It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012" is still happening… don't be deceived.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

Of course its still happening. Its not 2013 yet

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
What a rubbish thread he's disappeared and i have made my flag disappear too and i would suggest you all do the same to this idiot

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I figured this was coming, when it didn't happen in December...I knew people would start saying 2013 would be the year that it actually does. Go ahead and scare more people why don't you. I mean people only got so scared of 2012 they killed themselves. How does it feel that you could be the cause of someone's death for spreading propaganda and fear?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Its so interesting to me... multitudes of cynical scoffers seem compelled to flock to threads like these and seem programmed to parrot some cliche response, over and over again, even though they apparently "dont care" (but still feel the need to post), are convinced "nothing will happen" (a logical impossibility), and so forth.

What compels the herds of "skeptics" to jump onto every thread they see? Who are you all trying to convince repeating yourselves over and over? Others? Or yourselves?

It seems like a fear based reaction to me. That would explain the incessant need to repeatedly go on the offensive against anything that if it were to happen, might shake up the box theyve placed reality into.
edit on 12/27/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

People fear what they don't understand and people shun and ridicule those they feel are different. One thing I noticed about ATS threads is that it is eerily similar to the experiences in grade school. HAHAHAHA you have NIKE rip off's, your a loser! Don't you know buying fakes make you fake? etc, etc.

When someone receives information contrary to what they have been indoctrinated too, the moment they recognize even the slightest kernal of truth that shakes their core...they will fight it to the death. There a few quotes that come to mind here.....

Einstein once said: Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

Do you think that resonates? How about:

Had it not been for you, I should have remained what I was when we first met, a prejudiced, narrow-minded being, with contracted sympathies and false knowledge, wasting my life on obsolete trifles, and utterly insensible to the privilege of living in this wondrous age of change and progress. ~Benjamin Disraeli

There is another saying but I can't remember the full saying or proverb but something to the effect of the majority vehemently refusing truth, then once accpeted by everyone becomes self-true. If anyone can complete this I would be grateful but you get the jist. If everyone feels something is true even though its not and that is the accepted norm, when truth is finally shared it makes people question themselves and what they know. No one likes to feel stupid or feel that they are wrong. When they do they naturally go into defense mode and will reject the truth until it becomes self-evident. AH! Eurika!! I remember:

First the truth is ridiculed, then it is violently object before it becomes accepted as self evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

And lastly:
Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear.
~Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
TextText Pink
It is the beginning of the new age.. that is ALL you need know.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Has anyone taken this bet, if not, I am curious to know what the actual details of this bet are, because I think I want in.

Let's hammer out some terms and get this thing started. Don't take too long coming up with the details, time is on my side, and if the trigger happens before we load this bet, nobody wins.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift
Has anyone taken this bet, if not, I am curious to know what the actual details of this bet are, because I think I want in.

Let's hammer out some terms and get this thing started. Don't take too long coming up with the details, time is on my side, and if the trigger happens before we load this bet, nobody wins.

There is already a bookie handling the odds......about 20 or so bets already placed...

Des

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I figured this was coming, when it didn't happen in December...I knew people would start saying 2013 would be the year that it actually does. Go ahead and scare more people why don't you. I mean people only got so scared of 2012 they killed themselves. How does it feel that you could be the cause of someone's death for spreading propaganda and fear?

I agree.....

Des

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I agree something is going to happen, but we all know that it will. Just as we all know of our own death. Just as we all know of the sun setting , the tall glass of beer going empty and the last $%^&$ pice of cake being eaten. BUT....... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Your time frame is 100% accurate.

God has revealed that it will be done by Penecost 2013 (May 19th) so your advice is totally correct, and your understanding of the level of destruction is accurate, by next summer it will be fulfilled, the end of the age of mankind's self rule will be accomplished and the Kindom of God will reign over all the Earth.

The Good News is the Kindom of God wins, not the powers that be, despite what they are trying to bring about.

It has nothing to do with the whole 2012 psychic/alien/acsention/become star children lies, it has to do with God and His way of life saving a naturally selfish mankind from self annihilation.

Be ready, hold on to God's truth and His glory will be magnified as His will is done on Earth.

God Bless,

edit on 28-12-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

It has nothing to do with the whole 2012 psychic/alien/acsention/become star children lies, it has to do with God and His way of life saving a naturally selfish mankind from self annihilation.

Which cultural lens should we use to conceptualize Gods and 'His' ways?

Yours?

How convenient for you.

No, sorry but a panoramic cross-cultural lens is the only way. We have to rise above the myopic, local, tribal views of God and embrace a panoramic cross-cultural view that is informed by the comparative fields and by personal mystical experience.

"No one, as far as I know, has yet tried to compose into a single picture the new perspectives that have been opened in the fields of comparative symbolism, religion, mythology, and philosophy by the scholarship of recent years. The richly rewarded archaeological researches of the past few decades; astonishing clarifications, simplifications, and coordinations achieved by intensive studies in the spheres of philology, ethnology, philosophy, art history, folklore, and religion; fresh insights in psychological research; and the many priceless contributions to our science by the scholars, monks, and literary men of Asia, have combined to suggest a new image of the fundamental unity of the spiritual history of mankind.

Without straining beyond the treasuries of evidence already on hand in these widely scattered departments of our subject, therefore, but simply gathering from them the membra disjuncta of a unitary mythological science, I attempt in the following pages the first sketch of a natural history of the gods and heroes, such as in its final form should include in its purview all divine beings--not regarding any as sacrosanct or beyond its scientific domain. For, as in the visible world of the vegetable and animal kingdoms, so also in the visionary world of the gods: there has been a history, an evolution, a series of mutations, governed by laws; and to show forth such laws is the proper aim of science."

-Joseph Campbell

edit on 28-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that vpjanitorial started the thread, suggested that people ask questions - and then has not posted again? I just went through 5 pages of bickering...

How rude is that?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stutteringp0et
Has anyone noticed that vpjanitorial started the thread, suggested that people ask questions - and then has not posted again? I just went through 5 pages of bickering...

How rude is that?

Because he realized that his thread is nothing but BS propaganda. There is no such thing as end of the world. Unless a big-ass asteroid hit us but didn't that already happen and guess what....were still here.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Originally posted by stutteringp0et

How rude is that?

Because he realized that his thread is nothing but BS propaganda. There is no such thing as end of the world. Unless a big-ass asteroid hit us but didn't that already happen and guess what....were still here.
edit on 28-12-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

I guess that's the big misconception. The Maya, the Hopi, et. al. never said the world ends. The age or Epoch ends. *eye rolling* I don't know how many times I try to explain what the ancients have taught and the same people come to me and say the world didn't end.....People hear but they don't listen. The earth goes through a cyclic pattern which the ancients realized. The 21st marks the end of an Epoch or age....for the Mayans the 22nd would have been a day out of time and the 23rd would then be Baku 1. And the process begins all over again. That said, the earth is changing has been for awhile and will continue to do so and grow in intensity. But I do understand that it is much easier to make hay out of something such as this particular date.

It's like everything else. 911 is a good example. There is the "offical truth", the "crazies truth" and the real truth somewhere in the middle. But hey, it's so much easier to convince people of the "official truth" by pointing out the "crazies" and pretend no one is talking about the real truth. Read the Kachina Prophecy from the Hopi. They talk of destruction sure, but not end of world. in fact it goes on for 2 more ages according to the Hopi. That is a really long time! Mayans spoke of rebirth, by crossing the galatic plane passing through the center of our galaxy AKA "mothers womb" and existing "rebirth" new age, new epoch. How many times did the world have to start over? Can you at least concede once? Ice Age? Or are you one that feels we didn't exist prior to 20,000yrs ago?

Do you believe in the bible? If so then you believe the great flood? If so, well its safe to say that was a restart but guess what the world never ended. So guess what? *SPOILER ALERT*

The world isn't going to end this time either. But per the Hopi's prophecy that was passed down orally for generations as with the pictograph on Prophecy Rock as is a similar Mayan fable that we have become out of balance with our planet. The Earth doesn't belong to us, we belong to the Earth. The sooner we understand that the better this world would be but alas that will not happen without intervention. The ancients knew that, the gods knew that and I know that also. Look around you. In order to even get ahead in this world you need to be ruthless and immoral. Completely out of sync from where we should be an who we are. If you want to know what we should be you needn't look any further than the children around you before they lose their innocence. If we weren't indoctrinated from birth to be who we are now "dog eat dog" and had the opportunity to grow and develop on a world emminating with positive energies instead of constant fighting and bickering things would be fundamentally different.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Removing a negative comment and replacing with something a little more useful:

edit on 28-12-2012 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Took a long break from any type of postings relating to 2012 ,too much garbage floating out there, people were getting very obnoxious with any type of conversation relating to this topic, the hype became a marketing tool in the mainstream media to the point it was becoming a frigging joke.
With that being said I am not going to reiterate the Mayan prophecy of 2012 ,but rather try and maintain a lucid factual basis for my argument,2012 may be over but the world is going through a geo physical metamorphosis this is undeniable, the events occurring in the last year relating to strange whether, volcanic activities and plate shifting are too fluid too itemize every one but something is happening.The word "unprecedented "is coming up too many times with stories relating to earth's internal activity even in the mainstream media.
I don't have cosmic, majestic ,or Luna clearance levels but without getting to esoteric or weird if you are on this website one must have an idea that something is wrong with our current state of evolution it cannot maintain the current path ,and let me be clear when I say "it "I am referring to an outside force that we as a species have little control over ,pole shift is a very broad term to explain all that is happening and yet many physicists believe we are entering just that before you as a reader dismiss these possibilities go with your basic instinct does everything feel all right?
I am not a "doom junky" I have a great life, successful business, lovely girlfriend, a son who is in his 3rd year of quantum physics , I am in very good condition for any age [not giving mine] I was in Canadian Forces for a 5 years logistics div I don't do wigi boards or sing to whales I have never had life altering dreams or visions and yet
I really hope I am wrong, but it would seem all we can do is watch the great tragedy of our final stage of evolution unfold.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
You will see. I'm willing to bet the $2800 I have in my savings account and even put it in escrow to secure the bet if I have any takers. I'm that certain.
What's the bet?

I also recommend reading Dolloras Cannon's book series the Convoluted Universe. She asksed people under hypnosis to tell about the future. She's done over 10,000 sessions all over the world and people no matter what they believe all tell the same story.
Please no more charlatans and advertising, it's getting
to be a bit desperate now.. and many have woken up to the fact that they have been conned one to
many times by these charlatans...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well seeing as you guys beat me to the bets,. Can i have the house you left? How many bedrooms please? More than one sh!thouse?. I wish these deranged end of the worlders would throw themselves into the oceans. Its getting tedious now.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You did all that to prove to your self that you wern't crazy but everything you did was crazy. Thats really crazy.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There are over 30 airports in Colorado. Lockheed Martin has many locations. Which one did you work at again? Seems silly that you dont mention the name of the airport like you think there is only one to be concerned with. That says liar like nobodies business.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join