news source/conspiracy site on the web! We are a big happy family here, including the random loud mouthed relative who thinks they know it all and are never wrong, but who we love anyway.

There are readers here, and prolific posters, and people like me who binge and purge when life gets crazy.

I know you will enjoy yourself more than you will hate the fact that you got sucked in to this nuthouse, and I know you will be a great asset to us here.

Enjoy, and no worries, no stress.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!
Don't be nervous. :0)
It's a good site with a lot of pretty cool peeps.
Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Not sure how it happened, but I managed to already be labeled as a "foe" on this site. Does this usually happen when you introduce yourself?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I was labeled as a rival by someone once...Then they got banned

I wouldn't worry about it.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not many people know how to use a semi-colon, nor do people understand the proper use of quotation marks ( "" vs. “” ). For that reason you have my welcome.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Do yourself a favor. Look at the OLD threads. They're better researched and more intelligent.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Welcome HC.

I am a new member too. I am working on getting my 20 count posts done so I can start "having fun" as I was instructed to do by the moderator.

I'll see you in the threads.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hello!

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

It was a welcome break from having to sift through numerous articles telling me why Hollywood star XXXXX was now dating/driving/eating XXXXX in order to find relevant information regarding important current events.

OMG, Did you hear that Kim Kardashian's pregnant from some rapper but still not yet divorced?

OMG

Honestly, i never would have known this had not my father's wife relentlessly talked about it, even though she "doesn't care about that kind of thing."

Welcome to ATS (and i rarely comment on intros or welcome people, but you brought KK into it).

Have fun and don't get discouraged. Lotta knuckleheads here these days....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join