Territories

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
"2nd" amendment of Nature

"The finest psychologist which is nature has marked her territory with us by making us thinking in our naivity that we have marked Nature by trying to take over Earth by delimitating nature's land with false borders"

keliae.wordpress.com...

[not to be quoted]'I'm here if you need me sweetie'[not to be quoted]

Long time ago when grew the trees before the world was made,oh no,no,no ..sorry wrong Age.So let's try again....Long time ago before man learned to walk or to talk ar to reconcile and concede both parties ,to eat apples,appeared The Markers,I mean the markers learned us how to mark territories on Nature's orders.

In the place where we live right now I mean where we have builded our cities with blocks and houses once was the Land of the Markers.

In every house we may find a bug or an ant or a spider or any other creature small or big and the simple reason is that before our houses were build the land belonged to these creatures by the grace of the Nature.Now all of those creatures have to share their teritory with us intruders in their land.

When we go home it might happen very often to see a bug on the carpet crawling and we try to eliminate him.But poor creature is just following his biochimical road home because he is a marker.

I even hear this story about someone that has found a inoffensive spider in his livingroom and he tried to eliminate the poor creature by stepping on it but actually he slipped on it and I don't know what happen with both of them but nothing good whatsoever,not knowing that his livingroom was common teritory.

Even when we park our car,that is a territory marked by our vehicle.

Trees are marking their territory with forests.

The marker of the time is light and the marker of the light is beyond light which is Heaven.

mindfulperceptron.blogspot.ro...

But how can I illustrate better ...let me think..oh...I think I know:

"Deep in the mighty Jungle where leopard sneaks like the snake which is looking at him from high above in a tree and where you still can find birds that walk and has not yet learned to fly, where eagles that fly high up in the sky sees how flying lizards cling to branches desperately trying to escape pursuers accompanied by the cry of howler monkeys in their mating call,in this mighty Jungle one day appeared a strange creature that has stirred uproar amongst all the animals and they called this strange creature "two legs" or I'd better say a new 'marker'....

But so much hearsay for nothing.Although jungle creatures were a little scared about the presence of the "two legs" after two sunrises and two sunsets "two legs" was gone.

It looked like the life of the jungle came back to normal ,but not for a very long time because one day "two legs" has returned.
He came back accompanied by many others of his kind including females and small cubs.

They start to delimitate their own teritorry by building their own village with small houses where the fire was burning all day and night.

The "Two Legs" begin to hunt between the creatures of the jungle to feed their families and this way many from the jungle's creatures began to loose their cubs or other members of their families.

Therefore "The Great Council of the Jungle" met to decide what should be done because it can not be this way they cannot accept a new marker in their teritory.After many debates the Great Council decided that they have to choose someone that look like the "Two Legs" and to meet with one of their representatives on the pretext of finding out the secret of fire.Therefore they have choose the orangutan and under the pretext of asking which is the secret of the Fire to find out which may be the weakness of these creatures....I mean Markers....

But before there was any time of thinking any or decisions to be taken' the jungle was invaded by other groups of two legs .This time more violent than the first one.
They start cuting the trees with big machineries or others digging in the riverbed to find the yellow sand or simply giving fire to the jungle for no reason.

This last group of markers prove themselves to be more violent than the first one destroying,I mean marking everything without any exception in their desperate attempt to draw borders with and in Nature's Land."

crisisboom.com...

But there are places,I mean there were places where people understood the entire riddle of the Nature and they didn't try to drew borders with nature and I am reffering here to the North American Native Indians that in their wisdom they always have said they live in harmony with nature ,for example:

-in the land of the buffalo

-in the land of the White Horse

-in the land of the Bear

-in the land of the Eagle

....and the list can continue

They understood better than anyone that they are intruders in Natures Land and because of that they were accepted by the other species and because of this in their wisdom the Indians respect Nature by not marking it with borders they have a vision of the future.

So ,man has marked almost everything on this planet,he even drew borders in the air between the clouds when the first flights began.And going further he drew borders even in Space..."the final frontiere"...or so they say,I mean even this time Nature the finest psychologist tricked man by making him to drew the first border in space by sending a dog named "Laika" because dogs are one of nature's first markers and nature tricked us just like a child that he marked his territory by knowing very well his way to the closet with candy and chocolate and many other sweets or his way to the candystore.

www.goodreads.com...

And to go further man has tried even to mark the edge of the solar system and beyond by sending one of his first unmanned probes,not knowing that someone else was there before and marked the edge of the solar system with a cold freezing and dark object ,the last planet of the Sun.And Pluto is there like all the last planets of our Solar System as defenders against intruders like asteroids that can destroy the fragile balance that Sun has created in his wisdom just like those Indians that I have told you about have done.

Even our Galaxy has marked her edges with our Solar system and his planets just like that to let know others that she is not alone when she is looking to us with her eye from her distant white lighted center.

I guess that we the markers of nature we drew borders everywhere and also as any marked territory we have to defend it,with all the meanings possible like many other creatures do.Remember the little story of that person that stepped and slipped an a spider in his livingroom?He didn't saw the common teritorry that he and the spider has to share.He thought that the entire house belong to him and he drew false borders between a marker and others.

edit on 27-12-2012 by piequal3because14 because: Grammar
edit on 27-12-2012 by piequal3because14 because: amendment

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You might ask yourself why I am telling you all of this..We must not forget that in their desperate attempt of drawing borders and defending territories man often sets traps for example by using good words to atract his prade ,words like [not to be quoted]'I'm here if you need me sweetie'[not to be quoted] in their desperate attempt to conserve powers used to drew the Borders.

I mean like this ["Trying to conserve gained power is like trying to catch light in a box ,each time you close the box the light is running out leaving the dark ."]

Even here on ATS we have distinct territories for example if I oppened a thread called "There is no Third Eye" many markers of that territory will come to defend their land ,in a civilized manner of course,with arguments in the favor of the so called "Third Eye".

Or for example if I will oppen a thread named "The third Eye of the Masons is the Masonry itself",I don't want to think what can happen....

Borders between countries are imaginary borders and do not resist in time.

In the end we all try to drew borders between us and the Nature but I guess that we have first to see our borders of mind.To try to drew borders between us and Nature it's just like trying to walk on the air.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I admit, that was so hippie-dippy fully loaded peace pipe-y (if you catch my drift) borderline TLDR, that I ended up just skimming. What I can take away, in a summed up nutshell, is that you're advocating a return to harmonious sharing of this orbiting rock, rather than territorial single-specie claiming of it, correct?

If so, then I do agree. If not, then you totally lost me, dude.
edit on 12/27/2012 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
TL;DR

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I admit, that was so hippie-dippy fully loaded peace pipe-y (if you catch my drift) borderline TLDR, that I ended up just skimming. What I can take away, in a summed up nutshell, is that you're advocating a return to harmonious sharing of this orbiting rock, rather than territorial single-specie claiming of it, correct? If so, then I do agree. If not, then you totally lost me, dude.
Approx.

What I am trying to say is that we are naive to think that we can take over nature therefore we must give up delimitating nature's land with false territories because one day nature might renounce to us as her main markers.

Nature and not only might refuse our claimed rights on this planet .

new topics

join