It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dream, Encountered many inter dimensional creatures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Today as I was laying in bed getting ready to start my day, something clicked in my mind and I had a dream recall but this recall was so weird because I instantly remembered everything that happened rather than just tid bits of information.

In this dream recall, I remember standing in a large circular room made of a dull metal. The floors, walls, and ceiling were all made of the same material. I remember speaking to someone behind me, but I never turned around to look and see who it was but this person that I was speaking to felt like a family member or a good friend.

I was staring at what I thought at first to be large coat racks ? It's strange yes I know, but I kept staring at these things for a while and then it clicked in my mind after I noticed the eyes, I said to the person behind me "These are not coat hangers, these are aliens man! These are aliens look!" and then the next thought entered into my mind "I am not in a dream, I am awake! Look at these aliens."

These alien type beings (five of them) were standing about 6 or 7 foot tall and they were not moving or blinking their eyes. They stood frozen, just watching and observing. As I realized what they were, I felt fear for only a split second and then I was like this is so strange, what is going on?

And that was as far as I could remember. I have drawn out a very good picture of how these things looked.

I know they don't look like coat hangers, but I guess it took my mind a second to realize what I was staring at.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's also to understand that I'm not the type of person that generally believes in aliens. I don't sit around and think about aliens enough to where I could of created this image in my mind. This dream or whatever it was felt so real, it is hard to explain it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The strangest thing happened to me this morning. The alarm clock went off and both my husband and I were awake. I watched my husband get up and walk across the room as I was still lying there. I looked up and saw a huge spider like creature the size of a cantelope on my wall. It was lite brown and its as if it noticed me watching it so it made its way onto my white ceiling. I continued to watch this thing crawl across my ceiling to a corner of my room. It became a clear color on my ceiling...somehow blending with itss surroundings. I told my husband to stop and watch this thing. He couldnt see it. I clearly watching it mpving its legs becoming smaller and smaller and disappeared into the corner of the wall. It didnt seem like anything from this planet. Was this a vision? Or something real? Very paranoid now..help! Please tell me not the only one experienced this phenominon

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sounds like you went to the underworld. I think lots of people did too during the solstice days but they don't remember.

edit on 27-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

What does that mean? Can you give more details

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zuzana
The strangest thing happened to me this morning. The alarm clock went off and both my husband and I were awake. I watched my husband get up and walk across the room as I was still lying there. I looked up and saw a huge spider like creature the size of a cantelope on my wall. It was lite brown and its as if it noticed me watching it so it made its way onto my white ceiling. I continued to watch this thing crawl across my ceiling to a corner of my room. It became a clear color on my ceiling...somehow blending with itss surroundings. I told my husband to stop and watch this thing. He couldnt see it. I clearly watching it mpving its legs becoming smaller and smaller and disappeared into the corner of the wall. It didnt seem like anything from this planet. Was this a vision? Or something real? Very paranoid now..help! Please tell me not the only one experienced this phenominon

Sometimes people pick up 'attachments' in the astral plane or underworld while sleeping. Don't panic!

I recommend making an account here and posting in the 'paranormal attachments' section.

anybodythere.net...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012

What does that mean? Can you give more details

It means you have some psychic ability, and during sleep you unconsciously used it to leave the confines of your skull. You went into the underworld, which is part of the collective unconscious.

edit on 27-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would say your dream is about the day you were born.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

EXACTLY, 3 days of darkness.

Game ON now, though.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I looked up and saw a huge spider like creature the size of a cantelope on my wall.

Something very big is happening now in the spiritual world that could involve spiritual darkness.

According to new-age sites its now possible to see interdimensional creatures. However, it was supposed to be quite easy to interact with these spirits since 21-Dec-2012 so something either went very wrong or us mortals have been lied to all these years.

I read an article on these creatures on goarticles.com...

The astral spiders are more mechanical in nature than the spiders we are used to here in the third dimension. Their purpose is to suck energy. The human aura is food to them. If this resonates with you perhaps print off this article to read again and think seriously about talking with your higher self for signs and more information on how to raise your own energy levels.

On the dark spiritual side of this world, they are seen as black (palm sized) cockroackes, beetles and centipedes.

Maybe speak the Lord's prayer and get the Spirit of Christ to protect you. i believe your event is going to become quite common elsewhere on this planet now.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Rapha because: URL failure

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

as I was laying in bed getting ready to start my day

The best thing you can do, very good.
A Tibetan teacher, Tenzin Wangal Rinpoche described that technique just in a bit more detail in his Tibetan Yogas of dream & sleep book.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
According to new-age sites its now possible to see interdimensional creatures. ...

Yea, well, they're full of #, so why care about it?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The strangest thing happened to me this morning. ..Was this a vision? Or something real? Very paranoid now..help! Please tell me not the only one experienced this phenominon

Stop doing shrooms?

If that doesn't apply, maybe see a doctor and ask why you are hallucinating? Take it easy, it's all in your mind. But maybe you should figure out if you're taking medicins or drugs that make you hallucinate? Or if you're very stressed, and in need of rest?

edit on 28-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Sounds like you went to the underworld. I think lots of people did too during the solstice days but they don't remember.

That's just your fantasy, they don't, in reality.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I think I saw something like that, but very briefly. I was laying on my bed - it was after dark, and I was relaxed, but not asleep. My TV was on, but the sound was turned down, so there was some light in the room. I started to get up, and as I did, I saw a HUGE spider just hanging right over me. It looked so real, and I saw it so clearly, that I swatted at it (didn't feel like I hit anything though) and jumped out of bed and ran for the light switch. I swear, I spent half an hour going over my bed, around it and under it, trying to find what it was I saw. I saw it so clearly!! Never found anything, but I had a very difficult time going to sleep that night. Weird.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The strangest thing happened to me this morning. The alarm clock went off and both my husband and I were awake. I watched my husband get up and walk across the room as I was still lying there. I looked up and saw a huge spider like creature the size of a cantelope on my wall. It was lite brown and its as if it noticed me watching it so it made its way onto my white ceiling. I continued to watch this thing crawl across my ceiling to a corner of my room. It became a clear color on my ceiling...somehow blending with itss surroundings. I told my husband to stop and watch this thing. He couldnt see it. I clearly watching it mpving its legs becoming smaller and smaller and disappeared into the corner of the wall. It didnt seem like anything from this planet. Was this a vision? Or something real? Very wasl now..help! Please tell me not the only one experienced this phenominon

Hi,
I too have seen spiders while awake myself. I would close my eyes and they were still there. To the gym who assumes we are on drugs, I wasn't on anything as I was 2 months pregnant when I saw these things. They were all.over the room. I got brave and touched one, my hand went right through it. Kind of freaked me out but figured if I couldn't touch them they couldn't hurt me. I saw them the whole night and haven't seen them since. That was last July.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There are a lot of beings in the lower astral planes that sometimes cross over here; they're especially fond of extracting "loosh" harvests (inducing fear, mindless sexual stimulation, and/or other emotions) from people as they wander out of body during their dreamtimes; it's just the usual crappola on this planet unfortunately. Part of the extremely MIXED gift of opening up psychically is that you get to tap into so much more of the positive energy of this existence (the immense love of an intelligent universe, the Earth, various true angelic beings and animals and so on) and you also get to pull back the curtain or "veil" that separates most people from seeing what's really going on -- and many of the critters involved are the stuff of #ing nightmares. Call them archons, demons, negative interdimensionals, Grays, Reptilians, etc. -- same stuff.

They have no power over you except to make you feel afraid and vulnerable.

The REAL place where they have the most control is in the formation of religions aka cults; whenever you have a hierarchical approach to spirituality, where you are honoring a lord or god or master and enslaving your energy to serve that being and the institutions that being sits at the top of, you're in trouble!

Being a sole spiritual seeker, where you discern, test, experiment, and sometimes discard energies and influences that aren't right for you, keeps you safe.

When you encounter negs, get tough with them -- they don't expect people to kick them or manifest a sword in their energy body and cut them to pieces; they'll back off for a while if you can learn to be more lucid when you're in those half-awake, half-asleep times.

top topics

join