Do you wish that we show up?

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey everyone! Have been a long time lurker but came across this article that prompted me to make an account.

**Link Removed**

Figured, hey why not? Because I sure hope they do.

Thanks!

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread.. Link removed
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. I've had to remove your entire post as it goes against our policies.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read )

Terms & Conditions Of Use ( Please read )
edit on 12/27/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-12-2012 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
My answer to the question would be a question first "do you want to eat us?" if they said "no" then my answer was "YES".

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
My answer to the question would be a question first "do you want to eat us?" if they said "no" then my answer was "YES".

Word.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tmo87

Welcome to the Site OP, i go with a yes too. Although i still dont see whats in it for them, apart from " fraternal balancing of the equilibrium of this part of the universe". I wouldnt make myself known, the PTB aint nice.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
No. They do not use grammer very well.

I expect an advanced visitor should use our language as though they are masterful.

Does ....that make sence?

Or do it make sense.?

Hello anyway....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tmo87

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

join