It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012" is still happening… don't be deceived.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm no born again christian however I do feel God & Jesus calling. It has amplified. Clarity is being revealed to those who wish to see.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
In a few days 2012 won't be happening because we will be in 2013...don't be decieved ...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

amusing, how many think/believe that the 21st having passed, there will be no catastrophes, ever again

Who says that??

Of course there will still be earthquakes, volcano eruptions, tsunamis, tornadoes, killing sprees.

That is everday life, just like what 12/21/12 was.

reply to post by vpjanitorial

"2012" is still happening… don't be deceived.

Yes for two more days "2012 is still happening". Then it's 2013, no surprise here at all.
edit on 12/29/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
For me 21st was a life changing date....I realised, as most of you do but are afraid to say it, that the changes are not about the end of the world. The changes are about us, the human race.

We kill for fun, live for the ego and are slowly being drawn into a false reality where we dont even speak face to face with each other anymore. We lie to ourselves that we wont allow this and that, but we do. We have no courage and are apathetic to the very bone.

A change is coming, we know it, hell we deserve it....waken up and smell the stench of this reality that we have allowed to happen. We as a computer are about to feel the full force of the re-set switch......and we deserve it.

Respects to you all.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers

Originally posted by one_small_step
Ok so the OP hasn't replied in 8 pages. Time to move away. Good luck vp.

This here above my friends is the most important reply in this thread

Well done m8

The reason why the OP author hasn't replied yet is that the End of the World Prophecy has been scientifically revised and it was found that the prediction didn't apply to the whole world, but only to the poster of the OP.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by vpjanitorial

Your time frame is 100% accurate.

God has revealed that it will be done by Penecost 2013 (May 19th) so your advice is totally correct, and your understanding of the level of destruction is accurate, by next summer it will be fulfilled, the end of the age of mankind's self rule will be accomplished and the Kindom of God will reign over all the Earth.

The Good News is the Kindom of God wins, not the powers that be, despite what they are trying to bring about.

It has nothing to do with the whole 2012 psychic/alien/acsention/become star children lies, it has to do with God and His way of life saving a naturally selfish mankind from self annihilation.

Be ready, hold on to God's truth and His glory will be magnified as His will is done on Earth.

God Bless,

edit on 28-12-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

Please, stop preaching.
If you can prove any of what you've just said then fair enough, but I highly doubt that.
God has also revealed that the 19th of may will be of no significance whatsoever, and my day of birth will follow 3 days later, signalling the beginning of the end of the beginning. Which will also be of no significance, as every story has a middle.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial

I also recommend reading Dolloras Cannon's book series the Convoluted Universe. She asksed people under hypnosis to tell about the future. She's done over 10,000 sessions all over the world and people no matter what they believe all tell the same story.

The books full of bull. Literally the study was weak.

And waiting until summer. So.....summer comes, you say wait another year and the same ole same ole false doomsday crap goes on. Wow......thats something to look forward too. Seriously just stop. Stop all your fake predictions, go outside and do something than your doom and gloom stuff. It gets old.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
reply to post by mademyself1984

You keep telling yourself that and let me know how that goes for you. Rare? Rare is getting a blizzard, unprecedented is getting 32 tornados at the same time. Show me in our recorded history since we have been tracking weather 100+ years where this has occurred in the past. Never in the history of NE PA did we ever see such little snow fall. That's not rare. Rare would be getting 20in, unprecedented is getting 8. But yeah nothing to see here folks. Just keep buying yor Nikes, drinking your booze and watching your sports. That's all that's relevant in this world don't you know?

And for the 1 millionth time the world is not ending. This is the classic example of being ignorant. The non-believers hold on to an excuse that because a few clowns are screaming "end of the world" you tie everyone together in that ilk. Just like the pod people derailed the truth movement of 911. It's so much easier to look at the people who are screaming about the impossible as an excuse to bury your head. So be it.
edit on 29-12-2012 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

I'll just continue to acknowledge that nothing "abnormal" is happening. Tornadoes happen. It's rare for an F5 tornado to demolish a town in central Iowa. It happened. It isn't "abnormal". It's rare for it to be 60 degrees in December in Iowa, and then days later snow 20 inches. But it happens and it isn't "abnormal". If you want research do it yourself. I don't require the need for research to understand that weather happens and it has nothing to do with 2012 or "changes". The first of several ice ages happened, it was rare, it's not "abnormal"...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It is happening...my gas has been atrocious the last two days...must be an alignment with the moon....wake up people.......nothing is going to happen besides you not paying your bills on time! I was one that thought maybe something would happen...but it didn't...no planet f#$%^&* x...no solar flares...no earth crust displacement...really????

Believe in yourselves and get a grip

peace out if you can find it

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Its so interesting to me... multitudes of cynical scoffers seem compelled to flock to threads like these and seem programmed to parrot some cliche response, over and over again, even though they apparently "dont care" (but still feel the need to post), are convinced "nothing will happen" (a logical impossibility), and so forth.

What compels the herds of "skeptics" to jump onto every thread they see? Who are you all trying to convince repeating yourselves over and over? Others? Or yourselves?

It seems like a fear based reaction to me. That would explain the incessant need to repeatedly go on the offensive against anything that if it were to happen, might shake up the box theyve placed reality into.

Yes we skeptics are terrified that a bunch of new-age gurus are making tons of money off the dumb-asses who buy into their junk

Maybe science doesn't have the answer to everything yet but the vast majority of the new-age/2012er myths can be conclusively disproved using the science we have. And besides it's the 2012ers who preach something beyond our comprehension is about to happen so it's your burden to prove your statements, not ours to disprove them! Nothing happened yet and my prediction is that nothing out of the ordinary will happen.

And instead of pointing fingers at us skeptics saying that we're afraid of some imaginary end of the world you might wanna look at your own 2012er crowd and realize you're deflecting your frustration onto the rest of the world!

Take OP for example. If he's really telling the truth then he's either gullible or delusional. Leaving a good job, destroying your credit by leaving your mortgage behind, etc... seriously?

So yeah... we're very very afraid... we're so afraid we're laughing our behinds off brainwashed new-age/2012ers and just can't resist posting here. You guys just keep doing a good job making your gurus rich. Give away all your wealth - after all it doesn't matter anymore, the end is near!

edit on 30-12-2012 by DarkSecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm not saying nothing will happen. I'm saying things are always happening. As they always have. Since the beginning of time. Yet somehow I'm supposed to "wake up" and "accept some sort of change" that is "happening"....change isn't happening. The cycle (which is time)....is happening. Always. With it comes earthquakes, tornadoes, shootings, blizzards, car accidents, pandemics, the extinction of this species or that, and multitudes of millions upon millions of other things. These things are facts of life. These things have not and will not ever go away. So no. I'm not a "skeptic". I'm not a "shill". I'm not a "debunker". I'm just normal. I love the premise of this website, my least favorite part of this website? People who find the conspiracy or doom in EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE DAY THAT HAS HAPPENED EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM THE INCEPTION OF OUR EXISTENCE. That's what irks me. These threads need to go away. The sooner the better. They clutter things up. They serve no purpose. They state mundane facts that have been spun into obscure anomalies. And then YOU people, who start them, accuse us who ask you to just shut up, of being anything but realistic when quite the opposite is evident. You are the lunatic fringe. Nobody else.
edit on 12/30/2012 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
My BS detector just went through the roof.

In the winter, that can be quite serious. I hope you get the roof fixed before it snows in too much. What sort of propulsion method does it use? You didn't mix menthos and coke with it, did you?

(Sorry, sometimes I can't help being a bit of a smart-ass towards thoughtless comments or tired, old clichés, let alone both)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
2013 is now happening.

oh yeah, don't be deceived.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
2012 is still happening, don't be deceived?

My own mother called me to say happy new year?! She DECEIVED me! My own mother tried to keep me from awakening!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join