It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything I've posted is complete BS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Fellow members of ATS, I must now come clean and confess that everything I've posted in my previous threads is complete BS that I made up for entertainment, and as an experiment to see how much of a following I could get. My method was to present myself as an inspiring leader with strong oratory skills, spiritual promises, and first-hand knowledge of certain conspiracies.

In reality I am just a kid who is on winter break from school, was bored and thought it would be fun to see how much of a cult-like following I could get if I presented myself a certain way.

I'm not on the run from the government, I've never been a research subject at SRI, I've never met Ingo Swann or Hal Pufhoff, and I've never been able to induce an OBE (although I do believe in them). The historical information I presented about Scientology and the CIA is all true, however I don't possess any first-hand experience with these events, I only presented what can already be researched on the internet. The information I presented about interlaced planes of existence via different frequency vibrations is just a theory I dreamed up, thinking it *could* be how the universe works, but I don't have any special way of knowing that such an idea is truth.

It was a fun experiment while it lasted and to some extent it worked, but I no longer have the time to keep it up, so I decided it would be best to present the actual truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

So. I guess that makes this thread total BS too. If, what you say is true...so long...bye-bye...violation of about 2/3rds of the ATS T&Cs....Come back when you grow up...

Des

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You had me fooled........Extreme sarcasm

I am sure you are NOT in the minority on here I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Tread closed for staff review.

top topics

join