It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012" is still happening… don't be deceived.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
I quit my great job in California and moved to Indiana, even left behind my entire house. I know you think I'm crazy, but the events will come when you least expect them.

Listen, moving to Indiana may not help, because, according to the World Atlas, Indiana is still a part of the world, which may still end by the summer, as you got your heebee jeebees cranked up.

I know about a place where you can stay till the summer is over and feel safe there for sure: solarsystem.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Don't worry after we're in summer,pshh probably even before then they'll be another 100 2012 still happening posts.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Really? WTF is it with you people who are STILL raving on this 2012 crap?! IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END- SORRY. Yes, I say sorry because it seems as if you nuts WANT it to happen, WANT destruction, WANT chaos, WANT billions of people to die/suffer- WTF?!

Considering basic human psychology/behaviorism, I can understand that people have the tendency to hype/overreact about things like this, and for there to have been some sort of anticipation about the BOGUS 2012 thing that's popularity or hype at all was due to the theatrics and build up from the history channel and other such programs/stations who's sole motive for doing so was to cash in from all of the profit gain that it was given to produce, and not to mention the daffy doomsday 2012 thing being entirely based off of a calender that an ancient group of people made ending LIKE ALL CALENDERS DO, in their case after their long count time period was up.

But.. What I am really unable to understand is why so many people seemed to have wanted such an incomprehensible thing like this to happen and apparently so much so to the delirious point of still raving about it happening when the alleged 'date' has come and gone.
edit on 29-12-2012 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

You keep telling yourself that and let me know how that goes for you. Rare? Rare is getting a blizzard, unprecedented is getting 32 tornados at the same time. Show me in our recorded history since we have been tracking weather 100+ years where this has occurred in the past. Never in the history of NE PA did we ever see such little snow fall. That's not rare. Rare would be getting 20in, unprecedented is getting 8. But yeah nothing to see here folks. Just keep buying yor Nikes, drinking your booze and watching your sports. That's all that's relevant in this world don't you know?

And for the 1 millionth time the world is not ending. This is the classic example of being ignorant. The non-believers hold on to an excuse that because a few clowns are screaming "end of the world" you tie everyone together in that ilk. Just like the pod people derailed the truth movement of 911. It's so much easier to look at the people who are screaming about the impossible as an excuse to bury your head. So be it.
edit on 29-12-2012 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIceQueen

I'd suggest try doing some research instead of basing your argument on the extreme fringe. I can name countless scientists of many fields who concurs that the earth is going the unprecedented changes. That said, THE WORLD IN NOT ENDING, the ancients never said that. How do you get people to read between the lines? All I ask is if someone wants to reply to a post I made please please please address what I say and don't throw me into the pile of world ending folks.

And sorry if I vented in response to your post. As I understand your post wasn't in response to mine.
edit on 29-12-2012 by masta12d because: removing negativity....no one's perfect.

edit on 29-12-2012 by masta12d because: boy I was rude in this post.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Can we expect this stupid forum to be closed when 2013 hits.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
Can we expect this stupid forum to be closed when 2013 hits.
. No because theres always a set of clowns who think they can predict the future. Anyone can guess that there will be earthquakes or hurricanes in 2013 because there will be. But all this planet x, nibiru, asteroids end of the world, things are gonna happen stuff though interesting is becoming a bit boring now

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by vpjanitorial

Didn't you guys learn the lesson from the last supposed apocalypse? You know, the one last week? Evidently not. How long must this dog and pony show be dragged out for?

Completely off topic but are you from Bournemouth UK by any chance?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
After nothing happening at the Olympics and December 21st being completely insignificant, I'm skeptical that any world altering events will be predicted far ahead of time. Sure, crazy/evil things are going to happen from time to time. I'm just saying I don't think people will know about them months and years in advance.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I agree as well, over 3 months of post like this to keep us in fear of whats coming.

I have always hated the ( i know more than you ) post. There so many of them. Funny that i cant help but read them though.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Of course "it" is still happening.

We're talking on a Cosmic scale here. Where things take thousands, millions, and Billions of years.

Only Humans would do something so silly as to apply a specific time/date to something that is on a galactic scale (and timeframe).

Lets be clear tho: There *will* be cataclysmic events at some point in our civilizations' future. Just as there is evidence that ELEs have happened many times in our planet's past. I believe we have probably risen and fallen, many times (sometimes more advanced in the sciences, sometimes less)

I think all the Mayan 2012 hype is just people trying to make sense out of all the bad # that goes on in the world - at a seemingly accelerated rate - that everyone is now privy to, because we live in the age of information.

That's about it.

People have a hard time dealing with the speed of life, these days. The flood of information, which may also be the 'cause of accelerated problems (politics, economics, climate-change, warfare, Etc), not just the awareness of it (due to the Internet).

These weirdos explain better what I'm talking about...

Beyond that, I think Ray Kurzweil is correct about the upcoming 'Singularity'

We are becoming the Borg (Star Trek fans)
edit on 12/29/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIceQueen
Really? WTF is it with you people who are STILL raving on this 2012 crap?! IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END- SORRY. Yes, I say sorry because it seems as if you nuts WANT it to happen, WANT destruction, WANT chaos, WANT billions of people to die/suffer- WTF?!

That's not such a bad thing, depends on which ones...

But yeah one needs to snap out of this 2012 thing, there is 2013, there is 2028-29 no need go die hard on something that's meant to pass uneventful

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I for one will be very glad when 2012 is over . I have read that this 2012 thing was more to do with big changes in ones lives rather than destructive changes on earth. For me it's not been a good year as my marriage of 13 years has ended and I am now living on my own. Also this has happened to a close friend who had a 14 year marriage . So for me it is the end of one large chapter and a beginning of another. I wonder how wide spread these life changing situations have happened this year. Maybe once the data is in we may find a large rise in divorce or other life changing happenings. As far as natural disasters go for the UK at least it's has been the wettest year on record. Climate change or something else. Again it will be interesting to see what other records for extreme weather have been broken this year. Question is,is this just the start of major changes in people's lives and conditions on earth. Time will tell and I won't forget 2012 in a hurry that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ok so the OP hasn't replied in 8 pages. Time to move away. Good luck vp.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I agree. I think alot of the mess would have not happened had people actually listened to the Mayan People and the Elders on what they had to say in the first place which would have put things into perspective and helped people understand what that particular calandar means and what it is for and so on. It's like that guy that tried to do a sweat lodge ceromony with no knowledge of how it is done, why it is done and what it means, people ended up dieing. What he did is never done.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Question is,is this just the start of major changes in people's lives and conditions on earth. Time will tell and I won't forget 2012 in a hurry that's for sure.
reply to post by Foo_Lovers

I think the hype that surrounds 2012 is just that.... hype without meaning or relevance. Distorting information.

If the Maya were accurate in their Astrology then.... The alignment of the dark rift and the rebirth began in 1998-99. It is supposed to peak around 2018. conditionalsalvation.com...

Its basically an Earth cycle from what I understand.

We are consciously and literally moving from the Piscean age (age of the fish/Jesus) to the Aquarian Age and slowly be climbing to the age of Aries (head).

The Age of Aquarius is said to be a "new age", a "new world", if you will. If you notice a New World Order and New Age type of religion is indeed taking form and hold on society and has possibly BEEN leading us into the New Age which the Maya called the "Golden Age".

We are coming from the feet (Pisces) back to the head in astrology.... so in essence we are moving up in consciousness and will have better times ahead. This is not to say there will be rough travels as we make our way back up.

Astrologers believe that an astrological age affects mankind, possibly by influencing the rise and fall of civilisations or cultural tendencies. Traditionally, Aquarius is associated with electricity, computers, flight, democracy, freedom, humanitarianism, idealists, modernization, astrology, nervous disorders, rebellion, nonconformity, philanthropy, veracity, perseverance, humanity, and irresolution.[6][7] Many astrologers consider the appearance of many of these Aquarian developments over the last few centuries indicative of the proximity of the Aquarian age. However, there is no agreement on the relationship of these recent Aquarian developments and the Age of Aquarius.[8

en.wikipedia.org...

The link above is a good read and seems to give a lot of different ideas and how they relate with today, the past, and our future according to the stars.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So what your saying is..... there's a job opening available in Cali?

Good jobs are harder to pin down than the end of the world date..

Any of you end of the worlders quit any good jobs, give me a heads up..

Anyways what does it matter.. If the catastrophe is as bad as most predict.. Mass loss of life is going to take place.. Cant really know where, when or how many for that matter.. Death comes for us all.. Enjoy the moment..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
OP, if you were really paying attention to Delores Cannon, you'd know she doesn't think there are going to be Earth changes anymore.

NEVER forget: nothing has to happen! It depends on so many things.

I think anyone is an idiot who thinks it's never possible in any way, shape or form. But equally idiotic are the people who are convinced there will be shattering horrors, and who wait for it.

Psychics have predicted things for me that have happened - and they have predicted things for me that did NOT happen. Were the predictions in both cases real? Yes. Could they have happened? Yes. Did they both happen? No.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
I can't believe that after all we have seen naturally and man made over the course of the past few years that people still think our planet is acting normal. I live in NE Pennsylvania and before the snow storm hit us yesterday it totally wrecked the Midwest with blizzards galore and no that's not normal. Furthermore as the upper states are getting brutalized the southern states received 32 tornados. Yes boys and girls tornados....again not normal. For PA we typically average 45-48in of snow each year in the NE. Last year our total count was 8in. Not 18 or 28 it was 8. Um yeah again not normal. So far this year we received 4 by now we should have around 20.

This is but one of many and countless examples. I think I read today that Siberia is experiencing record breaking cold. Like -58 F.......yeah not normal. Last summer 68 or more tornado touchdowns in a single day over 4 states. Um yeah again, sorry but that's not normal.
edit on 28-12-2012 by masta12d because: Typos

Yeah and here in NC still no real cold like we normally have was in the 60s today and more warm weather coming. Where is winter??? I know I left Maine to get rid of the extreme cold but I have lived in NC for over 20 years and never this type of weather in December. gesh some days this month I had the AC on and wearing shorts.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Ok so the OP hasn't replied in 8 pages. Time to move away. Good luck vp.

This here above my friends is the most important reply in this thread

Well done m8

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join