A Nervous "Hello" From a New Member

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Glad to know that individual replies are acceptable here. I have seen some threads where folks get flamed and didnt want to start off on the wrong foot. Seeing as intrepid has confirmed this as well, I feel much more comfortable going forward.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

That is one thing that I have taken notice of. There have even been instances where members here at ATS were quicker than the serial 'retweeters' that held the previous land speed record for breaking the news before the MSM. I am sort of a news junkie... so this is HUGE for me!
Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HmmmCurious

Happens all the time. At work they would be talking about something that we talked about 2 days previous. I'm like, "Old news man." They're like, "I just read it." I'm like, "Not me."
Enjoy friend.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

I've already learned so much here... it's been great. I hope you get a chance to watch the movie with your husband because in my humble opinion, it was amazing. My wife even enjoyed it and she usually doesn't like any movie that is not an adaptation of a Nicholas Sparks book.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by beezzer

The more you post, the more access to different aspects of the site will be made available to you.

beez

So true. At 25,000 posts I actually found out what beezzer did in the 6.2 hours/day he wasn't on ATS.

Quite true.

I spend my spare time looking up witty things to say.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I definitely will! I made the mistake of telling my wife that I had signed up for this site when she had emailed me to see how I was doing. After I told her she said "Ummm...what's ATS? What do you want for dinner tonight? Did you know that Lulu Lemon has a seamstress on-site?" Siiiiigh. I have a feeling that I'll be spending a lot of time here...hahah.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HmmmCurious
"What do you want for dinner tonight?"

Seriously dude, go for the pork ribs and baked potato.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If 25,000 posts means you've already got inside my head, too... I need to start posting more ASAP! (Dont know if I already thought I wanted some pork chops and baked potato or if it was put there)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Not a problem, I'ma recent post junkie I love reading new topics or news as it pops up so check it often. However this is a dynamic website be sure to explore it. I am now interested in things I never knew I was before.

And some posters on here are just quality writers, if you love history and the mysterious be sure to check out one of my favorite thread authors Slayer69. His stuff is always top quality.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Hope you enjoy it here.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I think we will be watching it tonight, so hopefully I don't fall asleep halfway through.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Welcome to the party

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! We can always use another questioning, analytical mind like yours.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Welcome and please take a lot of the stuff with a grain of salt it is easy to sucked in I did at first but we are one big dysfunctional family lol.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Buddyweiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Gosh a Welcome thread I missed....

I may be late to the party...but I bring good stuff...here's the Chocolate Welcome Fountain....

Glad you took the plunge. Enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If you know little of whats going on, and you come to ATS, be prepared for paranoia and fruitcake stories.

If you want serious, just open your eyes and ears and take some long walks. The earth is not as half as bad as the conspirators say it isn't ( ).

If we all started to believe all the stuff thrown about we may as well believe that aliens were here to kidnap us and take.. whats that, no go away.. Don't... Ahhhh, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Beezzer logs off??????????????????

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

He must have tripped his power cord.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
When you are ready, there will one who supplies you with the reason you are here.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Nice introductory thread!

Welcome aboard and I'm sure many here, like myself, look forward to reading what you have to contribute.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join