It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

australian americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ok about that Australian rant and everyone in that debate-who won?

We are all humans, only seprated by invisible borders. It's our ego minds that make us think we are better than each other.
What makes you "better" than each other? Money, land, armies?

So really, who won the debate? Imo everyone lost.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
agreed

There is no such thing as an Australian, or an American. There is no such thing as race or nationality. There is no such thing as a Jew or a Gentile. There is no such thing as a government, or a law, or a criminal. There is no such thing as a corporation. There is only land, and people. The rest are abstractions that exist only inside our imaginations, that people dream up to justify subjugating other people.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
agreed

There is no such thing as an Australian, or an American. There is no such thing as race or nationality. There is no such thing as a Jew or a Gentile. There is no such thing as a government, or a law, or a criminal. There is no such thing as a corporation. There is only land, and people. The rest are abstractions that exist only inside our imaginations, that people dream up to justify subjugating other people.

You must be an American.....

Australia won for sure

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Winning is a human concept, so I'm curious as to your view of "winning"

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1

Winning is a human concept, so I'm curious as to your view of "winning"

Quite simple really....

Were Aussies therefore we won

Cmon the thread was just a bit of harmless ribbing between friends, we all needed it after the all gun threads had us kinda pitched against each other.
It was a way for us all to slowly ease our way into being friends again and saying "yeah you guys are messed up but we love ya anyway"

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Lol well I just popped in that rant and from the jist I got that Americans and Australians were about to start a see all their own.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A few different issues were brought to the spotlight..

We all agreed that America has the largest population, military, probably not the most intelligent people but not to bad either.

The Aussies won the donger contest as usual but there was a bit of disagreement from the Americans by how far. I think we won the popularity contest also
All in all, a proud day for Australia.. I also think its funny that this thread will head to some more insightful debates..
edit on 27-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

We are all humans, only seprated by invisible borders.

No offence, but you need to see more parts of the world. I have seen many borders separated by fences, land mines, armed gaurds, etc.

Invisible borders would be much nicer though.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

I was thinking more of the big picture, but you are right on as well.
Anything could be considered a border if it separates or confines something.

top topics

join